Seventeen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV:

I can't believe it. I didn't even know what I did but he still chose to believe that girl.

"Athena? What are you doing here? I thought you and DH were...." oh great. just when I thought I had enough problem, another one comes along. I pretended to smile.

"Hey Seong Jae."

"So have you thought about me courting you? Ah, don't think about it. I will court you whether you like it or not."

Well I don't like to, but you're so forceful. He went near me and held me in the shoulders.

"I will make you happy. I promise."

"What the hell is this?!" Vern came walking in.

"Vern...." Seong Jae was shocked.

"Vern I'm courting Athena."

"What?!?"

"I like her. I'm sorry for hurting your feeling Vern, but I know that you will find a guy that is better than me."

Then Vern walked out crying.

I can't believe this. By allowing Seong Jae to court me, I am breaking another person's heart.

"Please stop this Seong Jae."

"But I want you."

"But..... I don't." Then I walked out. I don't know how to face him after saying those horrible things. Then somebody pulled me on a room.

"Hey! what the-"

PAK!

A girl slapped me right of the face. It didn't hurt, because I was made of metal, but I was emotionally hurt. Because the person that slapped me was Vern. She continued slapping my face, while I stood there, looking bonkers for allowing a girl to slap me.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU AGREE! I HATE YOU! I KNEW IT! I SHOULD'VE REVEALED YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!"

"I'm sorry Vern, I didn't want it too..."

"You didn't want it?!" she was punching my chest now. "I you didn't want it why did you allowed him!"

"He was forcing me! I didn't want him! I want Dong-" I was shocked. Why did I say that? I was mad and hurt and crying. Vern seemed to have stopped too.

"You... like Dong Hyun?"

"I didn't say that."

"No, wait. Tell me. Why did you allow him to break up with you if you like him? And aren't you a robot? How can you 'like' him?"

I sighed and told her everything. How I was not allowed to come out for 2 weeks, how he kept a secret Yumi and him were dating, how he made me believe that we can have a chance. 

"I deserved this too. I should have known my limits. I can't be with him. I'm.... different."

"Just because you are not human doesn't mean you're different. Whether you're a human, a robot, a plant for pete's sake, you have the right to love someone. You should keep that in mind."

"Why are you so good to me right now?"

"Because I've known your true feelings. And I'm so dumb for forcing myself to Seong Jae. I'm sorry Athena."

Then we hugged each other. Woah. I knew it. She's only masking her kind personality with snobbishness because she was afraid people would judge her. 

"You know, I can introduce you to other men." I said to her slyly.

"Yah! Shireo! it might me a robot too!" Then she laughed.

"Hahaha! But seriously, I can. Do you know... Jino?"

"The nerdy freak?! No way Athena. Blech!"

"Yeah yeah I know you said that you dont like him, but maybe if you get to know each other better you can find the urge to like him?"

"I don't know...."

"Oh come on, just try."

"Aish, okay okay, I'll try to find time to meet him."

Then we went out of the room looking like we never became enemies. I still told her not to always cling to me though. I don't want people to think I'm a fame for befriending Yumi's friends and be close to Dong Hyun again.

3 weeks later...

I wanna go to the IT building. I know I'm such a loser for doing this, I just can't stand to not check on how Dong Hyun is doing. I like him after all. When I was headed to that direction however, I saw Yumi looking at me evilly. What now?

Yumi's POV:

I saw her heading towards the IT building. Why won't she stop stalking Dong Hyun?! She's such a man stealer. I went near her and stared at her.

"Yumi, if ever I said some things that upset you or that hurted you, I'm sorry."

"You should be." I half whispered.

"What?"

"Nothing. I wanted to tell you something though."

Option 2: Logic Test 
Tell the suspect that everything you say is the truth, and then follow up by saying that you are lying. A human will look at you like you're a madman and ask what the devil you think you're doing. An android will believe what you are saying no matter how crazy it was.

"Athena, before, when I first came here, I was actually a guy."

she seemed shocked.

"I was lying." I added.

"Oh. okay." she had no reaction?

"And I had a pet dinosaur. 3 actually. But I'm just lying."

"Okay." she still seemed happy and pleased of the things I'm saying.

"That's all. Wait where are you going?"

"Oh, I...."

"Dong Hyun doesn't want to see you right now. He said he's upset that you called me a ."

"Oh.... uh, just tell him I dropped by." 

"Yeah, sure. Bye." You think I'd say that? Hahaha no way. I know Dong Hyun's been dying to see her. I know he likes Athena too. But I'm not gonna let that robot girl take Dong Hyun away. And the next and final test that I'm gonna do to her, I'll do it in front of Dong Hyun so that I can prove to him he dated a humanoid freak.