Living under one roof

In Love With Zhang Yixing

 

After finding out Yixing was going to live with you guys, you were completely oblivious of the fact that he was going to take the room next to yours. That meant no more late night partying with yourself by blasting music and singing along. No more squealing when you saw your favorite singers over your computer screen. You needed to control every single move and sound you make, and it was going to be quite hard. You had to change for him. Goodbye obnoxious self, hello elegant me!
-
You were taking a shower before Yixing and you were super anxious for no reason. You looked around your bathroom to see if you needed to hide any private things. You spotted some period pads and under garments lying around in the bathroom and immediately hid it under your towel. It'd be so embarrassing if he saw this, you thought. You quickly exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body and ran to your air conditioned room. Luckily Yixing's door wasn't opened, so he wouldn't see you.

“Yixing! You can shower now!” You yelled before closing your door.

Phew, mission successful. You placed your hand over your chest and took a deep breath. Why am I so anxious? It’s just a boy, Bommie, just a boy! The problem is, he’s a boy! Argh! You jumped up and down out of excitement. You got changed into your pajamas and opened your laptop. Oh, one new message on facebook? –Click-

“Shortie-ah! Haven’t heard from you in a long time! How’s your summer? :) 

Danbi! You had sort of put her aside on your mind since you were so occupied with working. She was one of your very few close friends you could trust on for life. You decided you would tell her about the new worker.

“DANBI! I miss you so much…” you wrote. “You would never believe me, but there’s a new worker at our restaurant and he’s even living in the room next to mine! He’s so hooottt! *_* What have I don’t in my past life to be blessed like this??” You were so excited to tell her about Yixing.

She responded right back, “Hey, you’re on! You’ve got to kidding me, right?!”

You replied, “No, I’m serious! I’ll even give you a photo proof!”

Danbi: OMG what’s his name??

You: Yixing! He’s Chinese like me~

Danbi: Congratz bommie!!!! Can’t wait to see him XD.

Danbi: Sorry, g2g. My mom’s nagging me. Stupid mom. Have fun with your love life! Make sure  that the next time I see you, you’ll have a big stomach (if you catch what I’m saying ;] ) Ta-ta!

-Danbi has gone offline-

Bommie: -___- Why do I have a friend like you again, Danbi? Good night~ I’ll talk to you soon! And I’ll give you the proof soon!

You also went offline. Your mission now was to take a picture of Yixing so you could show Danbi.

-

"Good morning Bommie." Yixing greeted you happily the next morning. 
"Good morning Yixing..." You yawned sleepily. You barely slept since you were too busy thinking of how to get a picture of him. Also the fact that Yixing was right next door, and if you possibly slept talk or snored, he would immediately hear.
"Why do you look so tired?" Yixing asked.
"Ahh... I'm always like this in the mornings." you lied.
"Well, wake up soon Bommie!" Yixing patted your head and went downstairs. 
H-h-he just patted my head! You thought. You could see angels flying around you. I think I'm in heaven. 

“Bommie! Why are you always so slow?!” Your dad yelled.

“Argh, coming!” You yelled and dashed down the stairs. *Phew, thank god I didn’t fall!* You smiled proudly.

Yixing chuckled at your dorkiness. “Seems like you’re fully awake now.”

“Mhm! I’m all ready to set off!” You said energetically. Yixing chuckled again. *Such a cheerful and energetic girl. I feel bad now. But I’m doing this for my grandma, so jia you, myself! (A/N: jia you means fighting in Chinese. Don’t suspect anything yet please~)

-

The whole day, you tried to “sneakily” take pictures of Yixing, which was pretty obvious to Yixing since half the time you forgot to turn the flash on your phone off and he would always spot your phone somewhere.

“Are you trying to take pictures of me, Bommie?”

“H-huh?! W-why would I-I do that?” You were always a bad liar.

“No need to hide it. I know you’ve been trying to take some of me the whole day.”

“I s-so was not!”

“Come here.” Yixing swung his arm around your shoulder. “Phone.” You obediently handed him your phone.  “Hmm let’s see…How do you work this… Aha! Smile, Bommie.” He stuck the phone out with his arm with the front camera facing you two. You didn’t even have time to smile before Yixing pressed the button already.

“Ah! I DIDN’T EVEN HAVE TIME TO GET READY YET!” You complained.

“At least you have my picture now. You could stop trying to get another one.” Yixing slid your phone into your pocket.

You puffed your cheeks and looked at the picture on your phone. Even though you looked like a mess since you were still moving, Yixing looked like an angel as always. Even his dimple was caught on camera. You smiled at your phone and put it back in your pocket. *Time to show Danbi tonight!*

-

-On facebook chatting with Danbi again. –

You: I got the picture!!!! <3

Danbi: Really?! Show me, show me!

You: *sends*

Danbi: Why did you blur out your face? But he’s really cute! ^o^

You: Ikr?! I looked like a mess ):

Danbi: You’re never a mess, come on! I want to see the unblurred version!

You: Nooo!

Danbi: Come on >:(

You: :/

Danbi: D:<

You: Fineeee. *sends*

Danbi: You guys would make such a niceeee couple! (:  <3 <3 <3

You: I wish.

Danbi: Wishes may come true some day~ Sweet dreams, Bommie. Gotta get my beauty sleep again. Ta-ta!

-Danbi has signed off-

You: Cya tomorrow, unnie.

You also signed off and took out your phone again. You couldn’t stop smiling. It wasn’t only a picture of Yixing, you were part of it too. You decided to set it as your phone wallpaper. You shut off your lights and headed to bed.

“Good night Yixing.” You whispered to the Yixing on your phone.

“Good night Bommie honey.” You tried to imitate Yixing’s voice. You just ended up bursting out laughing. *I’m so retarded sometimes, really.* You kissed Yixing on your phone good night.

“See you tomorrow xing xing~” *That sounds like a great nickname for him. What a genius I am! I’m going to start calling him that from now on.*  (A/N: xing xing means star in Chinese)