R.I.P

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun shone brightly down upon the grave yard, all that could be heard was the wind and the birds, Siwon stood at the foot of the newly dug grave as he read through his bible silently, Donghae and Eunhyuk had dug the grave for 3 hours and were now exhausted, Sungmin and Yesung were still inside the church with Ryeowook who was now wrapped in a white sheet with only his face showing, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun were making a grave stone for not only Ryeowook but for Shindong and Kangin as well.

 

It was now noon and Leeteuk and Kyuhyun had finished the stones, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon had come in and they all crowded round Ryeowooks body, Sungmin held Yesung as he wept and they all bowed their head in honour of their lost brother, Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at the leader and Leeteuk nodded, with that signal they bent down and were about to cover Ryeowooks face.

“W-Wait!” Yesung shouted, holding out his right hand, he bent down next to Ryeowook and kissed him on the forehead and then the lips “I’m going to miss you dearly…” He then bend down further and whispered in to Ryeowooks ear “But don’t worry we wont be apart for much longer” Yesung smiled slightly, tears still running down his face, he leaned back and removed the Giraffe pendent from around Ryeowooks neck “I’ll keep this safe until I see you again” Yesung stood up and held the pendent tightly in his hands and he buried himself in Sungmins embrace once again.

“It’s time…” Leeteuk said softly patting Yesung shoulder and nodding to Eunhyuk and Donghae, the two picked up Ryeowooks body and carry him outside as gently as possible, Donghae could tell Eunhyuk wanted to break down at that moment but the latter knew that he couldn’t, he had to endure the sad truth, once outside they carefully placed Ryeowook inside the grave and everyone stood around it Eunhyuk finally able to break, hugged Donghae tightly and cried, Donghae also shed tears as he looked down, memories of his father returned and he couldn’t believe it had happened again. Sungmin was standing in between Kyuhyun and Yesung, Kyuhyun had his arm around Sungmin and was trying his best not to cry in front of everyone Yesung was in between Sungmin and Leeteuk, both of them holding Yesung as he sobbed over his dead lover, Siwon took his place back at the end of the grave and started reading out the bible to make this a realistic memorial service.

 

At the end of the ‘service’ Leeteuk and Sungmin took Yesung back in to the church whilst Eunhyuk and Donghae filled in the grave, Yesung couldn't bear the sight of seeing his lover buried under the ground, Siwon stayed were he was praying for everyone and Kyuhyun stood there with his arms crossed looking at Siwon in disbelief, Siwon could see Kyuhyun staring at him and he looked back “Why are you staring at me like that?” Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter