Nine.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Dong Hyun's POV:

We walked back to my dorm. It was dead silent, I swear it was piercing my ears. Usually Athena would talk about how her day had been, but now, nothing. I guess she's still awkward about what happened earlier. I decided to speak.

"Athena, about earlier..."

"Don't... talk about it.... I feel kinda bad right now...."

"Sorry."

"You should've told me earlier. So this was why you want me back? to use me in crap like this?"

"You know how my life would be in danger Athena! And I know you also don't like William. I said I was sorry for using you. I know how violated you feel right now, but this is the only way for me to get rid of WIlliam's bullying. I hope you understand. I'm having a hard time too you know...."

I walked out leaving Athena standing on the sidewalk staring into space. We fought again. Aish! Why do I always argue with her? I went to a nearest soju tent and let my mind at ease.

Vern's POV:

I was riding the limo today cause William oppa used my car. aish. Then it started raining. Oh man, I hate rain. Then I saw someone on the sidewalk. Is that... Athena? The girl?

"Driver! stop the car!" I said as I grabbed an umbrella and went outside.

"Agasshi!" I heard the driver scream one last time before closing the car door shut.

I saw she was sparking and doing involuntary movements. What's going on? Then she ran. I followed her, all the way to an old dorm. Then I saw her collapsed in front of a dorm room.

"Athena!" I went closer and examined her. I think she passed out. I decided to carry her and bring her back to our mansion. I may be a bad girl, but she's too beautiful to be in this place. Okay I'm prettier. Then a thingie opened on her back. I checked it... and saw a bunch of wires inside! What the heck is this! I dropped her in the ground and ran out of the dorm fast. She's an alien!

Jino's POV:

I heard a commotion outside so I went out. I saw Athena lying on the ground.

"Athena- yah!" I carried her inside my dorm and fixed her. She was dripping wet. Robots are not allowed with water! Where is that Dong Hyun?

Dong Hyun's POV:

It was my 16th glass when it started raining. Oh no, Athena's still outside! I didn't give her the key to my dorm! I payed for the soju and decided to find her. I looked at every corner of Incheon. I just can't find her. Ah, her cellphone!

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jino? Jino why is Athena's cellphone with you? Is she there?"

"She collapsed on your front door hyung. She got rained on and water flooded inside her system. But I fixed her already. Come here ppalli!"

It didn't take a second for me to go to Jino's dorm and see her lying down, not moving.

"I'm sorry Athena. I'm really really sorry....."

"It's okay Hyung- ah.."

"Athena!"

"I'm fine. Sorry if I got mad at you."

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you too...."

"Well if you're done with your sorrys can you go back to your dorm now? I still have to study..."

"Bye Jino."

Next Day....

I entered my class and see Vern staring at me frightfully. What is wrong with her.

"Dong Hyun..."

"what?"

"N- nothing...."

What was that? I just proceeded to my seat as the teacher arrives.

Vern's POV:

Dong Hyun arrived at class. I was so scared of him and his girlfriend. Athena's an alien. He's dating an alien.

"Dong Hyun..."

"what?"

I couldn't say what I wanted to say out of nervousness.

"N- nothing...."

I guess I'll just keep this secret with myself.

At lunch I decided to meet up with Seong Jae. I really really like him and this is the day I will confess to him. But my eyes darken as I saw him leaving the NS cafeteria, with the alien girl. How dare she accompany my man?! She already has a boyfriend, and worse, she's an alien! She's going to corrupt Seong Jae's mind in alien things! That's it. I went and approached them with burning eyes.

Seong Jae's POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria and was just about to throw the remains of my food when I bumped into Athena. She was smiling widely and she was waving in my face.

"Hi Seong Jae! Are you busy?"

"Oh Athena, I see you're here again. Not really, why?"

"Let's go tour the school more! I wanna see the other parts of UI."

"Ah, actually..."

"Pleaaaase?" she said with begging eyes.

Ah, she's begging. Athena, you know I can't say no to you right? But, if the people find out you're with me they might think you're a bad girl for dating 2 men.

"Okay, let's go." Whatever, I'll just clear up the rumors afterwards.

We went out of the cafeteria and just as we are about to tour, Vern suddenly came near us, shooting fireball eyes on Athena.

"Yah, you! get off my oppa!"

"Vern, calm down..."

"Ania! You Athena girl come here!" then she dragged Athena away.

Athena's POV:

Vern dragged me to an abandoned corner of school and spoke.

"I know you're secret."

What? She knows I'm a robot?

"And if you don't avoid Seong Jae I'll announce it to the whole school and they will use your body for experiment. And of course, William oppa will continue to bully Dong Hyun..."

"Are you bullying me?" I said while suddenly turning dark. I plan to scare her a little. I could see she was taken aback. I approached her, step by step.

"Y- Yah! Stop that! D- Dont eat me!!!" she said while backing away slowly.

Eat her? does she think I'm a monster? Oh, this is better...

"Eat you? No dear, First I'll remove your internal organs one by one, then I'll push you inside the school's generator so you will get burned... Then I'll-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as she ran away. 

"That's what you get for being a bully!" I screamed at her while laughing.

Vern's POV:

She's gonna kill me! I better tell this to Seong Jae. I saw him still outside the caf, waiting for that monster I guess...

"Oppa! oppa! Don't come near that girl! She's a monster!"

"Who? Athena? Vern why would you-"

"I'm serious oppa! She said she's gonna kill me! She's a monster Jae!"

"Nonesense. I better go find her."

"NO! JAE!"

"Vern, I know you like me, but please. Stop being possessive of me." then he runs outside the building.

He knows I like him? So embarrassing! But I think he likes that monster! No! I won't allow it! I'm gonna find a way to prove them that she's really a moster!

Dong Hyun's POV:

At last class is over. I texted Athena that I'm finished. And then I saw them again together. Ugh, why is that Seong Jae guy always with her? I bet he always calls Athena and then they date secretly! Aish! This girl! I hid in a corner and listened to their conversation.

"Seong Jae, next time let's tour the Natural Sciences department. I haven't been there yet."

"Yeah sure."

she's asking him to tour her? What? I could've done that! I'm the real boyfriend here!

"Oh Hyung- ah texted already. Bye Seong Jae."

"Bye Athena."

I stepped out from the corner the moment Seong Jae was gone.

"Yah!" I said as I gently flicked her head. And because she's made of metal, I was the one that got hurt.

"What?"

"Why are you with him again?! Ow..."

"Because he's touring me?"

"I could've done that! I'm your boyfriend! People might misunderstand once they see you 2 together! Because they know you are dating me!"

"Oh... yeah I forgot about that.... Sorry...."

"It's okay." I checked my hand. It was bleeding!

"Omo! OMOOOOO! Why is it bleeding?!"

Athena touched her head.

"There's a pointy thing in my head where you flicked it. Come on I'll aid you...."

She dragged me to the clinic. When we arrived, there was no one inside.

"Aish, where are the nurses? Okay I'll just do it. SIt there." she ordered.

She took out a band aid and some alcohol and cotton.

"AH! It hurts!"

"Sorry! It will be gone soon..."

"AISH! Not too hard! Aigoo!"

"There. all finished."

"Thank you for aiding me Athena."

"No problem" she looked at me directly in the eyes. She has the most angelic smile ever. I found myself slowly... slowly... going near her beautiful lips...

"Ah, kaja! Let's go home! I'm hungry!" she said and went out the clinic.

"Ouch!" I heard outside. I rushed and saw Yumi on the floor.

"Yumi!" I rushed to help her.

"Wah, you're girlfriend's too strong..."

"Ah, yeah... she's... uh, working out I guess..."

"Why are you outside the clinic? Are you eavesdropping on us?" Athena said fiercely.

"I just passed by, why are you so paranoid?! Bye Dong Hyun. Tell your girlfriend to have some manners for dinner." she said then walked away.

"Why you little-!"

"Athena! Athena stop. It's okay. Don't fight with her, she can't take you..."

"Sorry Hyung- ah..."

"It's okay. Let's go home."

Yumi's POV:

I was passing by the clinic when I heard a disturbing sound coming from inside.

"AH! It hurts!"

was that.... Dong Hyun?

"Sorry! It will be gone soon..."

And her girlfriend?!? What the heck are they doing?

"AISH! Not too hard! Aigoo!"

Oh my god! It's violating my ears! They're doing that on school property! so disgraceful! I was about to go and tell William about it when the Athena girl bumped into me and I fell. She sure is strong.

"Ouch!"

"Yumi!" I saw Dong Hyun helped me get up. Then I noticed the bandage on his hands. Oh, so that's what they were doing....

"Wah, you're girlfriend's too strong..."

"Ah, yeah... she's... uh, working out I guess..." Dong Hyun replied.

"Why are you outside the clinic? Are you eavesdropping on us?" Athena said to me full of hatred.

Why is she like that?! She has no manners! Dong Hyun doesn't deserve her!

"I just passed by, why are you so paranoid?! Bye Dong Hyun. Tell your girlfriend to have some manners for dinner."  I said fiercefully too before walking out. If she wanted war, I'll give her one.