Want to see something?

In Love With Zhang Yixing

Today Kris calls you to the student council room. You really hoped it wasn't a prank again. As you walk up the stairs to the third floor, you couldn't stop thinking of what happened yesterday. You freaking touched Yixing's crotch! You shivered at the thought. *I should be punished by God...* You tripped on the steps.

"OWWWW!" You cried, hugging your now injured knee. "Sheesh, I was just kidding about the punishment part!" You grumpily stomped your way up the rest of the stairs. 

You walked down the long corridor and knocked on the council room door. 

"I'm coming in." You said. 

Kris looked up from sorting up some things and greeted you. He laid his glasses down on top of all his work and walked over to you.

"You called me here...?" You asked nervously.

"This was the magazine photoshoot from last week." He handed you a thin magazine booklet and you gladly took it.

You flipped throught the pages in awe. The pictures came out so nicely. Photographers are really something. 

"Hey, why do I look so.... photoshopped?!" You cry. "This is unforgiveable! They made me look like a stick! This doesn't even look like me anymore" 

Kris tries to hold back his laughter. You flip through the other pages.

 

some of the photos:

[credit: x ]

 

[credit: x ]

 

[credit: x ]

[credit: x ]

[credit: x ]

 

[credit: x ]

[credit: x ]

 

"Oh! It's the girl I saw from last week." You pointed to the girl wearing blue. 

Kris was too busy digging into some boxes, looking for something. He pulls something out.

"And if you want, Bommie, here's the book with all our magazine photoshoots. Jongdae collected them all." Kris handed you a thick book. You set the magazine aside and flipped through this one. The first photo you saw made you blush.

 

(A\N: AWKFJNWEGJUNIEWGWUWUGUW OH MY GODDDDD.) 

"Why the heck is Tao dressed like this?! It's too y for him!" You complained. Kris raised an eyebrow at you, amused.

"To get our magazines to sell out faster. The ier the concept, the better. They sell like hot cakes, except faster. And you call that y? Please, do go on and look at the other photos."

You could only imagine what else was worse than this. The next page showed you. You took one glance and clamped the book shut. Kris smirked at you. 

"Did you like what you saw?" 

"NO!" You blushed furiously. This was what you saw: 

(A\N: WHY THE FUDGE IS HIS HAND SO NEAR HIS CROTCH LIKE IS HE TRYING TO KILL US OR WHAT@@@;;;)

"Does Jongdae have a habit of collecting pictures of men?" You asked. 

Kris seems to have froze in place. It takes him a few seconds to recover. 

"W-WHAT?" He chokes out, then bursts into hysterical laughter. Wow. You've never seen him laugh before.

"W-w-what's so funny?!" You demand. 

"Jongdae. Collecting. . Photos. Of. MEN. ?" He holds his stomach, banging his fist on the table, still laughing.

"Hey! That could be his secret hobby!" You pout.

After a few more moments, Kris regains himself. He clears his throat and the daily poker face president of EXO-M is back again, but with a little more amusement twinkling in his eyes.

"Well you see, whether Jongdae has a hobby like that or not... I wouldn't know. But, we do have "" photoshoots, and Jongdae's job is to collect them. As I said before, the ier, the faster it sells." He mutters something like, "Girls are all erts." But you didn't quite catch it.  

"I'm scared to look through this book now..." You glance at the closed book laying in your lap. 

"Don't worry, you're mature enough for this Bommie. I'll leave you alone to enjoy this book." One side of his mouth pulls upward, and collects his paperwork and glasses and leaves. *Was that supposed to be a smile? He's cuter when he doesn't try so hard.* You shake your head. You stare dangerously at the book in your lap, pondering whether to open it or not. 

"I think I'll take this back to the dorms and look it over with Hyoyeon...."

-

"Hyoyeon! I've got something for us to look at~" You beam. 

"Really? What is it?" Hyoyeon looks up from typing on her laptop.

"Were you doing your homework?" You ask. 

"Yeah but it's due next week. So what was that?" 

"This." You show off the book in front of you. "It's an exclusive, one-of-a-kind, super duper V.I.P. photobook of all EXO-M and EXO-K photoshoots with bonus photos!" You smile widely.

"How in the world did you get this?!" Hyoyeon cries. "Even I don't have those privileges as the historian's sister!"

"I have my sources..." You scratch the back of your head. 

"Quickly quickly! Let's look through it!" Hyoyeon says excitedly. 

You two jump on her bed and flip through the photos.

 

"Oh my gosh." You cover your eyes. 

"Is that guy Kai?" 

You nod. "He's not like that in person at all." You shake your head.

"He's y." Hyoyeon chuckles.

"Ya!" You slightly punch her arm.

"Just kidding, gosh! Hyukjae's hotter." She giggles like a schoolgirl. You roll your eyes and flip the page. 

*EXO-M Men's Health magazine... What does that spell out? T-S-H-I-R-T- Oh, T-shirt!* 

"Awww." You squeal out loud. "They're so cute!"

Hyoyeon shakes her head. "My brother looks like a baby in here..." 

"It's cute~" 

When you get to the next page, you close it almost as fast as you've opened it.

You sit up on Hyoyeon's bed, trying to breathe. 

"Hey, I didn't even see it yet!" Hyoyeon whines, flipping to the page you stopped on. 

"OH.MY.GOD. ICE CREAM !!" She yells. 

You roll around the bed laughing. "Stopppp!" 

You two continue like that until the sun sets. 

"Oh, what time is it?" You ask Hyoyeon. 

"Hmm... woah! It's already 8! Let's hurry and go eat." 

You two hurry out your room and head to the food court in the dorm. The aroma of the food welcomes you. You stomach grumbles loudly. 

You stuff yourself with all the good food their is. 

"Woah Bommie, you're going to get indigestion if you keep eating like that!"

You shrug and keep stuffing yourself.

Hyoyeon leans in and whispers, "Hey, believe it or not, Yixing likes you." You nearly choke out all the food in your mouth.

-

cliffhanger falalala C: 

i feel like this fic is going nowhere... so, i've decided to spice things up by adding what everyone loves- drama!  

did i already tell you guys that i won't be updating much because of all my schoolwork? well if i didn't, here's the message now! ;~;