The World's Happiest Girl

In Love With Zhang Yixing

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Sorry I took so long to update, but here's a short update before I leave to celebrate with my family :) See you guys in the next chapter~ 

-

After what seemed like avery short period, yet like forever, Yixing and you finally reached the coffee shop.

"HEAT!!!" You let go of Yixing's hand and ran over to the heater and hugged it. 

"Miss, please get off that immeadiately! That's very dangerous!" The store's manager came out and pulled you off the heater. The customers all turned and looked at you like you were crazy. Well, you sort of were crazy at the moment. Crazy from the cold, crazy from all that walking, but most of all, you were crazy from Yixing. You remembered how his hug felt like, how his voice sounded like right next to your ear, how his warmth warmed you up immediately. All the things he did to you drove you crazy. 

"I-I'm sorry." You bowed quickly. Yixing came over and apologized too. The store manager shook her head and went back to whatever she was doing. 

"You didn't need to apologize too..." 

"It's partially my fault for not being able to stop you."

"I'm sorry for making you apologize." You lowered your head and stared blankly at your boots.

"No, it's not your fault at all. Raise your head." Yixing spoke softly. 

You shook your head, but Yixing tipped your chin upwards, so you were facing him. You gulped awkwardly. *Oh God, don't tell me, you're going to make Yixing kiss me?!* 

"Don't apologize for useless things, reindeer. Let's get some drinks." 

Disappointed, you trailed after Yixing to stand in line. 

"What do you want, Bommie?"

"Hmmm...  I'm going to get hot latte, how much is it?" You reached for your wallet, but Yixing stopped you.

"Of course I'm not letting you pay for yourself. Grab a seat first." 

"But-" 

Yixing shushed you by putting a finger to your lips. You flushed at the contact and quickly scurried off to find an empty table for two. You quickly sat down, your back facing Yixing so that he wouldn't see the flustered state you were in right now. You preoccupied yourself by looking at your hands, one which was wearing Yixing's glove, and one which Yixing's touch and warmth still lingered there. You smiled idiotically to yourself.

Yixing set down your cup of hot latte carefully, then taking the seat in front of you. 

"Thank you sooooo much!" You beamed. You took off Yixing's glove carefully and circled your hands around the cup. 

"Ahhhh~ It's so warm!" You closed your eyes and held the coffee cup next to your cheek. "So sooooo warm~" 

Yixing watched you in amusement. 

You opened your eyes and found Yixing's eyes staring right at you. 

You cleared your throat, flustered. "O-oops, sorry about that. I really like warm things..." 

"I can tell." Yixing smiled. 

Your cheeks went pink, and you fiddled your fingers shyly. 

-

You guys left the coffee shop and began to headed back to school in complete silence.. You wish you didn't have to leave. You wished for many things, but the one you wished for most was to stay by Yixing's forever. 

"Hey Bommie... I --" Yixing spoke, breaking your train of thought.

"Hmm?" You looked back at him. 

"Ah it's nothing. I forgot what I was going to say. Guess it wasn't important enough to me to remember." Yixing laughed dryly.

"Oh, okay......" You looked at him suspiciously. 

Yixing picked up his pace and walked  in front of you.

Unconciously, you reached your hand out for Yixing's. 

Now it was Yixing who turned around to look at you. 

"Uhh, ummm, errr.... My hands are cold again!" You lied. 

"You should have told me that sooner."Yixing smiled his usual soft smile that never failed to send butterflies to your stomach and held onto your hand tighter. 

You blushed again and hid your ever-growing smile beneath your scarf. 

"I like you, Yixing." You whispered. 

Yixing stopped in his tracks, which made you stop too. *Oh , did he hear me? I thought only I could hear.*

"Bommie..." Yixing turned around. You gulped. *No, no no! He's going to reject me again, oh my god. I was heartbroken from him once, never again!* You tried to struggle out of his hand, but he held on tightly. 

"I-I..........."

"I already have someone in my heart, is that what you're going to say? If it is, I don't want to hear it!" You buried your face into your scarf. 

"No Bommie, look at me." Yixing cupped your chin up. "I actually.... Like you too." 

You gasped. *No. Way. So what Hyoyeon told me was true?! Yixing really does like me?!* Inside, you felt like the gold champion in the Olympics, but on the outside, you were frozen like a stone, staring at Yixing with disbelief.  You couldn't believe what you just heard.

Yixing stared back into your eyes. Then he leaned down, and placed a passionate kiss on your lips. Your eyes flew shut and you wrapped your arms around Yixing's neck automatically. It was as if you were so used to this. You were never a big fan of PDA (Public Display of Affection), but you couldn't control yourself. You were too into the moment, the moment of your life. When Yixing pulled away, you two smiled shyly. 

"So, Bommie...."

"Yes?" You answered, biting your lip.

"W-would you go out with me?" 

"YES!" You said in a heartbeat and jumped onto Yixing for a bear hug. You were currently the world's happiest and luckiest girl.