Five.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV:

"Why are you drinking... oil?"

Omo. He must not know I'm a robot. It was master Dong Hyun's orders. I just sat there not speaking and just looking at him.

"Well, you don't speak huh? Whatever, Hi, I'm Seong Jae, Yoon Seong Jae."

"Yoon Seong Jae saving in my memory card. Wow, this is an improvement! I already saved a lot of names in my memory card.

"I'm Athena."

He seemed shocked that I talked.

"So you can talk. Hello Athena. So uh, I won't ask you again why you're drinking oil. I shouldn't be meddling with other people's bussiness."

"Gwaenchana."

"So, what's your department?"

"Department?"

"You're course?"

Uh oh....

"I don't study."

"How did you get in here?"

"I... I don't know either..."

"Wow, I'm talking to an intruder...." Intruder? I felt sad.

"No no no, I was kidding, I was kidding!" He smiled. Where were his eyes? I can't see them when he's smiling.

"Your eyes disappear when you smile wide."

"That's called an eye smile. Weird... You don't know about that?"

I guess my inventor didn't put the meaning of eye smile in my memory...

"So what are you doing here?"

I told him about master Dong Hyun screaming at me and calling me a failure.

"So you're a maid or something? Cause you said master."

"Ani ani, I meant mister! mister!"

"So this guy, is he your boyfriend?"

"Yes.."

"Well that was not very nice of him to scream at such a lovely lady like you."

"I'm lovely?"

He looked at me, quite surprised.

"Oh, look it's 1:30. I better go. Nice meeting you Athena. Bye." And once again, I found him doing the eye smile.

Seong Jae's POV:

Dammit. Why did I just say she's lovely? But it's true... she is really pretty, like really! It was like she was not a person because of her gorgeousness... She's like a Goddess.

"Hey Jae!"

Great. Why is Vern here?

"Hi Vern."

"So, I see you're going to your class. Let's go, that where I'll be going too." Oh yeah I forgot, we were classmates. 

To tell you the truth, I feel like Vern's really obssessed with me, I can feel it. It's just that, I don't have feelings for her. But if she knows that, she might tell her brother, and her brother might kill me. So I choose to be silent. 

"Yes, kaja." I just let Vern pull me towards our classroom.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I was cooking. The doctor said I wasn't allowed to do hard work, and now I'm cooking. Stupid Athena why isn't she coming back here yet? Aish, that robot. If I could just return her back to her owner I'd do it. A lightbulb flashed in my head. That's it! Her owner's just 3 blocks away from my house! I can return her and live a peaceful life once again!

I knocked on the old man's door.

"Who are you?"

"Ah, Annyeong Haseyo, I'm the guy from that room, Your robot, she's... she's making my life miserable..."

"What robot?"

"The one you threw in my trash bin?"

"You fixed her?"

"Uh, yes, kinda. I... just want to return her to you..."

"Are you sure? You don't take that back?"

"Yes. Very Sure."

I saw the old man looked at me from head to toe, then smirked. Is she kidding me or something?

"Okay, I'll take care of that. But be sure of your decision. Are you really really sure?"

What the? Of course I'm sure! It's not like one day I'm gonna take her back again? of course not! Blech!

"Yes sir, very very sure."

"Where is she?"

"She... ran away..."

"Oh... It's okay, I attached a tracker on her back when I made her... I'll just call her. Be sure of your decision, I don't want you regretting it in the future..."

He slammed the door on my face. What a man. I went back to my room full of happiness! At last! I'm free! I'm normal again! If I could jump and party, I'd do it!

After 2 days of resting, and by resting I mean resting without a stupid robot following me around, I went back to school cheerfully.

"AND HERE IS OUR NERDIEST SCHOOLMATE SEO DONG HYUN, WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" William said in a megaphone while touring a group of students, probably the ones who'll enroll next year. The heck! Why did he do that?!

"Hey! you! I don't believe she was really your girlfriend! I'll believe you if I saw you kiss!" William continued. What?! No, I'd never kiss her!

"If you prove to me that she's you're girlfriend, I'll quit bullying you. BUT! If she's really not your girlfriend, I'll make your life miserable while you are studying here. And that is until 4th year college." He said with an evil grin.

What?! But... I can't change schools! I have no money left for enrollment! And I'm already a scholar here! But.... Oh no. I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... 

I need Athena back!