Plan A

In Love With Zhang Yixing

short update. 

Updated only cuz my stupid and annoying daughter couldn't possibly wait for 2 weeks & kept bothering me. Happy now? :3 

-

You were forced to tag along with Danbi and Shin to carry out "Plan A". If "Plan A" were to fail, "Plan B" was there for backup. Same for "Plan C", and so forth. The three of you were standing outside EXO-M's student council room, just waiting for them to come out. After what seemed like a century, the council members filed out one by one. You quickly dashed to the corner and hid. 

"Bommie!" You heard Shin hiss at you. You poked your head out from the corner and shook your head and went back to hide again. 

"Hey you two. What's up?" You heard Minseok say.

"Hi! We actually came to talk to Yixing..." Danbi said. 

"Oh, I see. Yixing's got game, huh~" 

You shook your head and sighed. 

"We'll see you later then~ Bye girls! ..... And Yixing." Chen said. You heard them crack up. 

*They're such kids...* You shook your head again. You listened to the boys' footstep disappear down the hall. 

"Bommie, you can come out now!" Shin yelled. 

You wanted to dig your own grave, right here and now. *She could make it less obvious! Gosh, she makes me sounds as if I'm scared to see him or something. Oh wait, you were scared to see him.*

You came into Yixing's view and cleared your throat awkwardly. 

"Bommie!" A smile immediately found its way onto Yixing's face when he saw you.

"Yixing." You smiled back. 

"Oh look at the time! We gotta run! See you later, Bommie!" Danbi yelled, pulling Shin away by the wrist. 

Your jaw dropped. This wasn't how Plan A was supposed to work out! *THOSE TRAITORS. I'M GOING TO KILL THEM LATER ON.*

"I thought they wanted to talk to me?" Yixing asked, confused. 

"O-oh uh, I-I'm guessing it wasn't that important. Say, do we wanna hang out somewhere really fast?" 

"Sure!" Yixing beamed. He couldn't be happier that you had asked him to go somewhere with him.

"Where do you want to go...?"

"Anywhere's fine~" 

"Then, do you want to go to the beach?" 

"I-in this kind of weather?" Yixing asked you like you were out of your mind. 

You nodded sincerely. 

"Well.... if you really do want to go there...." Yixing bit his lip unwillingly.

You burst out laughing from seeing Yixing in this kind of state. "Just kidding, sheesh!" You lightly smacked his arm.

"O-oh." Yixing sighed out of relief.

"Did you really think I'd be that crazy to go to the beach when it's almost 0 degrees out?"

"If it's you, anything's possible!"

"Hey, that's mean!" You pouted.

"Just kidding~" Yixing poked your cheek and chuckled.

"Let's go get warm coffee, I need to warm up my body!"  

"There's a free heater over here." Yixing spread his arms out with a huge smile on his face. Your eyes immediately focused on his dimple, as always. Dayum.

You cleared your throat. "Stop being silly, xingxing. My insides are going to freeze up and die."

Yixing chuckled. "Alright alright, let's go~" 

-

Outside must've been -50 degrees or something cause you were freezing. The snow wasn't helping either. Even though you were bundled up in 4 layers of clothing, a scarf, and a beanie, your teeth were chattering and you kept shaking from the cold. 

Yixing knew you were freezing and kept looking over at your hands. Since you had no gloves nor pockets, your hands were nearly frozen. 

"Bommie, give me your right hand." 

"W-w-w-w-why?" Even your words came out weird.

"Don't ask, just do."

You shakingly lifted your right hand out. Yixing pulled off his right glove and fitted the glove through your fingers, then he slipped his bare right hand into your cold left hand. 

"It's better now, right?" Yixing smiled. 

You nodded shyly, your cheeks beginning to flush. Yixing's warmth brought butterflies to your stomach and made your heart mely. You lifted your scarf some more so it covered your ever-growing smile. You felt like you two were a couple, but sadly, you two weren't. You guys matched perfectly.

A big gust of wind blew and you were nearly knocked over. 

"Stupid wind." You muttered. Your insides froze up even more. *Why is the stupid coffee shop so far away?* Your pace slowed down because it was so cold.

"Are you still cold, Bommie?" Yixing asked. 

You nodded miserably. The next thing you knew, your body was pressed against Yixing's, right in the middle of the sidewalk. You gasped. Yixing didn't know what he was doing either. His body took control before his brain told him what to do.

"Yixing! People are watching!" You mumbled. 

"Just a bit more.. You said you were cold." Yixing pressed his head against the crook of your neck.

You closed your eyes and treasured every second that Yixing hugged you for. *This is what I've been waiting for all along.* 

"You have a cute reindeer nose." Yixing whispered, breaking your thoughts. Your heartbeat sped up to the speed of light.  His voice, his body pressed against yours, his arms wrapped around your back, his everything, sent sparks of electricity down your spine. If Heaven really existed, this was it. 

"Hey!" You pouted cutely. 

Yixing pulled away and pinched your red nose. "We're almost there, reindeer."  He interlocked his hands with yours again and continued walking.

You smiled to yourself thinking, 'could life get any better?'