Final good byes

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After another few minutes Leeteuk had managed to soothe Eunhyuk's spirit and he was back on Donghae's lap taking a short nap, Donghae brushed a few blonde strands out of Eunhyuk's face and he slept peacefully.

“I have it!” Sungmin stood up with his finger in the air as if a light bulb was flashing above his head, the others looked at him with a hopeful look.

Eunhyuk stirred a little but didn’t wake up. “You have what Minnie?” Kyuhyun asked reaching out and grabbing Sungmin's hand to pull him back down, once Sungmin was sat back on the sofa he smiled at everyone with one word/name.

“Heechul.”

The only person who was understanding Sungmin's one word solution was Kyuhyun whom nodded and smiled whilst the other were still unsure of the meaning.

“What do you mean Sungmin? What about Heechul?” Leeteuk asked and the others nodded in agreement.

“Well…” Sungmin looked at everyone getting slightly nervous from the pressurised attention. “H-Heechul is in the military right now, right? So he has guns and a secure area where we could all stay…” at that moment everyone in the room started to cheer up, he was right, the military had thick security and weapons, Leeteuk leaned over and ruffle Sungmin's hair. “Well done! That sounds like a brilliant idea, what does everyone else think? Does anyone abject that idea?” Leeteuk looked at each member individually, each one smiled and nodded. “Sounds like a plan to us!” Ryeowook said and kissed Yesung's cheek.

The atmosphere got much lighter as they all discussed how they were going to get there and how they were going to look for Heechul and before they all knew it, it was 11.30 am. “Look everyone, if we leave in the next half hour we can get a good distance away from here and away from those things before dark… so how about we all gear up with any weapons we can find and head down to the car park.” Leeteuk folded up the map and stood up, and the rest nodded in agreement.

“Ok everyone, gather your final things! We leave in 10 minutes.” and with that Leeteuk walked over and put the map in his bag by the door and then head towards the kitchen, Yesung and Eunhyuk (who had been woken up to hear the plan) followed, once in the kitchen they rummaged the cupboard and drawers for any knifes or sharp objects they could find and stuffed them all in a bag.

“What about this? Can we use this?” Ryeowook had joined them and he held up a rolling pin, Eunhyuk and Yesung couldn’t help but laugh a little making Ryeowook blush from embarrassment, Leeteuk shook his head whilst smiling and walked over to Ryeowook taking the rolling pin and placing it in the bag with the other weapons. “Thank you Wookie! This can be used I’m sure of it.” Ryeowook smiled and continued to help looking.

Meanwhile Donghae, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were check everyone’s room making sure no one had forgotten anything. “I feel depressed…” Donghae said as he rummaged through a bedside table, Sungmin looked away from the wardrobe and towards Donghae as did Kyuhyun. “We all are feeling that way…”

“I know but it’s not just what happened this morning… It’s everything… Loosing Shindong and Kangin was unimaginable… We have lost almost everything, our families, our friends and now we are leaving our dorm…” Donghae sighed and shut the drawer. “It’s all happening so fast…”

“Kyuhyun?!” Sungmin shouted after said person after he stormed out the room, Donghae looked at the door slowly closing on its own and then at Sungmin frowning at him.

“Donghae…” Sungmin sighed and tried to relax. “Kyuhyun may not look like it but he really is upset too… and on top of that he is holding in his tears and it's killing him, you know how he is, he doesn’t cry in front of people and since he has been with us the whole time you can imagine how much he is holding back and I think he is about to burst.” Sungmin took a seat next to Donghae on the bed, the latter was looking down feeling really guilty for saying something that everyone already knew and felt. “Just don’t mention it again at least defiantly not in front of Kyu.” Donghae nodded at Sungmin's advise.

“Sorry hyung.” Donghae accidently let a tear escape and roll down his cheek but before he could wipe it away Sungmin grabbed Donghae's hand and kissed the tear away with one peck, Donghae pulled his face away and looked at Sungmin whom was smiling at him. “It's ok Hae, now don’t worry too much, you have Eunhyuk to take care of you, don’t you?” D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter