Twenty.

My Robot Girlfriend~

Dong Hyun's POV:

I went to my classroom and saw that Yumi was waiting outside. Ugh, I don't want to be screamed at right now. I'm into many problems. Too bad she saw me.

"Dong Hyun!" she came stomping near me.

"Why did you left me last night! I was about to introduce you to my family!"

"I'm sorry Yumi...."

"Well, how can you be sorry if you always stick to that freako! And I'm your-"

"I know, I know. That is why I'm sorry. I realized that.... That I was right for you. I don't want her anymore. She's... not my ideal type. You are.

Yumi seemed dumbstrucked but then she smiled and hugged me.

"Awww Dong Hyun, you're so sweet. Kaja, let's go." she dropped me off on my classroom then left.

"Waah, Dong Hyun, you're very lucky of Yumi! It'd be a waste if you let go of that girl!" one of my classmates said.

He's right. I don't need to leave Yumi for Athena. Why would I? Athena has a boyfriend. And besides, I don't like that Athena. She's just a piece of tin- 

I stoppped myself. Why am I saying this. Aish! I need to get her out of my mind right now! Gah! Gah!

At lunch, Yumi and I got out of the school and proceeded to one of the fine restaurants outside of campus.

"Yah yumi, why are we here? This is too elegant, I don't wanna eat here."

"Aigoo Dong Hyun! You'll be used to this kind of elegance when you're with me!"

They served Grilled Lobster, glazed carrots with braised bibb lettuce, Pancetta Roasted Brussels Sprouts and poached pear packages for dessert.

While we were eating, Yumi looked into a direction and gave a shocked face. I was curious so I looked into the direction she was looking at and I saw.... Seong Jae and Athena. What the?

Athena's POV:

I was waiting for Vern's period to be finished so I'm now in the cafeteria. But Seong Jae suddenly approached me. Can't I get a moment of peace in this school?

"Hi Athena!" he said smiling at me. "Let's go to restaurants outside the campus! Campus food is boring... well for me at least. You always drink oil, it makes me think you're a robot or something." he continued and laughed.

I stiffened. What the? How can he possibly know I'm a robot? He looked at my stiff form and wondered.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Oh nothing nothing. But Vern might be waiting for me here..."

"Her lunch is still after 20 minutes. We will be back early. Please? I wanna know you better."

So that's why he wants to eat with me. Gosh, I'm so foolish. But, this is for the best. I have got to forget Dong Hyun and move on. I'm always telling Vern to move on but I haven't done it myself.

"Let's go." he held my hands and we walked to his white BMW. People here are damn rich.... Well, except for Dong Hyun. Uh, will you please stop thinking about him?!

We arrived at a posh restaurant. Oh this is so awkward, and to think I will just drink oil here.

"Oh you're here!" Seong Jae suddenly said. What? who's here? I turned and saw Dong Hyun and Yumi.

Yumi smiled and said "You guys must be dating now huh?"

I was about to decline but Seong Jae beat me to it.

"Yeah. We're actually gonna eat here. Hey what about we sit at your table?"

No. Bad idea Seong Jae. It's already bad that you said we were dating.

"Okay." Yumi said.

I sat on the chair with me facing Dong Hyun, and Seong Jae sat facing Yumi.

"So, when have you been dating?" Yumi asked. Dong Hyun was looking sternly at me.

"Actually..." I started.

"It's been 2 weeks now. Right Athena?" Seong Jae looked at me. When I didn't respond, he held my hand under the table, a signal telling me to play along. But.... I don't wanna play along. I wanna tell Dong Hyun I like him.

"Oh my, you're so sweet! Right Hyunie?" Yumi said while clutching on Dong Hyun's arm. Dong Hyun released his look on me and looked at Yumi and smiled.

"Yeah, they are so sweet, just like us." he said.

I was hurt. So all the things that happened last night, yesterday, what were those to him? Telling me I'm precious, and leaving his girlfriend for me? What were those? And then I remembered. I was only a friend. Ah, ani. I'm just an aquaintance. I'm nothing more. So I think this is better. This is better for all of us. I smiled and held Seong Jae's hand that was resting on the table.

"Yeah, it's been so much fun with Seong Jae. I like him a lot." Seong Jae is probably wondering on what I'm saying right now, but if I have to pretend to love Seong Jae just to forget Dong Hyun, I will.

Dong Hyun's POV:

She held Seong Jae's hands, and I felt my heart was stabbed into a million pieces. Well, they are dating. What am I even thinking. Suddenly, Yumi spoke.

"Hey, so my dad is here right now, so he decided we should have a pool party at my house. Are you coming Dong Hyun?"

"Ah, I have to study...."

Yumi looked sad, but then she smiled. Then she turned to Seong Jae.

"You should come, and bring Athena. I bet she loves pool parties."

I looked at Yumi sternly.She does know Athena's a robot, right? Why is she inviting her to a POOL PARTY?

"Yeah sure. What do you think Athena?" Seong Jae asked.

Athena was hesitant so I looked into her eyes. She was worried, but then she frowned.

"Okay, I'll go." she said.

What?!?!

"Perfect." Yumi said smirking.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have to protect Athena. I know Yumi is planning something, and I must be there to protect Athena.

"On the second thought, I guess I can go...." this is so embarrassing.

"Yey! This is why I love him! He suddenly surprises me!"

Seong Jae laughed at Yumi's remark then looked at me. I looked back, and we were shooting daggers at each other. Athena seemed to notice so she spoke.

"I better go to the bathroom...."

She rushed off and we continued eating. I'll make sure to protect Athena. I fixed her, I gave life to her, and I..... I love her. I'll protect her if it's the last thing I'll do.

Vern's POV:

I was waiting for Athena at the caf, because we got dismissed early. Oh man, where in the world is that girl? Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Ah, Jino oppa! What are you doing here? Don't you have classes?"

"Ah, ani. Today we have no classes because the teachers had a recollaction. Anyway, Why are you alone here?"

"I'm waiting for Athena unnie, I told her to wait for me here but I keep calling her she won't answer. Yah! You didn't tell Athena last night that I was with you? You're just neighbors."

"Ah, she didn't come home last night."

"What? wae?"

"I don't know too...."

Flashback......

I tried to act calm and composed. Since I promised Athena I would be meeting with Jino, I went to his dorm and knocked on the door. I was greeted with a man with a towel on his waist.

"AAAAAAAAAH!" we both screamed. I turned around and after a while he told me to come in. He's fully dressed now, but without glasses. He looks cute without specs.

"S-so, what are you doing here....."

"Athena told me everything, so I wanna know you better." I sound so direct. I heard him whisper an aish before explaining about his life. I was kinda intrested that he's into science too, and not just technology. Because I'm from the Natural Sciences Department, we talked about plants and other science things. And before I know it, I liked hanging out with him.

"Oh, look at the time.... I better go. Bye oppa." I smiled.

"Jamkkan..... did you just call me.... oppa?" he said, his face turning red. I blushed too before speaking.

"Every boy I like hanging out with, I call oppa. What makes you think you're special?" I tried sounding arrogant, but I can't hide my smile.

"You like me?" he asked.

I blushed harder.

"I said I like hanging out with you. If you're not busy with your schoolwork you can visit me on UI. Arasseo?"

He nodded ecstatically before dropping me off to our car.

"Wow, you sure are rich." he said.

"Why, are you poor?" that line made him stiff.

"I'm..... normal... He He...."

"Oh.... Okay, bye!" I went inside the car and waved at him one last time before we arted ways.

End of Flashback.....

"I bet she slept with Dong Hyun." I said.

"What? Why? That's illegal, you know."

"Yeah, but earlier, I saw her with Seong Jae.... Could it be that she slept in Seong Jae's house?"

We were shocked. I'm shocked too, and a little angry. She told me she would never fall for Seong Jae, and I trust her. But is she breaking her promise now?

I must find out where she slept last night.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: hello! sorry if I keep updating with short chapters. I get writer's block a lot, and I can't think of a scenario someimes, so help me and cope up with me, neh? Also, we are a little close to ending this pretty pretty story. But! I already made new plans for a new story, starring my gaksital, Moon Joowon! Watch out for it, okay? :)

And for those of you who are wondering what their campus looks like, here's an interactive map of University of Incheon. :)

http://www.incheon.ac.kr/campustour_eng/index.jsp