Final Farewells

The Walking Dead
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“YESUNG HYUNG!!” Kyuhyun shouted, he had notice JaeJoongs hand twitch, Yesungs eyes widened as JaeJoongs eyes opened, they were pure white, no colour, no soul… Yesung didn’t have enough time to move before JaeJoong groaned and sat up ready to bite, someone pushed Yesung to the side saving him from JaeJoongs attack but in return there was an agonising scream of pain.

“AHH!!”

 

BANG!

 

Everyone froze for a second and looked at Leeteuk, he was still stood next to the car with his gun pointing at JaeJoong, blood splattered across the road and JaeJoong body lay stationary with a hole in his head, the second scream snapped everyone out of their shock, everyone’s hearts sunk when they saw Yesung pushed to the side and the young maknae stood in his place with blood gushing down his left arm.

“KYUHYUN!!!” Sungmin screamed and ran out of the car just in time to catch his lover before he became weak and lost balance, he held Kyuhyun in his arms and screamed for help, Yesung hadn’t moved from where he was pushed, he just sat there and stared at the dying maknae… Everyone rushed out the car and surrounded Sungmin and Kyuhyun “Everyone please! Give him some space!” Leeteuk shouted through his tears, everyone backed away slightly but still stayed close, Sungmin looked at the leader desperately “H-Help him! P-Please… You c-can save him… R-Right??” Sungmin’s bottom lip shivered as he held in his sobs, Leeteuk knelt down beside Kyuhyun and looked at his arm, the leader felt like throwing up at the sight of so much blood, Kyuhyun looked up at Sungmin and smiled “I’m fine... Just … Just a little bite” Kyuhyun’s body was shivering and some how he knew that he wasn’t going to make it.

“Listen to me everybody! I need you to do something for me!” Everyone leaned in closer even Sungmin

“Yes anything” Leeteuk the younger’s pale face, Eunhyuk was on the floor he didn’t have the strength to stand as he sobbed in to Donghae’s chest, Siwon stood above everyone looking down in disbelief, Yesung was still unable to move.

“I-I need you to shoot me…” Everyone’s eyes widened more then they already were

“WHAT!?” They all shouted in unison, Kyuhyun smirked a little, expecting an answer like that

“Ok…” Kyuhyun tried his best to sit up, he knew he was losing blood but he also knew this was his last chance with his hyungs, he looked at Leeteuk and nodded “You know as well as I do that I won’t survive, this bite is too deep and I’m losing blood fast…”

“No! Kyu you’re not going to die! Y-you can’t!” Sungmin sobbed, Kyuhyun raised his good arm to Sungmin’s face and it “Minnie… My Minnie! You have to be strong for me ok! Even if your beasty gamer Kyu isn’t here, take care of him, no doubt Yesung will feel responsible for this incident… but please don’t blame him or else… well…” Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk and the latter nodded his tear filled face knowing what Kyuhyun was talking about.

“I expect the rest of my hyungs to behave while I’m gone! I know as soon as I leave your going to be causing mischief!” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, the others attempted to laugh but only a strange sound escaped their lips, but they were happy the evil maknae wasn’t any different even before death “So… that's all… I… Ahh… I have enjoyed knowing you all and thank you for all the good times” everyone didn’t know whether to smile at Kyuhyun’s warm words or be even more worried!

 

“Kyu… P-please…” Sungmin sobbed, he couldn’t talk sadness was over whelming him to much, Kyuhyun shook his head

“Ya! I said be brave, use that giraffe pendent if you have to I’m sure Yesung will share” Sungmin coughed out a laugh and his lovers hair “Ok… so” Kyuhyun winced in pain “Ahh…”

“Kyu!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter