Could it be Fate?

In Love With Zhang Yixing

You arrived at the front gates of Two Moons University with Danbi and Shin. You felt like you were staring at a skyscraper. The school was huuugeeee. It was nothing compared to high school.  The scenery was beautiful outside the school, you wondered if it would look even better inside. 

"Let's go inside quickly! I can't wait to see the interior." You squealed with excitement. 

"This is the first time in my life seeing her excited for the first day of school." Shin shook her head.

"My daughter's growing up!" Danbi patted your head proudly. 

"Quit the talking, let's go!" You linked your arms with theirs and headed inside. There was so much space to walk in the hallways. 

 

The inside just looked as good as the outside. You poked your head into an empty classroom. 

"There's so much space!" You looked at everywhere  with excitement. You headed for the third floor. 

"Library!" 

You guys soon arrived at the cafeteria. 

"Wow, is this a buffet or something?!" 

(this is where they get food)

(this is where they sit to eat) 

"It's HUGGGEEEEE! It's beautiful here. I'm loving it already!" You said. 

"Thanks to you, I probably won't get lost today... I feel like I've explorered every inch of this school." Danbi wiped the perspiration off her forehead. 

"College is no joke! This place is beautiful!" 

You heard the first bell ring. 

"Oops, gotta run. My department's all the way in the 3rd building. Catch you at lunch!" Shin ran off.

"Bye Shin-Shin!" You waved after her. 

"I'm going to head over to my department too, see ya." Danbi rubbed your head and walked off. 

*Now time to find my department and room number that I'm assigned to...*

You wandered around before you found it. 

You reached for the doorknob, but at the same time, so did someone else. You pulled your hand back and bowed. 

"I'm sorry." You looked upwards. The other person gasped, and so did you.

"Bommie!" 

"ZHANG YIXING!" You screamed.