Four.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV:

Something's not right. It's like... like master Dong Hyun is in danger. But, I am not allowed to come out here until he says so. But....

"ATHENA!"

Omo! What was that! Master Dong Hyun! I went like lighting to where he was, not even knowing where my feet would lead me. One minute I was running, and the next thing I knew I was punching that William guy and his friends. Then I found Master Dong Hyun lying on the ground, covered with blood, and unconscious. Omo, eottokhae? I should bring him to the hospital. I took him there and waited for the doctors to aid him.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I woke up with a terrible back ache. What happened?

"Master Dong Hyun! You're awake!" Athena who was sitting beside the bed said. She's acting differently today. She was making involuntary movements. Why?

"Athena? Why are you here? What happened? Why are you making involuntary movements?"

"Master, you were beaten by William and his friends. I defended you from them, and I think I was kinda gotten a little by his friends..."

"What did they do to you?"

"They slammed me with a bat on my back, near the wire cage. Don't worry master, I'm fine."

"M- mwo? Who said I was worried about-"

She collapsed! And worse, her head exactly fell in my... you know what! It looked like she was... doing something to my... you know what! Aish! You're thinking erted thoughts Dong Hyun! I tried my best to sit up even if my back was aching terribly. I can't move her! She's too heavy! Well duh, she's made of metal! Just then a nurse entered my room.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I must be disturbing you two! Sorry!" the nurse went out quickly, flustered. 

"Wait it's not what you think! Aish! Why now Athena?!"

"Hello hyung I bought you- woah. sorry, I must be going..." Jino said as he enters my room.

"No! It was not what you think! She collapsed, I think something's wrong with her wire cage."

Jino helped me in fixing Athena. After a few clicks and hits, she finally opened her eyes again. Jino guided her to sit in the sofa.

"That William! How dare he hit Athena! He has no respect for girls!"

"Calm down Jino. Damage has been done. It's a good thing we fixed her earlier before everything got worse."

"I heard from the nurse that Athena carried you all the way here. And everyone found it weird that a little lady like her was able to carry a big man like you."

"Jinjja? Yah Athena! You must not let them know you're a robot! Okay? Don't do that again. But.... how did you know I was in trouble?"

"I... I don't know either, but I heard you call my name, like, really loud. So I rushed to where you were..."

"You heard me? How were you able to hear me? UI is was really far from my dorm... and how did you know where I am?"

"I don't know either. I just found myself running and going to where my feet leads me."

"Thank You Athena." I said with a smile. She was taken aback, probably because this was the first time I became nice to her.

"You're welcome, master Dong Hyun." She said while smiling too.

Athena's POV:

"Thank You Athena." Master Dong Hyun said while smiling. What is this I feel? wait a minute... How can I feel? I'm a robot... My.... feeling wire is already working? And.... I feel... twitterpated...

"You're welcome, master Dong Hyun." I also said with a smile.

Dong Hyun's POV:

"You're fine already, Seo Dong Hyun ssi, you just need to rest your back for 2 more days and after that you can go back to school. And when I say rest, REST. No studying, no hard work, no whatsoever. Don't worry, it's just 2 days. Understand me?"

"Yes Doctor."

"Well Goodbye. Lee Jino ssi, and Athena ssi, you can now bring him back to his dorm."

"Thank You Doctor." Jino and Athena chorused.

When we got to my dorm, they helped me lie down on my bed.

"Well, hyung now that you got Athena, she can help you with anything that you need. I'll be going back to my room now. Bye."

"Bye master Jino"

"Bye Jino."

After he left, Athena spoke.

"Master Dong Hyun. what did you do to me?"

"What? What did I do?"

"It's just that... I think my feeling wire is now working properly."

What the heck is she saying? she doesn't have a feeling wire.

"How did you know about that?"

"Because.... I felt twitterpated earlier..."

"Twitter what?"

"Ania... I'll go get you some soup."

What in the world is that large word? Being a robot, she sure knows a lot of words.

She came back with a bowl of soup. I didn't know she could cook. Well, she's a robot. Robots can do a variety of things.

"Say aaah..."

She fed me. Wow, this is delicious!

"Mashgetda!"

"Really master? Ah, thank you so much!" She said while smiling.

I felt my heart beat so fast. What in the? Why am I feeling this way? Yeah, I know she's pretty, but she's a robot for heaven's sake! Stupid inventor, why does he have to make her so beautiful?

I was focusing on her beautiful face that I forgot that the soup was hot.

"AAAAAAH! My tongue!" I said as I pulled her arm near me. But that made things much worse because the whole bowl of soup fell on my stomach!

"AAAAAAAAH Deowo! Deowo!!!!"

Athena didn't know what to do, so she got a pale inside my bathroom and poured it on me! In my bed!"

"AAAAAAISH! Now look what you did! I'm dripping wet! My bed's dripping wet! My stomach has a mild burn! You never do anything right!"

"Sorry mas-"

"Sorry?! That's all you have to say?! Aish! You! Get back to the closet, and never come out EVER AGAIN! This is why your owner threw you! Cause you're a failure robot! gah!"

She was shocked and I swear I thought I saw a teardrop fell down her eye. Whatever, how could there be tears inside a robot? She ran outside and instead of entering the closet, she went out of the house. Whatever, she can go wherever she likes I don't care. At least she's gone messing with my life.

Athena's POV:

He was screaming at me, and calling me a failure. I can't take it anymore and I ran outside until I reached his school. What am I even doing here? I went inside and into the cafeteria. What is that wet thing on my face? I touched it.

"I'm leaking! Eottokhae? I need oil!" (Sorry, it's kinda weird, but she's a robot that cries oil. What a robot! XD) 

"1 cup of cooking oil please?" the cafeteria lady looked at me weirdly but gave me a cup of oil. I went back to my seat and proceeded drinking it, amidst of the weird looks other people gave me.

"Why are you drinking.... oil?" a man said while approaching me.