Wake up call.

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They had been on the road for almost 2 hours now in silence, Siwon was still driving with Donghae in the passenger seat, Leeteuk was still unconscious at the back of the vehicle with his head resting on Eunhyuks lap, Eunhyuk had already removed the leaders blood covered shirt and chucked it away and had cleaned the rest of the blood off of him, Sungmin was sat next to Kyuhyun still slightly shaking from the thought of loosing another loved one while Kyuhyun held Minnie’s hand rubbing it softly with his thumb and was quietly singing to him to calm him down.

Yesung was sat in the row in front of Sungmin next to the widow whilst having one arm around Ryeowook who had his head rested on Yesungs shoulder and was fiddling with his golden giraffe pendent, Donghae looked back to check on everyone and then he noticed Ryeowooks necklace “Hey Ryeowook?” the latter looked up and smiled at Donghae whilst still fiddling with the pendent “Yes hyung?” Donghae smiled back “I was just admiring your cute necklace you have on, you seem to be pretty attached to it, yet this is the first time I’ve seen it” Donghae looks at the small golden giraffe pendent hanging on to a thin golden chain around Ryeowooks neck, Ryeowook looked down at it and smile whist rubbing it “Yes” he then looked at Yesung and the back to Donghae “Yesung gave this to me last night after the drama series we watched, he said it was his gift to me as a lucky charm and he said that it will always give me courage, so when ever I feel scared  hold it like so” Ryeowook held the pendent in his hand and closed his eyes “I then close my eyes and breath, It works because as soon as in hold it my fears go away” He opened his eyes again and smiled at Donghae then turned to Yesung and kissed him on the cheek “I have two lucky charms now” Yesung smiled and held Wookie closer.

Donghae chuckled and turned back to the front, the road was long and deserted, it didn’t feel right, there were no screaming girls, no reporters not even any ongoing traffic, its was a horrible feeling thinking that everyone they loved and everyone who loved them could be either dead or the walking dead, Donghae looked at Siwon and sighed “do you know anywhere safe to stay tonight?” Siwon didn’t respond, he didn’t even blink “Siwon-ah” Siwon snapped out of what ever day dream he was having and looked at Donghae then back to the road “Sorry hyung what did you say?”

Donghae smile sadly “It wasn’t important, are you okay Siwon… You seem a bit distant ever since this morning” Siwon stayed silent for a few seconds then sniffed and bit his lip keeping his eyes on the road, Donghae could tell that he wanted to cry, he wanted to release all the sadness locked inside of him “Siwon stop the car” Siwon looked at Donghae and frowned

“Why?”

“Because I’m going to drive, you need a break” Donghae gave Siwon a soft smiled and Siwon nodded

“Ok hyung…” Siwon stopped the car and undid his seat belt, the others in the back got slightly alarmed

“W-what’s going on? Why did we stop?” Eunhyuk asked from the back, Donghae undid his seat belt and turned round to face the others “don’t panic Siwon and I are just swapping, he has driven for a while now and I think it’s he needs a break” The other sighed in relief as Donghae and Siwon both got out of the car and swapped sides, they both hopped back in and reapplied there seat belts, as soon as they were ready and Donghae had adjusted the mirrors and seat to his fitting he started the engine and started driving.

 

Leeteuk stayed motionless, his body lying along tree seats and his head rested on Eunhyuks lap, Eunhyuk looked down at his leader every minute or so to check if he was waking up or getting worse, Eunhyuk took another looked down and Leeteuks face with his finger tips “Hyung… Can you here me?” Eunhyuk whispered, he wanted to make sure that the leader hadn’t fallen in to a deep sleep, he knew that if you have passed out unwillingly you can drop in to a coma and that was the last thing they wanted, just as Eunhyuk was rearranging the leaders fringe his eyes started flickering, Eunhyuk gasped slightly and sat up straight so he could properly observe Leeteuks expressions.

“H-hyung?” Eunhyuk grinned as he spoke he could help but stutter as he was so happy that Leeteuk could be waking up, his hands started twitching and his eyes were slowly opening, his head moved from side to side in an attempt to open his eyes fully he used his arm to cover his eyes from the brightness then he groaned catching everyone else’s attention. Everyone looked to the back of the vehicle even Donghae to a couple of glances back as he was driving “Hyung? Is he awake?” Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter