Seven.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong Hyun's POV:

"Let's go! Faster!" Athena said as she dragged me to the subway. As promised, she's gonna make me do a makeover. But I didn't know we would be coming to Seoul. She took me to Co Ex Mall.

"Here we are!"

"A- Athena! Are you crazy or what?! This is the most expensive salon in Seoul! How are we supposed to ay for that?!?"

"Don't worry hyung- ah. I'm a robot. I can do a lot of things. Now go!"

She pushed me inside. A lady came near us.

"Anything I can do for you today?"

"I'd like him to have a makeover. Make him the coolest guy, the one that would sweep girls to their feet. The COOLEST, you hear me?"

"Yes mam. Sir, you are so lucky to have a girlfriend as caring as her." she said as she giggles. Then they proceeded to wash my hair.

Athena's POV:

I was sitting in the waiting room while waiting for Dong Hyun, when someboedy tapped me in the shoulder. When I looked up to who it was, I realized it was Seong Jae.

"Annyeong Athena. What are you doing here? Get a haircut or something?"

"Hi Seong Jae! Actually, I'm waiting for my boyfriend. I want him to look amazing when he comes to school tomorrow."

"Oh, so you and your boyfriend are okay now? Good for you. Hey, you wanna explore this place with me? I mean, there's still time before your boyfriend's makeover ends. right?"

"Oh, okay... I guess..."

I followed him and we went exploring the mall.

Seong Jae's POV:

I saw her in the salon so I started to chat with her. So, her boyfriend's also rich, considering that the salon they went to is the most expensive here in Seoul. But, it kinda made me sad that she's and her boyfriend are okay now. What? I sound like a girl stealer. 

"Hey, you wanna explore this place with me? I mean, there's still time before your boyfriend's makeover ends. right?"

I've been here hundreds of times, but why am I asking her that question? Could it be that.... I wanted to have a date with her? AIsh, calm down Seong Jae. You can't go and fall in love with a taken girl.

"Oh, okay... I guess..."

She followed me and we explored Co Ex Mall.

"Hey, you want ice cream?"

"Ah, no, sorry. But a cup of oil would be nice."

"Are you bonkers?"

"Why?"

"Why do you drink oil?"

"Ah.... it's because... it calms my nerves... You should try it too!"

Oh man, she's cute when she's embarrassed! Hahaha.

"Ah, yeah sure I'll try it sometimes."

"Omo omo omo! That is so cool!" she said while pointing to a robot dog. Turns out, there was a robot show and competition here today. I watched her fascinated by the different robots and gadgets.

"So you like technology?"

"Yes! I love it!"

Then she went near a robot girl. The robot talked cyborg- ish, and to my utter disbelief, Athena spoke exactly like what the robot did.

"Wha- how did you do that?"

"I... uhh... talent?"

"that was amazing!"

"Oh, hahaha thank you."

We spent our 'date' in that robot show.

Dong Hyun's POV:

You couldn't believe how torturous this makeover can be. I just found myself being plucked, shampooed, styled, and whatnot. It can be enjoyable for girls, but not for me. At last after 30 minutes, I'm done. Was I really that ugly that it took 30 minutes to makeover me? 

"Sir, you look....."

What? I was staring at the salon ladies as they looked at me charmingly. What is happening?

"You look so handome without the glasses and with colored hair..."

I looked what? And hey! I have a hair color! It's black! It can't be invisible right? I looked at the mirror to see what they were talking about. HOLY POTATO OF MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGHSCHOOL. (LOL I remembered Hello Baby. Sorry.) I was.... different. I looked at myself, without glasses, and with light brown colored hair. I.... I'm handsome. Even I want to kiss and date myself. Okay, enough, I'm beginning to get arrogant. But really, I even feel different.

"You know what sir? You and your girlfriend really look good together now. She looks like a goddess, while you look like a knight in shining armor."

"Ah, thank you. Speaking of which, where is she?"

"I saw her went out of the salon with a guy earlier. I think it was her friend or something."

A guy? She's already cheating on me?! But why? We just started 'dating'? Aish, why do I feel jealous? I'm starting to go nuts!

"Oh she's here! Mam Athena, Mr. Dong Hyun is done."

"Oh, jinjja???? Where is he? I wanna see him already!"

"Oh, Athena- yah, I better go, it's getting late. Bye. See you next time." I heard a guy voice. What's with the "see you next time" ?!?! Are they secretly seeing each other behind my back?!?!

"Okay, bye! Now, where is that Hyung- ah...."

Seong Jae's POV:

We came back to the salon because Athena said she forgot to ask permission from her boyfriend.

"Oh she's here! Mam Athena, Mr. Dong Hyun is done." one of the ladies said.

Dong Hyun? You mean Seo Dong Hyun? The nerdiest guy in school? It can't possibly be him right? I mean, he's not that popular. And I'm not trying to be rude, but he's not that cute either.

"Oh, jinjja???? Where is he? I wanna see him already!"

I saw the light in her eyes as she waited for her boyfriend to come by her side. So she really loves him huh? I felt sad. Again. Why oh why am I feeling sad?! I told you brain, I don't wanna be a girl stealer.

"Oh, Athena- yah, I better go, it's getting late. Bye. See you next time." 

"Okay, bye! Now, where is that Hyung- ah...."

she even has a term of endearment for her boyfriend. I can't take it anymore. I'll just leave.

Athena's POV:

I waited as he came out from the corner. He looked.... fantastic. My.... my imaginary heart is beating so fast, it might explode. I... I like him more than before.

"So? What do you think Athena- yah?"

"Twitter.... pated..."

"What is the meaning of that word? You always say that to me..."

"I meant.... you look handsome! you look really really handsome Hyung- ah!"

i can't help it... I like him....

"So how will we pay for it?"

I opened my handbag and gave the exact money and we walked out.

"How did you have so much money?!"

"I'm a robot...."

"No, like really? how?"

"It's embarrassing....."

"Say it!"

"I poop metal okay! The rare metal, the one that can be sold expensively. So I sold it..."

Dong Hyun's POV:

We went back to my dorm. I can't believe what I just heard earlier. She must be a high definition robot. She poops? and rare metals too? wow, amazing. Amazing inded. Anyway, it feels awkward going home with all the girls staring at you. So this is how it feels like. But I swear, I can sense that Athena is angry with the staring ladies. Why, is she jealous? We were just pretending. She's funny.

"You know what, we need a symbol that we're already boyfriend and girlfriend. I can't stand those ladies staring at you..."

"You mean like a couple shirt or ring?"

"Yeah, a ring can be just fine....."

I went inside the kitchen to cook myself dinner and to feed Athena. When I finished, I went to the dining room and saw Athena building something.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, you're here. Here, wear this."

Then she put a ring in my finger. It was embedded with bolts, and wonderful rare metals.

"That's gonna be our couple ring."

"How did you make this? Did you use your remaining... ehem ehem... you know what?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, yeah, and I use some bolts and nuts from my system."

"You what?! That was dangerous Athena! What if your different body parts dettached by doing that?!"

"Don't worry Hyung- ah. That won't happen. I promise, Kaja, let's eat."

I can't help it. I worry for her. Wait what? I what?! Woah, don't tell me... I'm starting to fall for her too?