Three.

My Robot Girlfriend~

 

Athena's POV (Is it weird that a robot has a POV?):

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Dong hyun, the dumb nerd who swam at the dirty creek. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Who is this man? Why is he calling master dong hyun a dumb nerd? according to my computer dictionary, a dumb nerd is a person who acts nerdy but is actually really dumb. The nerd of this man to say that to my master!

"Oooh, who's this pretty lady... Hi, I'm you knight in shining armor, William Park. So is this nerd annoying you? Want me to beat the hell outa him?" William Park saving in my memory card. I'm gonna beat this guy up on day. I promise that.

"No, master Dong Hyun is helping me buy underwear and cooking oil."

"Underwear? You hear that guys? Dong Hyun the nerd slash maid! HAHAHAHA! What are you, his boyfriend? Accompanying her to buy underwear?" 

"YES!" master dong hyun said.

According to my computer dictionary, A boyfriend can refer to a partner in a romantic relationship in which the two people are not married to each other; an intimate friend who is usually a man. Are we intimate? Well, I guess so. He's buying me underwear. I guess he is my boyfriend.

"You're his girlfriend?" the William guy asked me again.

"Yes." Whatever, I guess I'm still not completely fixed. Just go with the flow Athena, at least they consider you human now.

"Ooooh, nerdy has a girlfriend... Let's go guys, we don't want to disturb your underwear date! HAHAHAHAHA Kaja guys!"

After they left, I saw that master Dong Hyun was quite annoyed and sad. But why?

"Master Dong-"

"Don't... call me master. You blew it Athena! Blew it!"

"Blew what? Ah, that thing?" I said as I approach a balloon stand.

"Thta's not what I was trying to- Ugh, nevermind. Let's go home. You got your clothes, and your cooking oil."

"But that is a low quality oil."

"Don't start Athena. Let's Go."

I guess he's dissappointed at me now. Who wouldn't be? I'm a failure robot. That's why my creator threw me. And the worst part is, I don't even know what to feel right now. I should be sad, but I'm a robot, I dont have feelings. I'm neutral.

Dong Hyun's POV:

I was entering forbidden kingdom right now. After 2 days of no classes, I was thinking of how to explain the girlfriend thing. I'm sure because of William's blabberful mouth, not only is the news revolving around the Mass Com department, but also in the whole school. Heck, maybe even the teachers already know it too!

"Annyeong Haseyo, Cho Seongsaengnim." I greeted my teacher. I was the first in class, I always was.

"Good Morning Seo Dong Hyun ssi. Still the early bird in my class. I wished you'd teach your other classmates how to be punctual."

I laughed at him. He may be a teacher, but he's one of my closest friends too. You know, the 'inside the classroom, we're teacher and student but outside we can be best friends' kind of friendship. That's what we have.

"Oh, speaking of which, I heard you have a girlfriend? And you went underwear shopping last 2 days ago?" Just as I thought.

"Seongsaengnim, believe me when I say this, but you got it all misunders-"

"Annyeong Haseyo Seongsaengnim!" the other students were already entering the classroom. They greeted Cho seongsaengnim then gave odd looks to me. Argh, so much for being bullied.

"Okay class, since you're all here, let's start the disscussion..."

After class, one of the girls approached me.

"So Dong Hyun, is it true you have a girlfriend already?"

"A-Ani! You got it all wrong!"

"Psh, yeah right! Everyone knows it already you buffoon! Even the uni near us knows it already!"

MWOYA?!?!?! 

"It's.... It's true. Happy now?" wow. That was the first time I spoke up for myself, although it was not that strong.

"Y- Yah! What did you just say to me?! Oooh you are so dead when William oppa hears about this!"

Uh oh. Looks like I forgot. That was Park Veronique, William's sister. Oh great. I better get home now to avoid being beaten up.

After 10 minutes....

"Woah hyung! what happened to you?"

"I didn't know William and his gang would be passing by the creek...."

Well, I guess Vern passed the message so quickly to her brother. They saw me and once again, beat me up. Whatever, at least I stood up for myself.... And I'm never doing that again.

Jino helped me stand up and knocked on my dorm.

"Master Dong Hyun! What has happened to you?"

"This is all your fault Athena. Just... Just go away! You're making my life miserable!"

"Hyung! Please don't be mad at her! You're hurting her feelings!"

"Are you dumb Jino? She's a robot, she doens't have feelings! Aish! Stay inside the closet!"

"Yes, master Dong Hyun..." she said as she enters the closet. Well, that was easy.

"Don't come out of there until I say so!"

"Hyung, I've never seen you so cruel. And to a girl!" Jino said while treating my wounds.

"Hey, whose side are you on anyway?"

"Sorry hyung... By the way, there's a huge gossip going out on our school, they said the nerdiest boy in university of Incheon already has a girlfriend. I wonder who that was...."

UUUUUUUGH! This is really getting into my nerves!

"That was me."

"What? You hyung?"

"No, it was her. You dumb? I just said it was me!"

"Sorry hyung, I jut can't believe you're the nerdiest in UI."

"Well believe it now."

"But how did that happen? And who was the girlfriend?"

"It was Athena. William saw us last time buying underwear and oil in the mall. They thought she was my girlfriend. But the worst part, was that when they asked me, I said yes. And she said yes too! Why in the world did I say yes? WHY?!"

"Woah, calm down hyung... I'm sorry... I won't ask you again about that incident."

"I'm... I'm going back to Gyeongju..."

"Mwo? wae? After all the hardwork you did so you can get in your dream school? Think about it? You know you can fix Athena more, you just need strategy. Don't give up now hyung. Winners never quit, and Quitters never win."

"Thank You Jino. I find it weird that you're giving me words of wisdom."

"No problem hyung. There, you're clean already. Shower in warm water later, I gotta go I still need to study. Bye!"

"Bye."

He has a point. Why did I even think of going back to Gyeongju? Never. I'll never quit.

The Next Day...

"Yah! I'm still not finished with you! How dare you talk back to my sister like that!" William and his gang again? That's it. I'm tired of being pushed.

"I'm human! I have the right to speak what's on my mind! You're not the boss of me!"

"MWO?! You're really risking your life!" Then they stared punching me kicking me and hitting me with a bat. I tried to fight back, but they were just too many. I'm such a weakling. I wish I could call someone, anyone to help me.... Wait a minute..... Athena can help me! But, my dorm is too far from here. Cellphone!

"Who you gonna call? Your mommy? HAHAHAHA!" William said and stomps my cellphone to pieces.

I... I can't take it anymore... My... vision is blurring. I'm gonna die today.... Athena.... Athena!

"ATHENA!!!!!"

Then I felt that someone was beating up the guys, but I'm not sure who it was. Then I felt someone carrying me... It... has s? whatever... Then I fell unconscious...