Transmission

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

15 Minutes had passed, everyone was now gathered in the living room sitting and sharing every available chair they had, a mountain of bags were waiting at the front door as every sat in silence all thinking of a solution, Eunhyuk and Donghae were sharing a chair on the right to the sofa and Ryeowook and Yesung were sharing the chair to the left, the sofa was occupied by Siwon, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“What about the SM building? That place is big with lots of security…” Ryeowook asked as he looked around at everyone’s thinking expressions, everyone had managed to calm down enough to think more clearly, Leeteuk and Sungmin looked at Ryeowook and shook their heads.

“No, if this place if over run who knows where else could be…” Leeteuk said with a calm voice and a sad smiled “This could have gone international for all we know…” He looked down and sighed, Ryeowook looked at Yesung and then continued fiddling with his pendent, everyone went silent again, until Kyuhyun quickly jolted his head upright and widened his eyes.

Sungmin looked at him from the side. “What is it Kyu? Did you think of something?” Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun's hand and leaned forward so he could see Kyuhyun's full face; everyone else was staring at Kyuhyun now.

“K-Kyuhyun?” Leeteuk asked, Kyuhyun was gazing around the room in thought and then he suddenly stood up and rushed out of the room, everyone was hesitant on whether they should follow him but a few minutes later he came back in with a pink radio.

“Hey that’s mine…” Sungmin pouted, he watched as Kyuhyun sat back down and started fiddling with it.

“If the TV and phone doesn’t work then maybe the radio will.” Kyuhyun murmured as he replaced the batteries and turned it on.

At first there was nothing but static, Kyuhyun didn’t give up though, he twisted the dial on the front a few times. “Wait! There!” Donghae shouted, “I heard a voice go back.” Kyuhyun nodded and turned the dial back a little and just as he had said there was, what sounded like, an emergency broadcast.

“N-new word s-says the top scientists h-have… vered… appeared two weeks ago… They released information saying … Suggesting t-that… they … foaming at the mouth, deterioration of motor skills and a … hunger, be advised that if an infected becomes hostile the only way too… is to shoot them in the head.” Everyone sat there with wide eyes as the radio repeated the message in another language, the radio was mostly static but they caught a majority of the important parts.

The radio message was on another language now; the static and creepy warning was making everyone panicky again. “K-Kyuhun… Turn that thing off!” Siwon didn’t mean to raise his voice but he had looked at everyone's faces and could see they were thinking the same thing, Kyuhyun quickly switched it off and put it on the coffee table in front of him.

“So I guess that answers you question…” Donghae said looking at Leeteuk w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter