Eight.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

(Insert the most badass song here.)

Dong Hyun's POV:

I walked down the school's hallway, all cool and badass. While Athena was slinging her arm on her shoulder. I was in complete awe. The hallways turn silent, and every girl was looking at me. Athena, however, was really annoyed. She kept getting my hand and showing them the couple rings we had.

"Who are you?" a voice behind me said. I turned around, and it was the school goddess, Kwon Yumi.

"Look guys, Yumi's talking to him!" Everyone was gossiping about us. That's because Yumi is known for being snobbish since day 1. That's why she doesn't have many friends. The only people who always accompanies her are William and his gang and Vern.

"I'm Seo Dong Hyun, Yumi ssi."

"You're what?"

"Seo... Dong Hyun?"

"But yesterday you looked...." realizing she was going to say something bad, she shutted up .

"Ah, yeah, Athena did a makeover on me."

"Athena?"

"Hi." Athena said, popping behind me, quite annoyed while showing Yumi our couple ring.

"Oh, so the rumors William was speaking about was true... hmm... well, I'll tell him I saw you with your girlfriend. Bye Dong Hyun." then she went off.

I can't believe it. The school goddess, most known for being so snobbish... talked to me? Athena really did wonder to me!

"You go now to your class. I'll sit by the cafeteria."

"But how can I know where you are after class? The caf is too big..."

"Here." she said while giving me a cellphone. I guess I know where she got the money to buy this....

"I already put my number in there, so call me or text me if you're finished, arasseo? bye." she skidded away. I looked at the contacts. There was a "~~Beautiful Athena~~" written on it. Really? Beautiful? she's so full of herself. But then again, no one could deny the fact that she's cute. 

When I entered my class, I see William was waiting for me inside. Now what?

"I see nerdy boy has transformed. Whatever you do Dong Hyun, no one could deny the fact that you're a smelly dirty nerdy guy! HAHAHAHAHAHA! See you later! at the Gymnasium! Bring you 'GIRLFRIEND'. We will be waiting.... Or you're gonna be the campus punching bag. HAHAHAHAHA!" William said while cracking his fingers. They went out of my room while bumping me hardly. Bullies. They never change. But I'm not gonna give up. But I still haven't told Athena about the kiss. What if he doesn't want me to kiss her? I better ask permission from her. I fished out my phone and started texting.

"Seo Dong Hyun!" the teacher started mentioning names for class attendance.

"Here!" I said. I didn't even realized the teacher was already inside the classroom.

"You look different today Dong Hyun ssi." the teacher said while smiling.

"Thank you seongsaengnim." Then I started texting again.

"But you're still not allowed to text in my class until break." Oh no, she caught me. I immediately kept my phone back to my bag while the other students were giggling at me.

Athena's POV:

Because I was bored at the caf, I decided to go to the green house, which is pretty much far away from the IT building. Whatever, Dong Hyun always has a hard time going back to the dorm because he's not staying in the campus dorm but on the outside dorms. When I entered the greenhouse, I realized there was another person inside.

"Hi Seong Jae!"

"Oh, Athena, you're here!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I'm taking care of the plants and you know, science things. I'm in the Natural Sciences department. And what are you doing here?"

"I just wanna explore this campus more..."

"Oh, have you gone to the observatory?"

"No. where is it?"

"You silly, it's that tall thing over there." he said pointing behind me. "If you want, I can take you."

"Sure. kaja!"

we went exploring the whole campus. He took me to the football feild, the haksang library, the golf course, and in each department buildings. I didn't realize it was already late when we finished.

"Oh no! He texted already!"

"Who did?"

"My boyfriend. Come on let's go the IT department's cafeteria. I said I was gonna meet him there."

I dragged him back to the IT caf.

Seong Jae's POV:

"Oh no! He texted already!" Athena said all of a sudden.

"Who did?"

"My boyfriend. Come on let's go the IT department's cafeteria. I said I was gonna meet him there."

Her boyfriend studies here? What was his name again? Aish, it was just yesterday how could I forget so easily. Before I could think of any more names, she dragged me all the way to IT's cafeteria. That's when I saw him.

"Hyung- ah!" she waved.

I see he was shocked to see me with her. His eyes started throwing fireballs at me.

"Why were you late? Aish, you're going out with another man while dating me?" he said while putting his arms on her shoulder. Making me jealous eh?

"Ania, he's my friend, Yoon Seong Jae. Seong Jae, this is Seo Dong Hyun, my boyfriend."

He's what?!?! The nerdiest guy in campus! He looks.... so... hot now! So that was the makeover! Wow I didn't even recognized him.

"Ah, I know you. You look different today huh?"

"Ah, yeah everyone says that to me today. I'm still me."

"Ah, yeah, well see you around, I still need to go to my next class."

I smiled to Athena one last time before returning back to the NS Building.

Dong Hyun's POV:

What's with that smile? Is he flirting with Athena?

"Why are you late we need to go somewhere!"

"Huh? where?"

"To the gym. There's something important going on there."

I hailed a cab and said my destination. When we arrived, Many people were crowding up the place already. It's like there's gonna be a basketball match or a movie preview.

"Well, I thought you'd never come. Oh, and you brought you 'girlfriend' too. Let's see if she really is your girlfriend. HAHAHAHAHA!"

"That William!" Athena was beginning to attack him, but I stopped her. And because she was heavier than me, she dragged a few meters away from where we were standing and I fell on my . Everyone started laughing.

"Omo, I'm sorry hyung- ah!"

"It's okay. We need to go to the stage Athena."

We held hands and walked towards the center.

"Now do it!" William said through his megaphone.

"I'm sorry Athena, I have no choice.... I'm... really really sorry, for violating your ity..."

"Why are you gonna violate my-"

She didn't get to finish her sentence as I pulled her neck closer to mine and kissed her right on the lips. The gym felt silent. Not a sound was heard. I saw her widening her eyes slowly before closing it slowly too. But at that moment, time stopped, and slowed down. And I feel like now, at this moment, it was just me and Athena in the world.

Seong Jae's POV:

"Hey have you heard about the dare William said to the Dong Hyun guy?"

"Yeah, they're at the gymnasioum now. I heard the Dong Hyun guy had a huge transformation today."

"Yeah he used to be nerdy and such but now he looks hot and gorgeous."

My classmates wouldn't stop talking about Dong Hyun. what the heck is happening? 

"Hey Jae! Wanna go with me to the gym? You can't miss out watching a thing like this." Vern said.

"What are we gonna watch anyway?"

"Secret, but it has something to do with Dong Hyun and his girlfriend. Lets's Go!"

The moment we arrived, I saw how Dong Hyun forcefully planted a kiss on Athena's lips. My heart shattered. I know, feeling like this isn't right, but I like her already. I really like her. I observed the gym fell quiet and watched as they continued kissing. I couldn't take it anymore, I'm walking out.

"Jae. where are you going?"

"I have plenty of things to do. my project's deadline is tomorrow. Besides, he has proven his point so I guess you and your brother should stop bullying him now." Then I walked out.

Yumi's POV:

I saw them kissed. I felt kinda disappointed that he's with her, and that he kissed her. I kinda have a thing for him. And I get what I want. This is the most annoying kiss I have ever seen.

"Are you enjoying this babe?" William said.

"Don't call me babe. I hate it. I wanna go."

"YAH YOU TWO! STOP THE SMOOCHING WE GET IT! NOW GO! YOU MAY BE LUCKY NOW DONG HYUN, BUT WAIT TILL I FIND A WAY TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT REALLY HIS BOYFRIEND!" William spoke through the megaphone. "Let's go Yumi." he continued and pushed the people who were blocking our way.