Goodbye...Forever?

In Love With Zhang Yixing

song suggestion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUsBUoaMNo

~~~~

Time flew by before you knew it and it was the day before school already. You couldn't bare the fact that Yixing might be gone from your life forever after today. You really did not want him to leave your world, but you couldn't do anything about it. You didn't have the superpower to stop time, although you wish you did. *Oh well.* You thought. *Another guy will just come along and steal my heart and leave me heartbroken again. The same phases will  keep repeating until I die of old age and too much heartbreaks.* 

You believed that you could never find find someone of the opposite that you loved that loved you back. Have a boyfriend? Get married? Have children? Grow old together with a loving partner? No, you believed that you couldn't do any of those. You didn't really care anymore. Boys were just hopeless. Love is plain stupid itself. *I mean nothing to him... The one who means everything to me... I shouldn't make unimportant people become important.* 

Suddenly there was a knock on your door, interrupting your thoughts.

"Yes?" You opened the door. You were expecting that it was either one of your parents, but no. In front of your doorway stood the almighty Yixing.

"Hey Bommie... Uh, I just came to say my goodbyes.... Since I'm leaving right now." 

"Oh. Uh... Bye I guess." You scratched the back of your head awkwardly. 

"It was really nice meeting you." He smiled and extended his arm. You shook it awkwardly. Everything you did around him was awkward now. You couldn't even look him in the eye. "And... I'm sorry for all I did too. I won't ask for forgiveness since even if you forgive me, I'll still feel guilty. I guess this is the final goodbye, Bommie." 

"Yeah, you better not ask for forgiveness, Zhang Yixing! Because me, the invincible Bommie Yi will never forgive you even over my dead body!" You scrunched your nose jokingly which caused Yixing and you both to laugh. 

"Goodbye Bommie. I'll miss you." He gave you a melodramatic smile.

"Have fun.." You forced a smile. 

He patted your head and left along with his luggage. Each step he took was getting closer and closer to him walking out of your life. And you just let him do that, while watching him. 

*I hate goodbyes...* You shut your down and leaned against the door on the floor. 

You softly hummed 'Tears Aiport'

 

Dragging my suitcases and carrying my backpack,

It’s time to fly away again.....

But you’re missing from my side. A tear fell from your eye. 

~

You suddenly leave, I can’t take it.

Happiness comes to an end.

~

Farewell tears flowed.

The helpless me, could only hope that time stops. 

~

Your smile, you spoiled me....

~

"Zhang Yixing... I'm going to take your song you made for your deceased girlfriend as my life's theme song...." You said to yourself.

-

*Yixing's POV*

 I finally apologized to her. It's a load off my shoulders. She looks a bit better now too, she even laughed. Did she get over it already? I hope so... But something inside my heart hurts. I don't know what it is but I hope it goes away soon. Good luck in life Bommie... You'll find someone worthy of having you. Not like me, the one who'll stay single forever because I still love my deceased girlfriend so much.... Good luck.

-

A few days later, your doorbell rang at 7 in the morning. You scrambled out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Who is itttt?" You yawned sleepily. 

"Idiot! It's the first day of school and you're still asleep?! I figured you would be though... Thank god I came here half an hour early." Danbi shouted.

"Oh my god, the first day of school! I forgot!" You covered your mouth. 

"I'm coming in." Danbi came in and took off her shoes. "You better start getting ready if you don't want to be late!" 

You dashed upstairs into the bathroom and did your business while Danbi just chilled in your room. She opened your closet an picked out an outfit for you. 

"There you go. This outfit is just perfect for the first day." She laid the clothes out carefully onto your bed. 

You came running in from the bathroom. 

"I picked out your clothes again, get changed! I'll go make breakfast, what do you want?" 

"Uh scrambled eggs and bacon will do!" 

Danbi nodded and went to cook breakfast for you while you got changed, did your hair, and threw everything you needed into your bookbag. By the time you came downstairs, Danbi had finished cooking and was washing the pan. 

"Thank you for the breakfast, umma~" You made a cute face. 

"It's my job~" She pinched your cheeks. "Now go eat before we're late." 

"How do you wake up so early?" You asked with your mouth full. 

"Sleep is for you the weak." Danbi replied, watching you eat. 

"Hey that's not true! I'm not weak at all! Plus, if you don't sleep for a week, you die!"

"You're mentally weak." Danbi stuck out her tongue. "Put you do have a point, smarticles." She pinched your nose and wiggled it. 

You chomped down your food and headed out the door with Danbi. 

Danbi started up the car engine and began driving to school. It was a daily school day routine. Since Danbi could drive already, she took you to and from school everyday since she knew your parents had no time.  You were thankful for a friend like her, you always thought you must have been blessed from your past life to meet her. You guys arrived at school and met with Shin Yeong in the cafeteria in the usual spot. The lunchroom was overcrowded today, as it was the first day and they welcomed all the new freshman. 

"Can you believe we're going to graduate this year?" Shin asked. 

"I know right... I'm not ready for this." You whined.

"Let's work hard to go to the same college!" Danbi said. 

"Yeah, fighting!" 

"Fighting!" Danbi and Shin shouted back.

-

Senior year was hectic so far. There was so much  work to get done in the little time before you graduated. This included getting scholarships, visiting college dorms, projects, picking out colleges, and more. Just the pure idea of graduating stressed you out. For all you know, Danbi and Shin could all go to different colleges. You sighed as your turned your attention back to the college application and list of colleges. 

"Let's see... Of course number one should be Seoul Academy." You drew a star next to it. "Everyone dreams to go there." You scanned down the alphabetical list. 

"Taejun University too..." 

"Two Moons University? Never heard of that... But it sounds interesting." Another star. You placed around 20 stars on the college list. You decided to search the colleges' information later on.  *Time to take a break.* You headed off to shower. 

-

Winter quickly came. You started dressing warmer due to the temperature. Winter in Seoul was unbelievably cold. Winter made you extremely lazy, but at least you sent in all your college forms already. You applied to the same colleges as Danbi and Shin. The colleges you picked were: Acha College, (see what i did there?) Hongik University, Kyunhee University,  Seoul Academy, Seoul Institute of the Arts, Taejun University, Two Moons University, and University of Seoul. (A\N: I made up like half of these xD)  Now all you had to do was wait until you got acceptance letters from those schools.