Twenty Three.

My Robot Girlfriend~

After 7 years....

Dong Hyun's POPV:

"Yah, yah, yah!" William screamed at my ear.

"What? I wanna see your modeling pictures! Your toned abs, tan skin...." I exclaimed.

"Stop! It's embarrasing to hear that from you! Are you gay or what?"

I smacked the back of his head and laughed.

"Say that one more time, I'll kill you." 

So you may be thinking, why is the one being bullied before bullying his bully now? What did I just said.

So much happened during the past 7 years. After learning that my father was really alive, he let me study in London. Turns out, Athena's creator was really rich.

Flashback...

"But I thought you died in a car crash? That's what eomma kept telling me all these years...."

"Your eomma and I fought, and I drove to Seoul. But I encountered a car crash with a large bus. I thought I was going to die, but I lived and never had the chance to go back to Gyeongju. But I always look to see if you and your mother are okay. I got really sad when I heard she died. I didn't get to apologize to her."

"So, about the robot?"

"Oh, I am fascinated with technology. I guess you inherited that trait of mine. And I'm quite rich, so I can assure that you can go to a new school."

I can't believe the things I'm hearing right now.

"How did you know that I got kicked out? And if you're rich, why are you living here?"

"I made Athena Dong Hyun. I put different wires and add ons to her system."

What the heck. He's indirectly eavsdropping in everything we talk about. Then it hit me.

"So you know about Athena's confession to me and that I told her I like her?!"

"Yes Dong Hyun."

I instantly turned red. Nothing is more embarrassing than you dad hearing you confess to someone you love.

"I lived here because I was watching over you. I knew you were gonna have to study here so I moved. Athena was basically gonna be like a watch robot for you, she's gonna report your every move to me, but I guess I had some miscalculations with building her. So I threw her. But you fixed her again, and not only that, you fell in love with her too."

So embarrassing.

"if you allow Dong Hyun, I'd like to take you to Europe so you can study much better."

Woah, what? Europe?!? This guy's rich! Really rich!

"I don't know.... Leaving my friends...."

He looked at me.

"I really want to spend the times I lost without you..."

End of Flashback...

When I returned to Seoul, many things have changed. The man that was always bullying me, Park William? He became a Model/ Actor and my second best friend too. Jino and Vern were officially dating and Jino told me he was planning on asking Vern's hand in marriage. Jino became one of my workers, while Vern became a successful fashion designer. Seong Jae became a chemist, and he is finding ways on how to cure deadly bites from animals. Me? You wouldn't believe what I became. A CEO of a famous cellhone company, and it's spreading worldwide. Who would believe that huh? Anyway, back to William's underwear pictures...

"Stop looking at those, Dong Hyun. I know I'm hot and all, but you don't need to say it in my face."

"Yah, you and your arrogance again."

"Hey did you hear? Yumi's coming back from Manchester."

"Really? Oh, I hope she's not mean anymore...."

"Me too. You've had quite traumatic experiences with her."

"Yeah.... Including losing my first love...." I became sad again. So it's been 7 years huh? 7 years since I spoke, heard, and felt about Athena. During my stay in London, I became focused with my studies. Others tried to flirt with me, but I didn't let them. It's like I'm waiting for something to happen, something that would make me complete and happy again.

"Vern texted me. She said she'll be meeting your friend here in your building."

"What? why? To see me?"

"I guess, but Vern said her friend needs to buy a new phone."

"Oh, well she made the right choice of choosing Seo Hand Phones." I smiled. William just grimaced.

"Aish, so annoying..."

"Yah." I threatened him again. He put his 2 hands in the air as if saying he's surrendering. We decided to get out of my office and wait for Yumi's friend.

"Isn't it weird that Yumi already had friends?" I stated.

"Yah Dong Hyun- ah. I know you're mad at her and all, but stop making fun of her. I still loved her after all. Maybe she's changed already."

I laughed.

"Okay, fine, I won't make fun of your sweet heart anymore."

Then I looked at the street an someone caught my eye. She was coming near our building, as if she's gonna come inside. She kinda looked familiar. I stared at her even more....

"Dong Hyun- ah, okay, so don't freak out when I say this but.... has she risen from the dead?" William said, pointing at the girl I was looking at who was already inside and scanning some phones.

"You pabo, she did not die she got broken." I stopped at the jokes and carefully came near her, ignoring William's attempts of pulling me away from the girl.

As I scanned her face clearly, it finally sinked it. She really looked like her. The eyes, the nose, the lips. Her hair is black and straight, but it doesn't mean that she's less of a look a like of her. I couldn't take my emotions any longer so  I hugged her tight. And I was crying, like it was college all over again.

"Athena, I missed you." I whispered in her ears.

"Yah! Get off of me!" she pushed me away.

"Athena, don't you remember me?" I was starting to hug her again but she kicked my crotch really hard. Would you look at that. A 25 year old man, getting kicked in the balls like it's high school.

"Who the heck is Athena? My name id Venus mister! Stop calling me such names!"

Just then, another familiar face entered the store. She came near the girl who looked like Athena and stared at me kneeling on the ground, trying to supress my pain.

"Omo, William!" she came near Will and hugged him. "I missed you! Where's Dong Hyun?"

William was too dumbstruck to speak so he just pointed at me.

"Omo, Dong Hyun- ah! Why are you kneeling there?" she came near me and helped me get up. The Athena look a like was shooting me laser eyes.

"Venus? What happened?" she asked the look a like.

"This boy keeps calling me names and stuff so I kicked his manliness out of him." she said as a matter of factly.

However, the girl wasn't shocked at all. Instead she laughed at me.

"Dong Hyun- ah, I knew it. You still haven't forgot about her all these years..."

I was still looking with questioning eyes.

"I'm Yumi, and she's my best friend Gong Venus. I know, I know, she looked like Athena. That is why we became best friends in the first place."

"Yumi?"

She guided me to a sofa and talked about the Venus girl.

"When I came to Manchester I studied Medicine and now I'm a licensed doctor. Cool right? Well. anyway, I had trouble with friends again cause they were all english speaking and I can speak english, but I can't keep up with them. But then one day I met her, she was reading a book under a tree and I approached her, and boy I was shocked. I nearly slapped her."

Venus just laughed.

"So what has this Athena girl have to do with you 2 anyways that you mistake me for her?" she questioned.

I laughed too.

"It's a long story..." Yumi said.

"Aish, come on, tell me." she was eager to know.

"oh alright. It started when I was in my 2nd year of college, when a man dumped a failure robot in my trash bin...."

FIN.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did the ending left you hanging? lols, sorry, I'm used to making my stories like that, because I like it when people demand for more. lols, kidding. :)

Anyways, I'm making a new story starring Moon Joowon (you might remember him from Baker King, Ojakgyo Family and the recent Bridal Mask) and a random character. So I wanna ask something. Thank You so much for reading! Till next story. :))))))