First Aid

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Leeteuk sat up and rubbed his head with his eyes shut tight as he tried to get rid of his splitting head ache, he could taste a tinge of iron still lingering in his mouth so he turned his head towards the door and spat out what blood his had left in his mouth “Ugh… What did I hit my head on” He rubbed the left side of his face and looked towards the others who had crowded around the back, Leeteuk was starting to get really worried, he could hear Donghae screaming Eunhyuks name and then Sungmin did the same not long after.

Leeteuk managed to get on to his knees with out getting dizzy, he was just about to try and stand when something caught the corner of his eye, he turned his head and saw Ryeowook just sitting there, with one hand wrapped around his lower torso and his other hand holding on to his pendent tightly, rubbing it and whispering words to it.

“Hey… Wookie?” Leeteuk crawled over to where had previously been sitting and pulled himself on to the seat, he looked at the eternal maknae as he continued whispering what sounded like prayers but as Leeteuk got closer he could hear what now sounded like wishes “Ryeowook?” Leeteuk put his hand on Ryeowooks shoulder to grab his attention and it worked, the second Leeteuk had came in contact Ryeowook stopped whispering and turn his tear filled face towards the leader.

“Ryeowook, why are you sitting here? Are you ok? Why isn’t Yesung with you?” Leeteuk asked but Ryeowook didn’t reply, no he couldn’t reply, Leeteuk looked in to Ryeowooks eyes and didn’t see just sadness but he saw pain as well, it was as if Ryeowook was holding in a scream of agony “Wookie?” Leeteuk looked the younger up and down checking his physical condition and couldn’t see anything until his noticed that Ryeowook would not let go of his lower torso.

Leeteuk was just about to reach his hand towards Ryeowooks but Wookie took a deep breath in and said “S-sorry Hyung, I’m ok really” Ryeowook tried to smile but could help but grimace as he held in the pain.

“Don’t be stupid Ryeowook, I can tell that your in pain now let me see” Ryeowook knew his wasn’t going to win but he couldn’t let every one worry about him when he knew that Eunhyuk mush be in a worse condition “Hyung don’t worry about me, Eunhyuk…”

“Shut up…” Leeteuk interrupted and gave Ryeowook an angry yet still slightly worried looked “What do you mean don’t worry about you? I care about you dearly, as does everyone else”

“But Eunhyuk…” Ryeowook tried to finished but was interrupted again.

“Eunhyuk has 5 other people gathered around him now and I know that he will be fine, he always is” Leeteuks voice went back to being calm and soft and it some how soothed Ryeowook a bit, the latter smiled as another tear escaped his eye, his was still holding on to his golden giraffe pendent tightly, Leeteuk noticed that he had never seen it before, he reached out his hand and hovered before touching it to make sure his had Ryeowooks permission to touch it.

“Its my lucky charm, Yesung gave it to me yesterday after the drama series, he told me that if I hold it or I have in my possession then courage will automatically fight my fears” Leeteuk took the miniature giraffe in his hand and smiled at it. Ryeowook suddenly started shaking and lightly coughing, Leeteuk let go of the necklace and leaned back a little to give Ryeowook some air and space, he then realised Ryeowook was still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter