God save us!

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Do you think they’ll be ok?” Siwon asked, Leeteuk looked at him and place an arm around his waist “I really hope so” Leeteuk smiled even if he was just as worried “Come on we need to find a doctors or hospital” Siwon nodded and placed his arm around Leeteuk as they continued down the abandoned street.

There weren’t any zombies in site for 15 minutes and this fact was starting to pray on Leeteuks mind ‘What if Kyuhyun and Sungmin need our help?’ ‘What if all the walkers are closing in on them?’ these sorts of questions flowed through his mind and was starting to tire him out, Siwon stopped, turned around and waited for Leeteuk to catch him up “Are you feeling ok?” Siwon asked placing his hands on Leeteuks shoulders and squeezing them gently, Leeteuk nodded “Yeh… I’m just worried about the others” Siwon sighed and looked around in thought but then something interesting caught his eye.

 

Siwon ran foreword a few steps to confirm he was right, Leeteuk looked at Siwon and noticed a smile form on his face “W-What is it?” Leeteuk ran over to where Siwon was standing and followed his gaze,

A smile also formed on Leeteuks face “It’s a school!” Leeteuk looked at Siwon and then back at the small school in excitement “Schools have a nurses room, If we cant find a doctor then our next best bet is medical equipment” Leeteuk looked at Siwon and frowned, Siwon wasn’t looking at the school, Leeteuk followed Siwons gaze to the building right next to the school, the leader sighed and shook his head “We can go in if we have time” Siwon looked at Leeteuk and grinned “Thank you Teukie” he then kissed him on the forehead.

 

They both headed to the school gates and their small torches, they then walked up to the main entrance and looked in, Leeteuk looked first to check the coast was clear and as he looked in a big whiff of sawdust drifted out causing him to cough, Siwon quickly covered his mouth and pulled him away from the door “Mianhae… There was a lot of dust coming from in there” Leeteuk looked at Siwon who was checking to see if he had caused any attention but the coast was still clear and he sighed in relief.

“I don’t think there are any here, if there were they would have surely heard you” Siwon and Leeteuk nodded and headed in shutting the door behind them, they shined their torches around the main hall, the walls were covered in primary school painting, Leeteuk could feel tears welling up in his eyes as he looked at all the children’s painting

“Hey, Teukie over here” Siwon called Leeteuk over to painting on the other side of the hall, he shone the light on the picture and almost broke down, tears fell down his cheeks as he covered his mouth with his hand, Siwon put an arm around the leader as they both looked at the picture.

The picture was painted by a 7 year old girl and the entire wall was covered with painting of the children’s favourite music/bands and this little girl had painted all 15 members of Super Junior with her in the centre and a little message at the bottom saying ‘Super Junior is my favourite band and will always be with me when I’m feeling sad, I hope that one day I get to meet them’

“T-Thank you Suki…” Leeteuk read the name at the bottom of the painting “I wish we had met you too” Siwon held Leeteuk as he sobbed.

 

After a few more minutes Leeteuk calmed down and looked at the picture one more time “Do you think it would be ok if I took this to show the others?” Leeteuk asked, Siwon shook his head

“I’m sure the others would love to see this” Leeteuk nodded and took it off the wall, folded it gently and placed it in his pocket. They headed towards the back of the school and shone their light on the door, the sign read ‘Nurses office’ Leeteuk smiled and opened the door but regretted it straight away, as soon as he opened the door and pointed his torch in his eyes widened as fear over took him, Siwon gasped and pulled Leeteuk back.

5 or 6 ‘dead’ had been locked in the nurses office and had woken after the light from the torch touched them, they all started limping towards Siwon and Leeteuk, and gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter