It Begins...

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They all got to the fire exit, It was so dark that no one could see on their own, the light in the hallway had burst and there seemed to be rubbish all over the floor by the dim doorway, all this made Leeteuk slightly nervous.

“Aish! What are you waiting for, I’m suffocating just standing here…” Kangin complained waiting with his hand on the fire exit door.

“Same and I want to shout at the person who set off the alarm at this hour!” Shindong added also holding onto the fire exit door, they both looked at their leader with frustrated and tired eyes, but on the other hand Leeteuk was terrified, he had a really bad feeling in his stomach causing him to drift off and not hear what his dongsaengs had said.

Shindong was too tired to wait any longer and went ahead, he opened the fire exit and walked out with a fast pace.

It took a few seconds for the ear throbbing sound to reach everyone, shooting, growling, crashing, screaming, fires and sirens.

Shindong was the first to hear it and see the commotion that was taking place, his heart sped up as he saw a group of about 9 or 10 people that seemed to be huddled together, attacking something or someone on the floor, these people were scared and bleeding, they didn’t talk or scream but growled and moaned as if they were animals or humans that had gone to default mode.

On the other side of the street were other people running and screaming, mostly woman and their children whilst the men stayed behind with weapons, some with guns and some with bats or knifes. Cars were scattered all around, most had crashed and the rest had been abandoned, the people that were running were being pursued by other people that looked and acted like the people huddle on the floor, but that wasn’t all, the screams of the children loosing there parents to carnivores were almost deadly, the sadness and horror of the sight they were seeing was almost unrealistic, Shindong shut his eyes and tried to wake up but little did he know that this wasn’t a dream.

 

“Shindong! Shindong!” Kangin tried to call his best friend back, but he was in too much shock, Shindong stood approximately 6 metres away from the exit where the others stayed, the leader looked at his frozen dongsaeng with wide eyes

“Shindong! Snap out of it!” Leeteuk shouted this time but it was still no use, Shindong was in permanent denial, he refused to believe that the world was really being taken over by rotting corpses.

Shindong finally opened his eyes to see all the people still gathered around the bloody corpse that they had quickly devoured, but now all there eyes were on him, the shouting from Kangin and Leeteuk had quickly attracted the zombies, Shindong could feel his legs getting weak, he was expecting or waiting for one of the smaller and fragile members to shout ‘now who’s weak’ at him because of all the time he had told them they were weak and that he was the strongest.

But this wasn’t the case, he could hear anything even the Suju leader shouting after him to come back but little did Leeteuk know that his shouting was attracting the dead, finally Shindong turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter