Sun set

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Leeteuk Hyung… we’ve been walking for hours where is this village you said was supposed to be here?” Kyuhyun complained, he was walking beside Sungmin and still holding his arm,

“We’ve only been walking for 20 minutes and we are nearly there” Leeteuk was stood on the other side of Kyuhyun and on the other side of Leeteuk was Siwon.

Leeteuk smiled at Kyuhyun to try and giving him a bit more motivation but his smile dissolved when he noticed that the youngest was still holding his arm and he could see sweat running down the side of his face “wait” Leeteuk stopped and everyone looked at him with a worried expression,

“What is it Teukie hyung?” Sungmin asked, Leeteuk didn’t want to worry Sungmin further but he had to figure out what was wrong with Kyuhyun, Leeteuk walked up to Kyuhyun and grabbed his arm gently, Kyuhyun held in a scream and breathed really heavily as Leeteuk let go “Kyuhyunnie? What’s wrong?” Sungmin looked from Kyuhyuns face to his arm and back, he was about to reach out and touch it himself but Kyuhyun pulled back “I-I’m fine, let keep going…” Kyuhyun carried on walking but Leeteuk stopped him.

“Kyuhyun I think your arm is dislocated” Kyuhyun looked down at his arm and nodded “I know… but it’s fine, I can deal with then pain” he tried to carry on again but was stopped again “We need to put it back in place, it wont hurt as much then” Kyuhyun frowned, he really didn’t want anyone to touch it, Leeteuk took a few steps towards him but Kyuhyun flinched back causing Leeteuk to sigh “Kyuhyun its better we do it now so that we don’t cause any attention” Kyuhyun looked down slightly scared of the pain that would come.

Sungmin took off his jumper and handed it to Kyuhyun “You can use this to bite on to and it should stop you from yelling to loudly” Sungmin handing the jumper to Kyuhyun who was now sat on the floor with Leeteuk sat next to him getting ready to put it back in place, Kyuhyun smiled at Sungmin “Komawo hyung”

Sungmin was scared for his lover; Kyuhyun was shaking slightly as he placed the jumper in his mouth.

“Okay so you ready?” Leeteuk said, Kyuhyun looked at him with disbelief on his face and he then shook his head “as ready as I’ll ever be” Leeteuk nodded

“Ok… 3… 2…”

There was a slight pop sound and then Kyuhyun screaming in to the jumper and gritting his teeth down, after a few more second Kyuhyun had tears running down his face as he whimpered in pain, Leeteuk closed his eyes shut as his hate hearing or seeing a fellow brother in pain, Sungmin hugged him straight away and wiped Kyuhyuns tears away with his thumbs “Your so brave Kyuhyunnie” Sungmin leaned in and pressed his lips against Kyuhyuns and the latter responded putting both arms around Sungmins neck.

They broke the kiss not long after and stood up, Kyuhyun pushed Leeteuk in to Siwon “Ya! Why didn’t count down to 0?” Leeteuk couldn’t help but smile

“Mianhae Kyuhyun, but you would have been expecting it then” Kyuhyun shook his hair with his hand and turned around “Aish… Fine, lets go…”

And with out another word they all continued to the village.

 

{10 minutes later}

 

“Okay we’re here and it seem there are no zombies here,” Leeteuk whispered as they all looked around

“Aish… can we not call them zombies please… It make it sound like a sick joke” They all look at Kyuhyun, Sungmin nods in agreement

“Okay so what shall we call them?” Siwon asked in Leeteuks place, Kyuhyun looks as Sungmin and nods “Walkers”

Leeteuk looks at Siwon and frowns “you got that from the drama series” Kyuhyun shrugged “It sounds better” Sungmin nodded and Leeteuk sighs, “Fine we will call them walkers… The walking dead” Leeteuk sighs again and looks left and right “Aish, why doesn’t this place have any signs? I have no idea where the hospital is if there is one” the leader pinches the bridge of his nose and frowns in thought.

 

He doesn’t want to do this but there time is limited, he looked up and looked at the 3 others that were waiting for Leeteuks plan “Okay, I’ll say it straight… We are going to have to split up” everyone frowned and then let out a little laugh thinking that Leeteuk was joking but when they saw that Leeteuk wasn’t laughing they all stopped, hung there mouth open with wide eyes “Your serious” Kyuhyun said and hugged his Minnie closer “Well I’m going with Sungmin then” Leeteuk nodded “Siwon and I will go right” both groups looked at each other and then Leeteuk said the last words before splitting up once again “Ok so look for a hospital, doctors, vehicles, stores for supplies ect and in…” Leeteuk looked at his watch “…In about one hour head back and we will meet back at the van” Sungmin and Kyuhyun nodded and left first heading left down the street whilst Siwon and Leeteuk went right.

 

 

“So how is your arm?” Sungmin asked quietly trying to break the awkward silence, Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and smiled “It’s doing fine, thanks to you”

“What do you mean? I haven’t done anything” Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and tilted his head to the side making Kyuhyun to let out a little laugh “Why is it that your so adorable yet you older that me?”

Sungmin pulled a cute thinking face and then pouted, “Are you saying that I’m a kid?”

“Don’t do that,” Kyuhyun said looking at Sungmins ‘cute’ angry face

“Don’t do what?” Sungmin continued pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter