Stuck

In Love With Zhang Yixing

You were at lunch, with Hyoyeon, Danbi, and Shin as usual.

"How're you doing with Yixing lately?" Shin asks.

"Eh... It's the same I guess. Same awkwardness." Your awkward relationship with Yixing hasn't faded away yet. Until every last drop of your feelings for him were gone, the awkward atmosphere between you two will always be there. 

"You still have feelings for him, don't you?" Danbi asks this time.

"I--"

"Of course she does!" Hyoyeon blurts out for you. 

"No I don't! I've stopped!"

"Bommie, stop lying to yourself!" Hyoyeon snaps. "The worst thing to do to yourself is lie to your feelings."  

Danbi and Shin nod their heads in agreement. "Hyoyeon's right. If you like him, just admit it. Don't hide it from us. It's useless."

You sigh in defeat. "Fine. I, Bommie Yi, have not moved on in the path of love yet." 

"There you go, much better!" Hyoyeon cheers and claps. You sigh again. While the other three trail off into chit-chat, you stare out the lunchroom window not too far away, daydreaming. 

*Yixing might like me...* You started to think. "Out of the 1023126914 people in the world, he may like me? Pft. It's just so impossible no matter how I think about it.  But then, out of those 1023126914 people... I fell in love with Yixing. Maybe it could be true... Ugh I don't know what to do!* You grabbed your hair in frustration and let out an annoyed groan. The three stared at you  in surprise. 

"Bom-bom, you okay there??" Danbi asks, worried.

You nod. "Just a lot of thoughts.." 

"Alright..." They go back to whispering and mumbling, not wanting to bother you. You laid your head on the table and blew a rasberry. *These years of college will be hella long...*

-

EXO-M called you to their council room after school for no reason. You knocked lightly on their door and entered. 

"Excuse me." You bowed once you got inside. Phew, the air conditioning felt like heaven in here! 

"Oh hey Bommie!" Lu Han's the first to greet you. He was unpackaging something.  You looked around the room and saw no one else except for him.

"Hey Lu Han." You wave cheerfully. "Where's everyone else?"

"They're all busy with their own things. Yixing had something to give you. He's in the room at the back." He pointed his finger backwards. 

"Thanks!" You headed to the room in the back and missed Lu Han's smirk. 

"Xing xing ah, Lu Han said you had something to give me?" You asked. 

Yixing smiled as you approached him. "Bommie~" He titled his head, as if confused. "No... I didn't have anything to give you." 

"What, really? But he said--" Just then all the electricity in the room stopped. It was pitch dark. "Woah, what's going on?" 

You shook your head and tried to adjust to the absolute blackness. "Wait." You ran out the room yelling, "LU HANNN!" But there was no response. *What the heck? He was just here a minute ago. Where could he have gone?* Yixing followed you.

You felt your way to the door and pulled on the doorknob, but it didn't bulge. That's weird.

"Yixing, Lu Han's not here and the door's apparently locked.." You explained. You were seriously so confused. 

*That bastard and his tricks...* Yixing thought, biting his lip. He sighed. "I guess we're stuck in here until someone comes. 

"But-!" You pouted. "Oh wait, let me try calling someone!" 

You took out your phone and dialed Danbi. No one picked up. You tried Shin next. No one picked up either. You tried Hyoyeon next, your last hope. After the third ring, she picked up. 

"HYOYEON! THANK GOD YOU PICKED UP!" You cried into the phone. 

"Woah, what happened Bommie?! Why do you sound so frantic? Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly. 

"Look Hyoyeon-ah, Yixing and I are stuck in EXO-M's council room, could you come try and help us?" 

"Oh....." There was a pause. "Yeah, I'll be coming. Wait a while, okay?!" 

"Thank you so much!" You hung up and sighed out of relief.

"My roommate Hyoyeon will come soon." You told Yixing.

"Okay. Let's just sit around until she comes." You nod, even though it couldn't be seen in the dark.  You proceeded to sit down, but your foot slipped on some kind of circular object. 

"AH!" You screamed. The floor was surprisingly soft. 

"Bommie, you alright?" Yixing's voice was so close to you, it was weird. 

"Uh, yeah, of course." You used one of your hands to support yourself up, but felt something soft again. You heard Yixing groan. 

"Are you okay?!" 

"You--- Nevermind..." Yixing groaned painfully. *Why does he sound like he's in so much pain?* 

Your hands searched in the darkness for Yixing, and you surprising found him right under you. 

"Woah." You stumbled back, surprised. "I didn't know you were so close." 

"Bommie, you landed on me." Yixing sighed. 

"Oh." *No wonder why the "floor" was so soft. OH WAIT, Yixing sounded so in pain.... Maybe when I was trying to support myself.... COULD I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY TOUCHED YIXING'S "-----"???!* 

Upon realizing, you screamed flinched back. All the way back until your back was against the door's. 

"OH MY GOSH YIXING I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO TOUCH YOUR CROTCH LIKE THAT!" You spat out quickly. Yixing let out a muffled laugh. 

"I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY! I deserve to go to hell." You covered your face in shame. "I can't get married now!" You whined in a whisper. 

"I'll be okay, Bommie. It's not like I'm dying or anything." He chuckled. 

"I'll just stay away so something like that doesn't happen again!" You position yourself so that your knees are bended and dig your face into your knees. You hear Yixing sit up and reposition himself. 

You try to shut out all the sound in the room- your loud thumping heart and Yixing's breathing. *When is Hyoyeon going to come?*


 

Minseok, Lu Han, and Jongdae were trying to eavesdrop what was going on inside from outside the student council room. 

"Can you hear what they're saying?" Lu Han whispered. 

Minseok shook his head. "It's all silent!" 

"Why exactly are we doing this?" Tao asks, bored, his eyes never moving away from the book in his lap. 

"We need to see them develop! Yixing has been so slow with things! How long is he going to trail this out?!" Jongdae cries. 

The next thing all of them hear is a scream from inside. 

The boys' (including Tao) immediately fly over to the door- trying to hear something. All they could make out was hushed words.

"Freak this sound-proof room!" Minseok cries angrily.

Tao shakes his head and crawls away from the door and goes back to his book. "I'm telling you guys, this is a stupid idea."

"Shut it, young one! You don't know anything about love yet!" Minseok hisses. 

"Oh yeah?" Tao raises an eyebrow. 

"Yeah! What, wanna fight?" Minseok beefs up. 

Tao rolls his eyes. "Forget it, shortie- hyung." 

"You-!!" Jongdae clamps a hand over Minseok's mouth and Lu Han nearly has to pin him down on all fours to keep Minseok from squirming. 

Tao sees a figure out of the corner of his eye, running his away.

"Oh ." He says. 

They all turn their attention to him, then the running figure. 

"Hyoyeon!" Jongdae exclaims, releasing his hand from Minseok's face. 

"Oppa!" Hyoyeon waves and jogs over quickly. "Is Bommie--" 

"SHHH!" They all hiss. 

Hyoyeon covers . "Woops. Is Bommie around here somewhere?" She whispers.

"Yeah, inside the room." Tao points. 

"Great!" Hyoyeon starts to head to the door but the boys pull her back. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Lu Han says. 

"Uhh, Bommie called me to come help her... She's stuck in the student council room, and why aren't you guys helping her?" 

Jongdae pulls his younger sister away. "How do you know Bommie?"

"She's my roommate. Now could you please let me go get her?"

Jongdae shakes his head. "Hyoyeon-ah, we're kind of doing an experiment."

"What?"

"To make a long story short, we locked Bommie and Yixing up in the council room." 

"Why?!" 

"To make progress."

"What progress? OH MY GOD don't tell me, you guys want to make Yixing impregnant her!" She screams.

"SHHHH!" The boys hiss again. 

"No, of course not! Well, I have to ask you a question. Do you know if Bommie likes Yixing?" 

Hyoyeon went silent. To tell her brother, or to not... She did promise you after all that she wasn't going to tell a single soul.

"W-why do you ask?" 

Jongdae takes a deep breath. "Well.... Yixing likes Bommie. We don't know if Bommie returns his feelings, but we're hoping she does... Yixing is really stubborn when it comes to love. So, we're trying to make him make progress. Like, ask her out." 

*I was right! So Yixing does like Bommie after all...* Hyoyeon smirks. 

"Could you ask Bommie for us?"

"About what?" 

"If she likes Yixing." 

"Ok sure. 

"Thanks a lot." 

"No problem oppa, but can I go in to help her now? I think she's going to be suspicious soon." 

Jongdae sighs. "Fine. Here's the keys."

He faces the other guys. "Let's get out of here before Kris comes or before Bommie and Yixing comes out." They all start running down the hall. 

Hyoyeon knocks on the glass door.

~

You're startled when you hear a knock on the door. Hyoyeon! You jump up happily from the sight of her. She fits a key into the doorknob and opens the door. 

"Hyoyeonnie~" You run into her arms. Yixing stands up in the background.

"How long have you been here?" She asks. 

"I don't know... It feels like an eternity though." You cried. 

She chuckles. "Why is it so dark in here?" 

"The power went out..." 

"Let me see." Hyoyeon says a casual 'hey' as she walks past Yixing to the power box. 

"Looks like someone was messing with this." Hyoyeon flicks a switch and the next thing you know, the electricity is up and running again. 

"Wow Hyoyeon, you're good with this." You beamed at her. 

"I trained for a while..." She chuckles. "Let's go back to the dorms?" 

You nod happily. "See you Yixing!" You say hastily and pull Hyoyeon out the room just as fast. 

Yixing scans around the room for anything before he's about to leave also. "Oh, Bommie left her phone here." He picks it up. *It's the same one she had years back.* He flips open your phone curiously. *That background picture... It's the one we took on that day. Bommie has kept it all along?* He slips your phone into his pocket. *Maybe, just maybe... She might still like me.*

-

hi hi everyone! how's the story so far? i hope it's not boring anyone yet ToT 

btw, late happy birthday to our main character, yixing! enjoy a picspam of him~ 

 yixing being a dumdum :3 

do you guys like what you see through this see-through shirt? i know someone does c:

-COUGHCOUGH-