White Christmas

In Love With Zhang Yixing

December 25th. Christmas day. Probably the only day of the year that you'd wake up early. You stuck your head under your curtains and saw what you wanted to see. Snow! And a lot of it too. *It's such a pity we need to shovel this later on...* 

You took your head out and went to get your phone. You punched in Danbi and Shin's numbers and told them to have a Christmas party at your house. 

When both of them arrived, they handed them each of their presents and they did the same. 

"Oh my gosh, this panda bear hoodie is totally my style!" You gushed.

"I knew you would like it." Danbi grinned.

You opened Shin's present and it was khaki pants with suspenders. 

"You guys both got me clothes, thanks!" You beamed. Your favorite presents were clothes, they were useful and not to mention, you loved fashion. 

"I'm glad you like it." Shin smiled while she opened hers. "Oh my god, I wanted this album for ages!! Thank you so much!" Shin pulled you in for a deep hug. 

You gave her a big smile. "You're not opening yours, Danbi?" 

"I'll open it later. However... Since we're all here... Why don't we make some treats to eat?!" 

"You're doing the baking." You said. 

"Hey, come on now. If I always do the cooking, you'll never learn! You won't even be able to cook a dish for your future husband."

Danbi said.

"Future husband? I'm going to die alone with 9 cats!" 

Danbi gave you a look. "Stop saying that and come help me in the kitchen."

You pouted your lower lip. 

"Just go." Shin laughed. 

"Fineeee." 

The three of you baked varieties of christmas cookies, brownies, vanilla coated pretzels and prepared hot chocolate for everyone to drink. 

You made snow angels, a failed snowman, and had a snowball fight with Danbi and Shin. After they went home, you walked to your room and found two boxes outside the door. You took them inside the room and unwrapped each carefully. 

"Woah!"

In one box you found these boots:

 

And in the other one, this:

 

'From Mom & Dad' the tags on the boxes read. 

You smiled.

This was how you spent your Christmas.

-

 

*Next day at work*

 

"Hey Bommie?" Yixing approached you.

"What?" You gave him the cold shoulder like always.

"I kind of got you something for Christmas. Sorry it's a day late." 

Yixing held out a neatly wraped box with blue wrapping paper and a blue ribbon that he had been hiding behind his back. 

Inside, you were in awe but on the outside you didn't show it. "I didn't get you anything." 

"I don't mind. Just take it, I'm sure you'll like it."

*What makes you so positive that I'll like it..?* You pondered for a while if you should take it or not, and ended up taking the box from him.

 

*Are those brown sticks supposed to be reindeers...? Yixing has a unique sense in picking wrapping paper.*

"Open it." Yixing whispered. 

"Can't I open it whenever I want to?" 

Yixing shook his head. "I want to personally see your reaction." 

You sighed and began unwrapping the box. You didn't even know why you were obeying him. Your eyes lit up and your mouth made an 'o' shape as you saw what it was. 

"A snow globe! I've always wanted this!!" You jumped up and down. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!" You shook his hands like crazy. You didn't know why your body reacted like this. 

*I knew she would like it.* Yixing thought, smiling. "No problem. Have fun with it okay?" He patted your head and went back to work. 

*Zhang Yixing... You're not as bad as I think anymore. Maybe I'll think about forgiving you. Maybe not.*