Two angels for eunhae

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hae… I think we should…” Eunhyuk was cut off by a knock on the door.

 

They both stared in the direction of the door for a while in disbelief until there was another knock on the door which echoed through out the house sending an unusual hope to shiver down both Donghae and Eunhyuk’s spines and they stood up simultaneously and looked at each other with wide eyes and a mixture of hope and fear on their gob-smacked expressions.

The couple looked back to the door and gulped in unison both thinking the same thing, Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and nodded silently, slowly making his way to the door with Donghae limping behind, his ankle still sprained and painful to walk on so Donghae held Eunhyuk shoulders as support and they both made their way to the door.

“Careful…” Donghae whispered hiding behind Eunhyuk as he pressed his face to the door looking through the spy hole out to the house porch to see two girls?! “W-What is it? Who is out there?” Donghae whispered trying to look too but Eunhyuk wouldn’t move until he turned to Donghae

“I-It’s.. Two girls, Should we open it?” Eunhyuk asks nervously not sure if he was hallucinating or there was actually 2 girls waiting outside for them to help them.

“Open it… See what they want…” Donghae whispered in return and watched carefully looking over Eunhyuk’s shoulder as he opened the door to indeed see two girl… young ladies; both girls weren’t Korean or even Asian for that matter but European!

One girl was taller that the other, the shorter of the two had medium chocolate brown hair with dark red, almost wine coloured highlights and big brown eyes that stared at the two guys as they opened the door, the taller girl had medium dark red hair with a full fringe and smaller dark brown eyes defined with black eyeliner. Both girls with curvy figures and both wearing dark blue skinny jean covered in dirt and rips, the taller girl wearing a black vest top and a baggy black jacket also covered in rips and dirt even dried blood which is just about visible and then the shorter girl wearing a black top with a white fish printed on the front and a beige cardigan splattered will small specks of dried blood but both girls seemed unharmed as they both stared at Eunhyuk with Donghae peeking over his shoulder.

 

“Can we help you?” Eunhyuk asked in English thinking the two were maybe tourists… in the wrong place at the wrong time but then the taller one replied in Korean!

“A-Annyeonghaseyo…” She stuttered nervously and bowed and the other bowed too and continued

“My name is Kim Minji and this…” She motions to her taller more shy friend “… Is Lee Sun-ah, We were just driving past and we saw there was a light through the window… we thought there was no one left…” She bit her lip holding back tears of happiness, Eunhyuk just stared at the two girls, he was happy to see others but mostly he was shock, he had honestly thought they were the only humans left…

Donghae slowly came out from behind Eunhyuk and looked up and down the road making sure they weren’t being followed before motioning for them to come in “Come in… Are you both ok? And who are you? What are you doing in South Korea?” Donghae asks at the girl causing Eunhyuk to chuckle slightly shutting the door and locking it behind the them.

“Hae… Lets introduce ourselves and get them comfortable before we talk about personal matters” Donghae nodded slightly blushing from embarrassment for losing his manners, the two girls just giggled slightly following Eunhyuk and Donghae to the living room by the fire that had originally signaled their where-abouts. Eunhyuk put it out as it was now the morning and they didn’t want to attract any unwanted attention…

Eunhyuk sat down helping Donghae down too and motioning the girls to do the same, Sun-ah sat down at the same time as Minji both the girls looking at Eunhae with suspicious eyes which both the guys sensed “I-Is something wrong?” Donghae asked, Eunhyuk nodded in agreement also curious, the girls looked at each other and back to the boys

“D-Do we know you?” Minji asked nervously, both girls had definitely seem them before but because of the injuries and dirt they looked unlike themselves so it was hard to place names and faces…

Eunhyuk stood up and bowed out of politeness but Donghae kept sitting because of his injury “My name is Lee H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter