Getting ready for college

In Love With Zhang Yixing

Prom ended successfully. Your senior project presentation went well too. You got all your needed scholarships. Luckily for Shin, she was going to college with a full scholarship for outstanding academic excellence. Sometimes you wishes you weren't so dumb. Graduation was in less than three days. You could barely sleep a wink these days. You would miss your high school memories and friends. But at least Danbi, Shin, and you were all going to the same college. That's all you cared about. 

You three sat at the usual table in the lunchroom. This was one of your last days sitting here.

"Have you ever thought about what you want to major in?" You asked. 

Shin nodded. "I want to study paleobotony." 

"Pailee-oh what?" You asked.

"Pale-ee-bo-tony. It's the study of fossil plants." 

"Oh, you're interested in that? What about you, Danbi?" 

"I want to take culinary sciences."

"You guys want such confusing majors..." You pouted.

"Aegi-ah, what do you want to major in?" Danbi asked.

"Fashion design." 

"Oh of course..." Shin says teasingly. 

"I guess even if we get into the same colleges, we can't see each other so often because we're in different majors." You sighed.

"Sadly, that's just how life works." Danbi sighed too. 

"I'm still looking forward to college though!"

-

*Graduation day*

"BYE HIGH SCHOOOOOOLLLLLL!" All the graudates screamed. 

"TWO MOONS UNIVERISTY, HERE WE COME!" Danbi, Shin, and you yelled. You guys busted out laughing afterwards. 

"Yelling makes you feel so much better." You smiled. 

"It sure does! I'll miss my high school days!" Shin threw her hands up in year and Danbi and you did the same. 

"Are you ready  for college, everyone?!" The principal's voice boomed in the speakers. 

"HELL YEAHHH!!!!!" Everyone screamed back in response. 

"I sincerely wish everyone a successful and happy life. Don't make wrong choices! Goodbye, graduating Class of 2012. The school will miss your prescense." The principal's voice cracked and some students ran to the fieldand hugged her. 

"You guys were really the best senior class ever." She cried. Some laughed, some cried along, and some cheered. 

You were one of the ones laughing. I mean, how often do you see a principal crying? But after a while you got emotional and hugged Danbi and Shin for dear life until you stopped.

And that was how your last year at high school ended. The three months of summer passed by just like that. College began. 

-

Superrrrr short chapter. I'm sorry ;~; But it's boring without Yixing, isn't it? 

Oh don't worry, he'll appear soon enough.... ^o^