Eighteen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Yumi's POV:

"Dong Hyun, can we meet with someone later?"

"Who?" he asked. I smirked.

"I need to talk to Athena, if you don't mind...."

"Oh, uh.... yeah sure."

I see. You really do like her Dong hyun. Heh. Whatever. I have you now, and if you break up with me and get back to her, people all over the campus will think she's a big , not to mention William will kill you. Literally.

After our final subject, I picked up Dong Hyun in his building and we went to the NS building.

"Why are we here? I thought we're gonna meet up with...." his voice trailed off when he saw Athena happily chatting with Vern.

"What the?" I heard him mutter.

Athena looked into our direction and her happy faced suddenly turned into shock. It's been weeks since he last seen Dong Hyun after all. I smirked before speaking.

"Hi Athena!" I happily said while waving. I entangeled my right arm to Dong hyun's left arm, showing Athena what a sweet couple we are. I felt Dong hyun stiffen.

"Ah, hi." she waved too. Then she bid goodbye to Vern. And Vern seems to have an uneasy look on her face.

Athena's POV:

"Bye Vern. I gotta talk to them." I said. she held my arm to stop me.

"Wait. I feel like Yumi's up to no good. Please, just come with me and stay away from them."

I relaxed and held Vern's hands.

"Don't worry about me. I'm a robot remember? I'm strong." I whispered to her. I bid her goodbye. She still has that uneasy look on her face. I saw her ran to a black limo just a few meters away from the building. I then proceeded near Yumi and Dong Hyun.

"Come with me." Yumi motioned. I obeyed. She took me to an abandoned park. I didn't know that there's a park at UI. She lets go of Dong hyun and came near to me. She suddenly grabbed my arm while screaming at a now panicking Dong Hyun.

"I'll show you Dong Hyun! I'll show you what a freak Athena is! I can't believe you even dated her!" she said as she gets a pocket knife from her skirt pocket. I saw Dong Hyun not knowing what to do, while I was confused and calm at the same time.

"No Yumi! Don't!" Dong hyun screamed, but it was too late. Yumi slashed the fake skin on my arm and it slowly opened, revealing a part of my metal arm. I saw Yumi screamed in terror as she slowly backs away from me. I however, was glued to the spot. I didn't know what to do.

"Athena!" Dong hyun screamed and was about to run to me, but Yumi stopped her.

"No! Don't go near her! She might kill you!"

I saw Dong hyun slowly getting angry and he did the most bizzare thing I could think of. He pushed Yumi hardly and came rushing to my aid.

"Are you okay?" he panted. What the hell? He's suposed to be taking care of Yumi and not me.

"I'm fine, I just felt like a wire was cutted together with the fake skin." I said. He checked the wires in my arms and saw a wire broken. Immediately, he carried me bridal style.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna fix you in the IT building."

"Dong Hyun!" Yumi screamed.

"What?" Dong Hyun retorted.

"I'm your girlfriend! And you are on that freak's side! What the hell is wrong with you?!?"

"What the hell is wrong with YOU! Athena is a precious being, you can't just cut her like that!" Dong hyun yelled.

I was shocked. I was... precious? And he's defending me?

"so you know that she's a robot all along?"

Dong Hyun slowly nodded. Yumi ran to his side and grabbed his arm.

"Dong Hyun please. Don't bother her, she's a robot she can take care of herself. Please, don't leave me here."

"Let go yumi. I have to fix Athena." Dong Hyun shaked Yumi's hands off and ran, leaving a dumbfounded Yumi standing there.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I went inside the IT building and lied Ahena's body on a bed. Thank God it was dismissal and there were already no students in the building. I went to a table and picked up some tools, and when I turned around, Athena was standing near me.

"Omo! You scared me! Will you please just lie down there?" I pushed her but she stopped me.

"Dong hyun, don't worry about me. Go back to Yumi, she needs you more than I do. Besides, she's your girl.... friend." she stated.

"Wha- are you crazy?! I have to fix you!"

"Don't worry, I'll just go to Jino's place and I'll let him fix me. Yumi needs you more. Go."

"But-"

"Go, Dong Hyun."

She pushed me outside the door and slammed it shut into my face. What the heck is wrong with her? Why isn't she listening to me anymore? I just went back to the abandoned park and saw Yumi crying on a bench. I came near her.

"Yumi, euljima..."

Yumi looked up at me and immediately hugged me. I hugged her back.

"I knew you'd come back... Dong Hyun, I... I love you...."

I was startled. Why is she saying this? i thought she was only using me so William wouldn't date her.

"I said I love you Dong Hyun...." she repeated. I let go of her.

"I'm sorry Yumi."

"Why? because you like her? That... FREAK?!"

"she's not a freak! Stop that!"

"So you do like her....."

I stopped. Do I really like Athena? I.... I can't.... but....

"I'm gonna have to go back-" I started, but Yumi held my arm.

"if you confess to her, I'm gonna tell the whole school that she's a robot."

"you don't have a proof." I retorted.

"Oh that's easy, I'll find a way. I'm famous on campus remember? I'll make her life miserable. And oh, I'll ask William to make your life miserable too."

"I thought you were avoiding William?"

"What? Of course not. We're friends, but I don't want him to be my boyfriend. I want YOU." she whispered in my ear.she then slowly turned my head and kissed me on the lips.

Athena's POV:

I cried and cried inside the room where Dong Hyun left me. Why did he have to get back to her? Oh right, I asked him. Why am I such a fool? I wanted him out, yet I wanted him to stay with me. I'm a goner. I was slowly getting weak, but I need to be fixed by Jino. I slowly walked out so I can grab a taxi and go back to the old dorm. As I passed by the abandoned park, I saw Yumi liplocking with Dong Hyun. I covered my mouth to stop me from sobbing louder. I don't care about them, I don't care about them. That's when I fell down. Not from weakness, but from a broken heart. My metal legs hit the ground like a trash can handle. Yumi and Dong Hyun looked into my direction and when Dong Hyun saw me I immediately ran. I ran and ran and ran. I don't know where I'm going to begin with. I just wann get out of this worse nightmare. Get away from a heartbreak that I shouldn't be feeling. I'm a robot for Pete's sake. It sounds weird. I ran until my energy can't take it no more and I felt my system turned off.