I would die for you

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

They had watched all of the first series by 7:30pm, Ryeowook had fallen asleep on Yesung's lap –due to being too scared to watch it- whilst Yesung was still wide awake and enjoying the horror. Eunhyuk was hugging Donghae tightly, they whispered things to each other now and then about the drama and maybe other things, and Kyuhyun was fully enticed with the gore and horror of the drama whilst Sungmin was trying his best to hide behind Kyuhyun's shoulder as the gore and horror scared him. Leeteuk and Siwon on the other hand both loved it and watched it peacefully, Leeteuk took a glance at the other members now and then –he finally worked out what Sungmin was talking to Kyu about- just to make sure they weren’t getting traumatized or anything –you know how over protective the Suju Umma can be- and both Kangin and Shindong had fallen asleep due to the drama ‘not being scary enough’ as they put it plus all the snack and drinks had gone in no time.

It finally finished and almost everyone sighed in relief “It's finished… wow I can’t believe we watched TV for almost 8 hours straight” Donghae said whilst stretching his arms, Leeteuk and Yesung nodded in agreement

“I know, so what did the rest of you think about it?” Leeteuk said looking around at everyone “I found it really good! The make-up and acting was flawless.” He continued.

“I think someone found it scary.” Kyuhyun said giggling a little bit as he looked at his Minnie who was still grabbing hold of his arm as if it was a life raft. “Same over here.” Yesung laughed looking down at his sleeping Wookie and rubbing his arms softly.

“It was scary at some bits but other bits were really good and really gross.” Eunhyuk filled in laughing a little at the horrifying images.

“And those two were just too manly to handle such a boring drama.” Siwon said sarcastically as he pointed at the two men snoring on the floor, everyone had to laugh.

“I’m going to miss this…” Eunhyuk pouted after the laughing had dialled down.

“Miss what?” Donghae looked at his Hyukkie in confusion.

“Miss This… Us all together like this, I mean the next time we have a day off someone could be missing or maybe we will never have a day off again!” Eunhyuk started over exaggerating, Leeteuk, Siwon and Yesung laughed whilst Donghae shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Don’t be stupid! Nothing like that will ever happen.” Donghae said poking Eunhyuk's lower lip back in so he wasn’t pouting any more.

“Yeh… I guess… So what shall we do now?” Eunhyuk stated looking at everyone for an answer.

“Umm… well we could go to bed, I mean some of us look tired…” Leeteuk said but was interrupted by Eunhyuk and Donghaes disagreement

“Aniyo!” they shouted in union, waking the two sleeping beauties on the floor, Ryeowook stayed fast asleep.

“Ya! What’s with all the shouting?” Shindong stated as he sat up and rubbed his eyes “Has the drama finished yet?” Kangin added.

“Yes it finished a minute ago and now we are deciding what to do now.” Siwon filled in for Leeteuk who was now resting his head on Siwon's shoulders.

“We could talk about zombies.” A big grin grew on Kyuhyun's face. “Maybe what we would do in that situation?” Kyuhyun was just throwing out the option but almost everyone agreed, only Sungmin was a bit unsure. “Really… Do we have too…” Sungmin gave Kyuhyun big puppy eyes but Kyuhyun just laughed and Sungmin's hair. “Don’t worry Minnie, if any walking dead people come near you I will protect you!” Kyuhyun gave Minnie a convincing smile and Sungmin slowly started to relax, feeling safe around Kyu.

“What about you Hae? If we were surrounded by zombies and only one of us could get out, would you save me?” Eunhyuk looked at Donghae expecting a straight answer but instead Donghae seemed to be thinking about it making Eunhyuk a little irritated “Well?!” Eunhyuk voice raised taking Donghae out of his thoughts “I-I oh… Of course I would…” Donghae looked down now realising how long it took him to answer that question and how un-reassuring his answer was.

Eunhyuk frowned and forced his way out of Donghaes grip, he stood up and frowned. “I see… so you’re not prepared to die for the one you love…” Eunhyuk started walking away,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter