Sixteen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Yumi's POV:

I was at the NS Building. I decided to skip first class since I am really curious to who Athena is. Anyways, William's not really coming to school these days. 

"Hey I'm here!" Vern ran to me, and behind her was Athena.

"Yah Vern! Don't run! I-" she stopped once she saw me. I smirked.

"Hi Athena."

"Hi."

"Are you fine?"

"Huh?"

"Are you fine that I stole your 'boyfriend'?" I said, making air quotes.

"Yea."

Is she mute or what? Serves you right for messing with me.

"Vern, you can leave us now for a moment."

"But I have to watch after Ver-"

"We need to talk."

Vern went away, leaving Athena and me.

"So Athena. I'll just ask some questions and then I'll leave you."

She nodded so I proceeded. If she ever tries to kill me, I have a stun gun. And I have Dong Hyun on my speed dial. I smired before continuing.

"It’s your birthday. Someone gives you a calfskin wallet. How do you react?"

she seemed to twich. I continued.

"You’ve got a little boy. He shows you his butterfly collection plus the killing jar. What do you do?"

She seemed angry and scared.

"You’re watching television. Suddenly you realize there’s a wasp crawling on your arm."

"Stop please!" she cried while covering her ears. I went near her and screamed at her ear.

"Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.  You’re watching an old movie. It shows a banquet in progress, the guests are enjoying raw oysters. The entree consists of boiled dog. You show the picture to your husband. He likes it and hangs it on the wall. The girl is lying on a bearskin rug!"

She stood up and her eyes were red and fiery. she rushed to me and started choking me! I pulled out my phone and pressed 1.

"Yoboseyo?" Dong Hyun said on the other line.

"Dong-!"

I dropped the phone. I got my stun gun and stunned her waist. 

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" She screamed and let me go. I rushed to the phone to pick it but she got me again and lifted me to the ground while still strangling me.

"Dong- Hyun!!!! Help- mee!!!!"

Oh no. I think I'm gonna die right here. I belittled her power. This just proves she's not a human! I was preparing for the end, but I heard a voice.

"Athena! Stop this!"

Dong Hyun's POV:

We had a free time in the first period so I was just talking to some of the guys in my class. Then my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I said.

"Dong-!"

"Hello? Yumi? yumi what's hapening! Hello! Hello!" I was screaming now, and all of my classmates were looking at me with a worried face. I ran outside the classroom and searched for her. Where could she be?

"AAAAAAAAARGH!" I heard someone screamed on the phone. But the voice doesn't belong to Yumi. Is that Athena? what is happening?! I looked up to other buildings.

"Dong- Hyun!!!! Help- mee!!!!" Yumi said on the phone again.

"Where are you Yumi! Tell me!"

she didn't reply again. I had no hope of finding her. But I saw something at the back of the NS buidling. it looks like lights flashing and stuff. I rushed to it and saw a mad Athena strangling Yumi by the neck and lifting her a few meters above the ground.

"Athena! Stop this!" I screamed. She doesn't seem to listen.

"Athena! Yah! Stop!" I hel her arms but she pushed me. I fell with a loud thud. I think I just dislocated my back.

"Dong Hyun!" I heard Yumi scream.

Something's not right with Athena right now. She is not in her own mind. Someone must have made her mad so much that she had to be like this. Despite my throbbing back I managed to come near Athena. I have to calm he down.

"Dong Hyun no! She might kill you."

I don't care. She needs to calm down or we will all be killed. I went near her and hugged her tight despite of her attempt to let go of me. Then slowly, she calms and then she fell on the ground.

"Athena!" I screamed.

She woke up and was shocked to see me.

"What happened?"

"Yumi, what happened?"

Yumi still couldn't speak. She was shocked of what happened. Does she already know that Athena's a robot?

"I was helping her with Vern's naughtiness but she strangled me!"

"What? Athena, why did you hurt Yumi?"

"I have no idea what was happening! Why do you always believe that !"

I was shocked. So was Yumi. Athena walked out and I rushed to Yumi and saw her crying.

Yumi's POV:

"I have no idea what was happening! Why do you always believe that !" Athena said.

Who is she calling a ! I decided not to fight with her anymore. She might kill me again. And I want to show Dong Hyun that Athena's always the bad girl. So that her image will be dirty in front of Dong Hyun.

"Are you okay?"

I cried on his shoulder.

"I was so scared. Why was she like that? She doesn't seem normal..."

"Don't worry about her. Shhh, don't cry anymore...."

"Your back? Is it alright?"

"Yeah, i thought I disslocated some bones. turns out, they were not. So I'm fine. But you. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just need some water and some air."

You think this will stop me from determining whether Athena's a robot or not? Of course not! I'm going to prove to everyone that she's a robot. And especially Dong Hyun. Just you wait, Athena.