Nineteen.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV:

I woke up and found myself in an unfamiliar room. I panicked and got up immediately. I looked at my damaged arm and it was covered in band aid. and I feel okay now. what is happening?

"Oh you're awake." a voice said. I looked at him and it was Dong Hyun.

"What are you doing here? Where am I? Where's Yumi?"

"You're in my dorm. You're so pabo! Why did you have to run like that! You know you're a robot, Good thing I caught you in time."

"Sorry..."

"But tell me... why did you have to run? and why won't you let me aid you?"

 "Because....."

I don't wanna tell him I like him already. It.... It's not right.

"Do you like me?" his question stopped me.

"What?"

"You like me. I can feel it."

"How can I like you? I'm a robot Dong Hyun." I smiled bitterly.

"You like me." he said seriously.

"Why are you so stubborn? Please stop this nonsense Dong Hyun."

The thing he did next shocked the life out of me. He came near me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry...."

"Why?"

"For not telling you about Yumi and me."

"Why don't you wanna tell me anyway?"

"You would be hurt."

"What? No I won't. I'd be happy for you." 

He lets go and looks into my eyes.

"You may not understand his right now..... But please.... Don't ever think of leaving me. Okay?"

"Okay......" I was dumbfounded. What is he saying?

Dong Hyun's POV:

I saw Athena running when she saw us kissed, so I decided to run after her.

"Where are you going?" Yumi stopped me.

"She could be in trouble Yumi. At least let me aid her. I'm not confessing to her."

"I can't trust you."

"What?"

"I know you will tell her that you like her. So you're staying in your dorm!"

"What the hell Yumi!"

"Don't-"

A car beeped on us and we looked in that direction. Out came Yumi's driver.

"Miss Yumi, your father arrived already and she's looking for you. Please let us go home now."

"Appa is here?" she said. "Dong hyun- ah! You have to meet appa! I have to tell him you're my boyfriend!"

"Me? I, I have to go-"

"You still plan to catch that UFO?! What is wrong with you!"

"I gotta go!" I ran without stopping.

I saw her lying on the ground just a few blocks away from school. Many people were already crowding around her. I picked her up and placed her on my back. When I got back to the school dorm, Yumi was gone. Well, I guess I'll get bullied again. I don't care. Athena's safety is always first.

Yumi's POV:

He ran not even bothering to care about me screaming his name and telling him to stop. He loves that freak so much that he abandons his own girlfriend?!? That's it Dong Hyun. You and your precious Athena are screwed.

I went home and saw appa sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"Appa!" I screamed happily.

"Mimi- ah! I missed you!" he ran and hugged me.

"How was Manchester?" I asked.

"How about we eat dinner while I tell you and your mother about it?"

After talking about his bussiness in Manchester and the amazing people there, he asked me about school and my love life.

"Do you already have a boyfriend Yumi?" appa asked.

"Oh this is so awkward, but yeah. His name is Dong Hyun and he's from the IT Department."

"Oh, so how about the school? I bet Vice Principal Joong is taking care of it while I'm gone?"

"Yes, you didn't get to see me swim appa! I won!"

"That's my girl. Hey, how about you invite your friends here and celebrate? You know, about your win in the intramurals?"

"Appa, that win was like, 2 weeks ago."

"So? This is also a welcome to me, since their loving principal is back."

"Oh appa." we laughed. A pool party? Hmmm... Wait a minute.... Robots dislike water. If I invite her, I can take revenge and get Dong Hyun for myself. I smirked. Ooh this is gonna be fun.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I woke up early and saw that Athena was sitting in the couch staring into space.

"Good Morning Dong Hyun- ah." she said, not looking at me.

"How did you know I was already awake?"

"I'm a robot." she facing me now with a smile on her face. The sunlight reflected on her face. She looked so angelic. I smiled too.

"Well, I better think of a way to get you out of the dorm. The dorm parent will be super mad once she finds out that a girl stayed in the boys dorm area."

"Okay. Go and shower." she pushed me inside the bathroom. I didn't know there would be a small ball so I stepped on it and tripped. She however fell on top of me.

"omo! I'm sorry! Are you okay?"

Why is she not that heavy anymore?

"Yeah I'm fine. Okay I gotta go." I could see her cheeks were red. I myself felt my ears became warm. This is awkward, that I'm feeling this now, but I never felt it before.

We sneaked out of the dorm afterwards. We were already in safe ground, but the

"Yah! Seo Dong Hyun!"

We turned around and saw William. What now? He came near us and punched me right on my nose.

"What did I do?!"

"What the hell do you think you're doing dating Yumi while you are holding hands with your ex girlfriend?!"

I looked at our hands, and it was indeed intertwined. Why didn't I felt it? Athena lets go immediately.

"William, we're just friends. You don't have to punch him like that! Don't hurt him!"

"You !" William was about to smack her, but a hand behind him stopped him.

"Don't smack her!" Seong Jae said.

William looked at him, then at us and walked away.

"What are you doing with her?" Seong Jae pulled Athena away from me.

"Seong jae, you don't have to-" Athena started.

"Get away from my girlfriend or I will punch you." he said then walked away while holding Athena in his arms.

I felt a pang in my heart. So Athena already found a new boyfriend? Is that why she kept avoiding me? Then I got worried. What if Seong jae knows that Athena is a robot?

Athena's POV:

"Seong jae, why did you tell Dong Hyun that? I am not your girlfriend." I said.

"But you will soon be." he said smiling at me.

"No Seong jae. I can't."

"But.... why? I am being patient with you everyday. Even if you try avoiding me I always find a way to be close to you. Why can't you give me a chance?"

"Because.... I can't."

"Why?"

I can't tell him I'm a robot. This guy is pushy. Good thing Vern came just in time.

"Athena! Oh, Seong jae oppa, you're here...."

"Hi Vern." Seong jae said.

"Athena, let's go I want you to help me in this assignment...."

"Okay. Bye Seong jae." I was preparing to walk away but he held my hand.

"I'll wait Athena. I'll wait until you find it in your heart to like me."

I let go and walked away. I could see Vern was sad.

"Are you hurt of what you saw?"

"Yeah... But I know you don't like him... When will he like me?"

"Why do you focus yourself so much on Seong jae anyway? There are many fishes in the sea... like-"

"Hi Vern! Omo, Athena! W- What a C- coincidence!"

I looked to my right and saw.... Jino?

"Jino? What are you doing here?"

"oh, uh, it's just.... Vern, you forgot your cellphone last night. Here. Bye!" he said as he hands her phone and rushes off. I looked at Vern with questioning eyes. Did she.... did THAT with him last night?

"NO I DON'T! YOU'RE SUCH A ERT ATHENA!" she screamed, flustered. Is she psychic or what?

"Okay, okay, no need to scream. So, you're finally giving a chance to one of the fishes on sea...."

We laughed and proceeded to the library. At least I forget my problems when I'm with Vern.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi! So I'm kinda new here, and you might be wondering why I already got 18 chapters at such a short period of time. The truth is, I copied them from my wattpad, and no one seems to care about it so I thought I might wanna put it here. Please be gentle of me. :) I thought of the own pairing myself, because I didn't really know there would be a pairing of Sunhwa of Secret and Seungho of MBLAQ. Anyways, comment, like, whatever. I'm nice, and I don't bite and I'm not snobbish. Salamat! kamsahamnida! :)