Fourteen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong hyun's POV:

As soon as I saw Deong Jae hugging Athena, rage took over me. I let go of Yumi and went to Seong Jae.

"Let her go!" 

"Why? I would never let you hurt her again."

"I said let her go!" I said, punching him in the face afterwards. He fell and I saw Athena, shocked and crying. I went near her and hugged her.

"Are you okay? You nearly fell on the pool."

She pushed me. hard. I flew back many steps because of her strength.

"What is this Dong Hyun? WHAT IS THIS?!" she screamed, continuing to cry.

"Athena, I'm sorry..."

She walked out and helped Seong Jae to stand before coming out of the sports center with him. Ooooh, I hate that guy. I wanted to follow them, but a backhug stopped me.

"Please Dong Hyun, don't leave me."

"Yumi I..."

"Please. Let them be. Don't leave me. What if William comes here? Don't. Please."

She was crying. I faced her and held her on the shoulders.

"Don't worry. I won't leave you." Then I hugged her.

Athena's POV:

I was helping Seong Jae come to the clinic. He didn't even run after me when I walked out. Who am I anyway? They were right. I'm just a fake girlfriend. Nothing more. I have no right to cry. Our relationship is not even real. Then, Seong Jae hugged me once again.

"I'm sorry."

"Seong Jae, what should you be sorry for? It's not your fault."

"If I had known earlier that you had no idea what was happening with Yumi and Dong Hyun, you wouldn't be sad right now."

He's right. Why didn't even Dong Hyun tell me? I won't be jealous. Why would I even be? Aish, too late. I guess the quote was right. "Regrets are felt when it's just too late." 

"Stop crying. Please. It hurts me when I see you cry."

"Why would you be hurt? Do you like me?"

I felt him stiffen. Does he? He let go of me and looked me in the eyes, filled with love.

"Yes."

I gasped. I definitely didn't see this one coming.

"And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy."

Oh no. No no no never never! He might know I'm a robot! I can't let that happen.

"Seong Jae, I-"

"I don't care if you still love him, Athena. I'll make sure of this. You will like me."

Then he walked out. What am I gonna do now? Only Dong Hyun can save me. But... she's with Athena now. Jino? Maybe I'll pretend Jino's my new boyfriend! i found him looking for something. Or maybe someone.

"Jino!" I called.

"Omo! Where have you been?!"

"Sorry. I... went to the sports center..."

He saw me kinda down so he asked me.

"Did you saw something?"

"Did you know about their relationship too Jino?"

"Well... Yeah. Dong Hyun doesn't wanna tell you because he knew you'd be very sad."

"But now, I'm even more sadder. I look like a fool coming here and thinking he'd wait for me."

Jino didn't spoke about that and I proceeded to ask about my plan.

"Hey Jino... can you... do me a favor?"

"Yeah sure. But not too extreme! Although I'm not sure if I could agree to your favor."

I playfully hit his arm.

"Yah Jino. I want you to be my fake boyfriend."

"What? Ania!"

"Please?"

"Ani ani ani!"

I became even more sad. How am I gonna hide from Seong Jae now? Oh well, at least he doesn't know I live with Dong Hyun. Oh, yeah. I... live with Dong Hyun.... It doesn't seem right anymore.... At least, we'll be together, ven if we're just rommates. I lost trance of what I was thinking when Jino shooked me. And violently, I must say.

"Yah yah yah, That's her!" he whispered in my ear while pointing with his lips. I looked at the direction.

O_O

Vern? Why her? She.... knows that I'm a robot? 

"Why did you tell her I'm a robot! That's William sister you idiot!"

"Yeah I know. But I made a deal with her. Don't worry about it."

Whatever, your deal seems worthless right now. I'm sure William already knows that Dong hyun and I are not really in a relationship. Where is he anyway?

"Vern!" I called her despite Jino's attempts to make me shush. She came near me, shaking.

"What is it, cyborg?"

"Would you shush your mouth other people might hear you!" Jino whispered.

"Whatever. Why did you call me here?"

"Well, jino here wants to know you better." I said shoving Jino in front of Vern.

"Eeeew! Nu uh! You! you're such a liar! you told me Dong Hyun and Athena were really a couple. And you told me you study here! But you're wearing a _______ shirt!" (fill the blank with any school name you can think of, that is pretty much near UI.)

"Sorry Vern, I just had to say it..... But the 'destroy a person mode' is true. So don't tell anyone that she's a robot."

"You're not even studying here. And I'm sure Athena will not enter this school anymore because her boyfriend's with Yumi now. So you have no lookout if I tell them she's a robot or not."

"You're wrong." I butted in. Oh, I hated to say this, but if this is the only way to protect my secret, i'll just have to do it.

"I'll come here at school everyday and keep my eyes on you." I said while smirking. She got scared and ran.

"Why did you scare her?"

"Why do you want her? She said you are eww and a liar!"

"Whatever! Love is blind!" he said then ran off. Aish, Now I can't hide from Seong Jae. Aish.

Yumi's POV:

I was following Athena. I wanted her to get out of this school, she's making the school's image dirty. I was proceeding to come out when she called Vern. 

"Eeeew! Nu uh! You! you're such a liar! you told me Dong Hyun and Athena were really a couple. And you told me you study here! But you're wearing a _______ shirt!" I heard Vern saying to the guy.

"Sorry Vern, I just had to say it..... But the 'destroy a person mode' is true. So don't tell anyone that she's a robot." the boy said.

"You're not even studying here. And I'm sure Athena will not enter this school anymore because her boyfriend's with Yumi now. So you have no lookout if I tell them she's a robot or not."

What did she say? Is my ears playing with me or something? Athena is a robot? Aish, stupid, that couldn't be real. I went inside the sports center just in time for the competition to start.

"Goodluck Yumi!" Dong Hyun cheered on me, although I know he's still sad about what happened earlier. I know it. He likes Athena. Does he even know about that robot thing? I shall kee this a secret from him, just in case it was not real. Athena, what are you really?