Nothings changed

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Ahh… my head, where am I? It’s warm… am I in bed? What was the last thing that happened to me? Oh yeh that’s right… A black wolf was chasing me… So is this heaven? Did I die?’ Eunhyuk laid there with his eyes closed not moving a muscle as he tried to figure out where he was or if he was even alive. ‘Ha! Pabo! Just open your eyes and then you will know’ He laughed at himself for being so sceptic, he then opened his eyes slowly but immediately shut them again when a blinding light shone in his eyes ‘Maybe this is heaven’ He tried again and this time he did it slowly, opening his eyes and letting them adjust to the light, as it settle Eunhyuk looked around and recognised the cold brick walls and the colourful stained glass windows, he then looked to the left of him and found a very peaceful looking Donghae.

“Annyong” Eunhyuk said quietly smiling at his lover and watching him sleep, he didn’t ever get the chance to fully watch Donghae as he slept as they never really got much sleep because of schedules but for this once he was glad that there were no schedules.

 

Eunhyuk slowly ped his sleeping bag and sat up looking around at all the members… well… 6 of them, he sighed and looked at Yesung, a tear ran down his face as the memories of his late brothers flashed though his mind “I hope your in a better place, I’m sure we will meet again someday…” He whispered to himself as he stood up, his leg were still a little shaky and his head was spinning but he had the capability to walk, he put his shoes on and quietly made his way to the door. When he was safely outside he shut the door behind him making sure he didn’t wake anyone and made his way to the graveyard, also remembering to avoid the barricade both him and Leeteuk had planted, he limped to the 3 graves and kneeled when he got to them… “I’m so sorry…” He bowed his head to each of them “There was so much we had to do, like have the super show 5! And have a concert with all 15 members together… oh and we also need to go on tour to the UK” Eunhyuk smiled to himself, he always wanted to visit Britain but never got the chance “I remember getting fan mail from English fans and I could understand what they were writing so that when I insisted on learning English!” he looked at one grave stone to the next, no tears fell, he actually felt quite happy just sitting here and discussing plans that could have happened.

“Ryeowook-ah, you were the best singer in Super junior… don’t tell Kyu-ah or Ye-ah I said that” He giggled to himself thinking of the reaction Kyu and Yesung would give if they knew “And Shindong hyung, you were my best friend and my rapping partner but hell… you did like to eat a lot haha” Eunhyuk finally looked at Kangins grave stone “And Kangin hyung, I know we weren’t close but you were still my brother either way, congratulations on coming out of the army, we were so happy when you returned!” Eunhyuk looked down and sighed, he ruffled his hair with his hand “Aish! Am I going mad!” He shouted at himself, only now realising that he is talking to stones. He got up and paced around for about 10 minute trying to clear his thoughts but thing just kept coming back, like ‘what he would be doing right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter