Eleven.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV:

Oh no! He's calling! Then it stopped. Whew. But the it rang again! And then I heard footsteps.

"Oh, Seong Jae! You're here too?" he said.

I was still bowing my head down so he wouldn't see me. Seong Jae was looking at me, shocked.

"Oh, ah, yeah, haha it's nice to have some beef when it's raining."

"Who's this?" I think he pointed at me.

"Ah.... she's a friend...."

Dong Hyun went in front of me and bowed. Uh oh.

"Annyeong Haseyo." When he lifted his head....

O_O

"Athena?! What are you doing here?!"

Dong Hyun's POV:

We were riding a taxi home. I'm mad at her. AGAIN. I can't believe it! I told her to stay indoors, and to avoid that PEST of a man! Aish!

"Yah! How dare you be mad at me! I saw you and Yumi today too! She was crying on your chest!" he suddenly said. The taxi driver was suprised that we were fighting.

"She needed company! No malice! But you! and that guy! my god Athena, I alredy caught you two together! and not just 1 time! 2! And this was the third!"

"Why are you so mad?! Is it even real? Is this relationship even real? I'm just pretending! And you're the one to say 'no malice'! We're just friends! And besides, you only used me so that William and his gang could quit bullying you! So you shut up and-"

I can't take it. All she was saying was true. I hugged her. She seemed surprised.

"Sorry...."

She pushed me gently and everything went awkward inside the taxi. When we got home, she immediately went to the sofa and lied down with her head facing the backrest.

I'm sorry.... Athena.

Next Day....

I woke up and smelled something good coming from the kitchen.

"Waaaah!" I said when I entered the dining room. All my favorite food are here! But where's Athena?

I looked at the living room. She's still lying on the sofa, her head facing the backrest. What is her problem? I went near her and pulled her. She wouldn't bulge.

"Yah. get up." she still wouldn't bulge.

"YAH. GET UP." still no reaction.

"YAH!"

I pulled her and she fell on top of me. Then her face turned red.

"What?!" she said while standiing up.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

She ignored me.

"Yah!"

"Because I hate you! I really really hate you! You're always making me leak!" She said while punching my chest gently while crying... oil?

I couldn't bear to see a girl cry, even if she was a robot. I hugged her really tight.

"I'm sorry... shh, don't cry...."

She released me and said, "I'm sorry.... I was just so hurt...."

"Because I screamed at you last night?"

"Ania...."

"Why?"

She didn't reply. Why is she hurt?

Athena's POV:

I wasn't hurt because he screamed at me. I'm used to it. I was hurt... seeing him with someone else, while we are 'together'. I know this relationship is fake, and I know my limits. But... is this really what it feels like to be broken hearted? I... like him already.... Like really REAL. Behind his nerdiness and his bad habit of being easily angry, I find a heart of pure joy, and twinkling eyes full of love. But I.... I don't know how to say it to him. I mean, I'm a robot. We can't be. We're from different worlds. How can a human possibly love someone like me. It would be weird. So I chose to be silent. I ran out of the house, ignoring his loud screams that it was raining. I ran and ran and ran, until I felt that my system was about to crash. I fell on the street, soaked, alone, lost.

Vern's POV:

I was walking to Athena's place. I saw her with Seong Jae yesterday at the mall, and I could never let that pass. She's gonna regret it, whether she's a monster or not. But then I saw her walked pass me, running, and crying? How could an alien cry? I followed her, despite the cold weather that continues to rise, and the strong wind that goes with the loud rain and booming thunder. Then once again, I saw her collapse in the rain. So this is her weakness? water? Really? Aliens' weakness is water? Aish, don't think about that now and help her! I went near her, aprehensive of whether to help her or not, she might eat me. But I saw she was unconscious, so I asked for help.

"HELP! HELP! SHE'S UNCONSCIOUS! ANYBODY!"

A tall, long haired guy with glasses went near us.

"Athena! What is she doing here in the rain?!" he asked me angrily.

"Yah! I don't know either! I just saw her collapsed here!"

I followed the long haired guy back to his house. He lied Athena down in a long metal table. He seemed so afraid and exhausted. Was she really that heavy? Then he turned Athena's body, her face facing the metal table. He opened the door thingie I saw on her back before and fixed some wires.

"Give me that blower over there."

I gave him the blower and he ajusted some wires and science stuff I can't even explain. After finishing, he sat on the sofa and ordered me to sit too. Wow, this place is the dirtiest dorm I have ever seen.

"Y- yah..." I poked him. He looked at me.

"Is she.... Is she an alien? or something?"

He seemed kinda shocked.

"Whatever you saw, don't tell it to others okay?"

I nodded. Still, my question in unanswered.

"So?" Is she an alien."

"No. She's a robot."

A robot?

"But... is Dong Hyun aware that he's dating a robot?"

He seemed even more surprised.

"You know Dong Hyun?"

"Yeah. I study in UI too. I'm William's sister."

He slapped her forehead.

"Don't tell this to your brother."

Oh I will. I smirked evily.

"Don't you dare!" he stood up. "Or else I'll set Athena up to 'destroy a person mode'! And I'll type in your name!"

I got afraid. I don't wanna die early.

"O- okay, I'm sorry!"

"Dong Hyun was the one that found her... and you know, they kinda clicked. So... that's it."

Dong Hyun is so nerdy, his girlfriend's a robot. I was still shaking from nervousness. The long haired guy seemed to notice.

"Ah, please don't be afraid. I promise I won't set her up in that mode if you keep this a secret between us 3."

I nodded unsurely.

"I'm, uh, Jino. Lee Jino."

"Do study at UI too?"

"Oh, uh.... Yeah! So I know when you spoke about this to the others. So don't okay?"

"Alright alright I won't! sheesh, so annoying."

"he he, sorry."

"So Dong Hyun lives here too?"

"Yeah, he's next door."

"So Athena and Dong Hyun live in the same house? Like, live in partners?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"So would you please tell that Athena to get her hands off my man! And tell that Dong Hyun to watch his robot! I'm going!"

I went out and back to our mansion. I've known too many secrets for a day. I'll just blog about this.

Jino's POV:

The girl! I didn't even get to know her name... But this is trouble! I kinda altered my story just a little bit. And I told too many lies! But it was because I panicked when she said she was William's sister! I must not tell this to Dong Hyun. He'd have a heart attack. I continued to aid Athena, while wondering what to say to Dong Hyun.