Wake up!

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been almost 30 minutes since the crash, the van had been dented and scratched all over, there was smoke rising from the bonnet and the smell of blood started to linger in the vehicle, the front window screen had cracked and the other side windows had all smashed and collapsed, the atmosphere was too quiet for any ones liking.

 

“Y-Yesung… Wake up! Yesung! Hyung!” Yesung could here a voice echoing in his head, this voice belonged to Siwon, Yesung slowly opened his eyes, at first his vision was blurry but after a while it focused to see Siwon looking at him with a worried expression his had one hand on Yesungs shoulder shaking it and firmly squeezing it “Hyung? Are you awake?” Siwon moved his head from side to side looking in to Yesungs eyes, he checked to see how bad the damage was and sighed in relief when he realised that Yesung wasn’t seriously injured.

Yesung winced in pain and held his head but then felt the wet sticky liquid on his forehead, he removed his hand from his head and looked at the dark red substance that had stained them, his eyes widened at the realisation of what had happened “Oh god!” Yesung spun round, looked at everyone in the back and gasped, Eunhyuk, Donghae Sungmin and Leeteuk were unconscious, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were still half conscious and groaning in pain, Yesung then looked to Siwon “W-what have I done…” Tears started falling down Yesungs cheeks as his looked at Siwon.

The latter seemed to get away with scratches and bruises and Yesung had a cut above his forehead that had bled and a few more scratches and bruises all over his body, “Siwon are you okay?” Yesung asked, Siwon nodded and asked Yesung the same “Yeh I’ll be fine, its just a cut but…” He looked back at the others again, he wanted to rush back there and check to make sure everyone was alive or at least well enough to survive but he was too scared to go just in case it was not that way.

Siwon had woken up a few seconds before waking Yesung up and hadn’t had the chance to think about looking back, but when he did he regretted it instantly, he looked back and saw his Teukie unconscious on the floor with blood running out from the corner of his mouth, Siwon froze at the horrific image, he gaze then slowly moved from one member to the next his eyes grew wider with each one, eventually Siwon mentally slapped himself, opened the passenger door and ran to the side door.

He opened it and jumped in “Yesung hyung help me!” Siwons scream snapped Yesung out of his shocked state and he also jumped out of the drivers seat and opened the other side door and got in to the back “Everyone! Hey! Answer me!” Yesung screamed trying to wake everyone, Yesung saw Ryeowook first and knelt down by his side tears still flowing, unable to stop.

Ryeowook was still sat in his seat his hands were rapped around his lower torso and his head was limp and hung down and he winced and groaned in pain “Wookie!? Wookie answer me!” Yesung had one hand on Ryeowooks leg and the other on his face; he shook his leg firmly to get his lovers attention “Wookie! Mianhae… Please talk to me…” Ryeowook suddenly stopped groaning and raised his head up, looked at Yesung and smiled “S-Sungie Hyung…”

Yesung smiled back and looked Ryeowook up and down

“Are you hurt?” Ryeowook shook his head at Yesungs question but Yesung didn’t believe it “Your lying! You were crying out in pain just now and you still have tears escaping your eyes” Yesung sat next to Ryeowook and looked him in the eyes “Okay you stay right here, don’t move so much as an inch, you might have broken something, I need to check on the others ok?” Yesung was still in a state of shock and was still panicking for the other but he had to try and remain calm to keep his lover calm, Ryeowook nodded whilst still grinning, Yesung nodded back once and stoked Ryeowooks leg before getting up and going to the seats behind.

The first person Siwon rushed to was the leader; Leeteuk lay on his back with bruises and scratches all over his limp body, his head tilted to the side and blood stains ran down from the corner of his lips and his eye calmly closed, Siwon picked up the leaders head and placed it on his lap, tears started welling up in his eyes as he looked at Leeteuk motionless body, he was too scared to check for a pulse in case it came out negative, he watched at Yesung talking to Ryeowook then to the others and back to his lover.

“Teukie Hyung…” He sniffed at the first tear ran down his cheek, off his chin and on to Leeteuks cheek, the touch of his tear made Leeteuks eyes flinch slightly giving Siwon a ray of hope, he then placed his fingers on Leeteuks neck and found a steady heart beat, he gave a out a huge sigh of relief “Yesung how is Wookie doing?” Yesung turned around just as he turned away from Ryeowook

“I think he may have broken something but I cant be sure at the moment” Yesung looked at the leader “What about Leeteuk hyung?” Siwon smiled and wiped his tears away

“He will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter