Did I hear correctly?

In Love With Zhang Yixing

"WHAT?" You choke. "Stop kidding about that, seriously! It gets my hopes up, which isn't good!" You pat your chest from the coughing that started because you choked on your food. 

She sighs. "Why don't you ever believe me? I personally heard this from my brother, you know. He doesn't lie about these things."

You completely froze. "Your. Brother. Told. You. That. Yixing. Likes. Me?"

Hyoyeon nods happily. 

"Yixing. Likes. Me?" 

She nods again.

"ZHANG. YIXING. LIKES. ME?

"YES!" She cries. 

"I don't believe it." You shake your head. "Either I'm hearing things, or I'm dreaming. I absolutely refuse to believe it."

She pinches your cheek. 

"OW!"

"See, you're not dreaming." 

"What if I have hearing problems right now?" 

"Then you can't hear me talking." 

"Oh, right.... Then I think I'm on drugs." 

"BOMMIE! Stop lying to yourself! Your crush likes you back, for God's sake! Why don't you take the opportunity instead of letting it go to waste!? Why would you let such a nice chance slip by you? If Hyukjae liked me back, I would've asked him out in a heartbeat!" She says, frustrated.

You're at a loss for words. "W-woah, calm down first Hyoyeonnie!" 

She closes her eyes to calm herself. 

"I'm really not mad or anything. It's just that, why would you let such a rare opportunity pass by? if you wait too long for the perfect moment, the perfect moment will pass by you!" 

"We'll see...." You mutter. You look down at your plate half full of food. "I think I lost my appetite... Let's go back." 

-

There's a knock at your room. 

"Who is ittt?" You called as you went to get the door.

"Oh Yixing. Hey." Your mind flashes back to what Hyoyeon said earlier and you gulped.

"Hey Bommie." Yixing smiles. "Did you realize anything was missing recently?" 

"Hmm? No... Not in particular.." You furrow your eyebrows and think really hard. 

"AWWW HOW CUTEEE~" You hear Hyoyeon squealing from the room. You wanted to smack her right then and there. "WOOPS SORRY FOR INTERRUPTING I WAS WATCHING A DRAMA~" You could hear her evil silent chuckle. You bit your lip awkwardly.

"Well, uhm... What could I be missing?" You ask. 

"Something like...... this?" Yixing dangles your phone in front of your face.

"OH! MY PHONE! Where'd you find this?! I didn't even realize I lost it..." You take your phone into your hands.

"You left it the other day when you were leaving the council room." 

You clear your throat, suddenly remembering the weird accident. "O-oh, thanks."

"Geez, you have even worse memory than me." Yixing chuckles and rubs your head. You just stand there and blush.

A voice suddenly comes from Yixing's walkie-talkie. 

'Catfight near stairwell J. '

That voice definetely belonged to Lu Han. "Woops, gotta run! See you later!" 

"Bye! Tell Lu Han I said hi!" You awkwardly wave bye to him and once he's out of sight, you close the door and ran inside the room to tackle Hyoyeon.

-

You get a call from Kris the next day, afterschool.

"Hey Bommie." He says.

"Yes?"

"Are you free right now?" 

"Yeah, I guess." 

"Want to meet up at the bakery shop a few blocks down?" 

"I don't really know how to get there..." 

"Uh... Where's your locker at?" 

"Near Room 121." 

"We'll meet there. See you soon." Kris hangs up. 

By the time you get to your locker, Kris was there already. 

"Kris! You're here early."

"You just walk at the pace of a snail.. " 

"Hey! I just don't have 50 feet long legs like you, okay!"  You defend yourself.

"You are pretty short for a girl your age." 

You pout at him. "Let's just go get some food. You're treating me!"

"Guess I have no choice."

-

The aroma in the bakery made your stomach growl. All the treats l looked so tempting. But there was no way you could eat them all, as much as you wanted to.
 
"What do you want?"
 
"All of them..." 
 
Kris laughs. "Want me to buy all of them for you?"
 
 
"REALLY?" You beam.
 
"No." 
 
You give him a stare. "Oh yeah, I heard you rejected that girl that asked you out today... Why?" 
 
"What why? I didn't like her. Shouldn't that be obvious?"
 
"Oh. Do you have someone that you like?"
 
"You can say that..."
 
"Really?! Who is it?" 
 
"I'm not telling you."
 
"A hint at least?"
 
"Nope."
 
"Come on, please? Does she go to our school? What year is she in?"
 
"Yes, and she's a freshman like you."
 
*It could be Danbi!* 
 
"Is she tall?" 
 
"Nope, short like you too."
 
*Still could be Danbi.*
 
"What does she major in?" 
 
"Fashion." 
 
*No, not Danbi? Then could it be Hyoyeon!?* 
 
"Do I know her?" 
 
He nodded. 
 
*Oh ! It could be Hyoyeon then...*
 
"Her initials?" 
 
"No! That's a major giveaway." 
 
"Which dorm is she in?" 
 
"2."
 
"Oh my god Kris, you can't possibly like Hyoyeon right?!" 
 
"No! She's my friend's sister for god's sake."
 
"Then who could it be?! I don't know anyone else from Dorm 2 that's a fashion major, freshman, and is short. Could you just please tell me?" 
 
Kris shook his head. "Just forget it and get something to eat. I'm just getting coffee." 
 
You finally decided to pick this cutely shaped dessert that looked super yummy. Kris went to pay for it and you waited with him.
 
"You two look so cute together! Are you guys dating?" The lady asked. (So cliche, but whatever XD)
 
"NO!" You yelled a little too quickly. "Just friends. Good friends."
 
Kris nodded.
 
"What a shame... You guys would look perfect together too."
 
You gave a fake laugh and looked anywhere you could, except for Kris. This was very awkward. 
After the lady gave you your cake and Kris's coffee, you two took a table near the back. You swear the lady kept giving you the looks, encouraging to do something. 
"Kris. Switch seats. Right Now." You said through your teeth. Kris obediently stood up and switched seats with you. Now you swore you felt someone burning two holes in the back of your head. 
You munched angrily away at your food. That lady was getting on your nerves now. You two weren't freaking dating for god's sake. Not even 1% of romance between you two. You were just purely good friends and schoolmates. What more does she want?!  
 
"You've got something on your cheek." Kris his thumb over your cheek to wipe off the crumb. 
 
"O-oh. Thanks." You wiped the same spot that Kris just wiped with the back of your hand.
You heard a roar of loud laughter from the counter and whipped your head in that direction to find the store lady cracking up. 
 
"Let's get out of here." You pulled Kris' wrist out the door.
 
"Come again, lovebirds~" The store lady cooed at you guys. You got goosebumps. Kris waved to the lady in a friendly matter.
 
"Next time pick a better store to go to!" You whined once you two were outside. 
"Why? I thought that place was just fine. It's quiet too." 
"Did you not see that lady? She's so weird. Thinking that we're lovebirds and all that when we're obviously not." 
"I didn't mind. Why does it concern you so much?"
"I--" You stopped yourself before you could go furthur. "No, it's nothing. I just don't want to be thought of that way. Let's head back to school. I'm sure you have plently of work to get done, Mr. President of EXO-M." 
"Bommie." Kris suddenly said, grabbing your wrist. 
"Yeah?" You turned around. 
"Go out with me." 
Your mouth hung open as you stared dumbfoundedly at Kris.
 
-
 
At the student council room:
 
"Where the heck did Kris go?! It's a mess around here!" Lu Han screamed. 
 
"That irresponsible leader..." Minseok muttered. 
 
"THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK. KRIS BABY, WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" Jongdae cried. 
 
He recieved a whack in the back of his head. "Don't say things like that, stupid." Tao said. 
 
"How dare you hit your hyung like that! Come back here, you punk!" So, Jongdae began chasing Tao around the room and soon around the whole school. 
 
"Those kids..." Yixing shook his head. "Without Kris, everything is disorganized." 
 
"Less talking, more working, guys." Lu Han said. He looked at the stacks of paper he had to go through and gulped. 
 
"This is going to be hell." 
 
"Leader's getting a beating when he gets back from wherever his went. Who's with me?" 
 
Lu Han's hand went up in the air first. "ME ME ME!" 
 
Yixing just shook his head and got to work. Wherever Kris may be, he hoped it was for a good cause. 
 
-
woah ho ho! drama has finally kicked in >:) i know you guys all like a little drama. was that unexpected? do you guys like lay with bommie more, or kris with bommie more? let me know~ :D