Last Love

In Love With Zhang Yixing

background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pgWFt9Rg2g

sorry for not uploading for so long OTL. i had a writer's block...

-

It's been 5 months since you and Yixing have started dating, and you were almost going to sophmore year. The love you shared for each other never faded one bit. Although there were many enemies out there, you were willing to fight to keep your loved one by your side. That's how you were - the strong willed Bommie Yi. The girl that Yixing loves. 

The more time you spent with Yixing, the more charms you found he had. Yixing was dorky, ridiculously funny, smart, and not to mention, hot

You skipped lunch to elope with Yixing to somewhere else for a period. Yixing blindfolded you and led you to his destination. "You can take it off now." Yixing whispered. (sounds dirty, doesn't it? ;D or is it just me...) Wherever the place was, it was dead silent. 

You slowly untied the blindfold and opened your eyes. It was the music room- the one room in the whole school where you've never been. This room was off limits, and from a rumor you heard, it's because a girl had been murdered here by her jealous ex-boyfriend, and her spirit wanders around. You shivered.

"W-why here out of all places, Yixing?" You mumbled, obviously scared. 

"Are you scared because of the rumor?" 

You nodded.

"Don't worry, it's not true." Yixing patted your head. "I have something to show you here."

He led your hand furthur down the room. "I want you to hear the song I composed just for you. " 

He lifted a red cloth and revealed a piano.

Yixing brushed dust off the piano chair and sat down. He then blew some dust away from the piano keys, and started his piece. 

 

You closed your eyes and listened carefully. You thought you felt your heart die when you heard Yixing singing. He sang a beautiful love song to you. What made it more meaningful was that it was meant for YOU. Your tears welled up and you began silently sobbing. When Yixing finished, he looked up at you with a giant smile on his face, but it immediately disappeared when he saw you crying.

"Bommie! What's wrong? D-did I do something...?!" 

You shook your head. "The s-song was beautiful, xingxing.... I'm really touched." 

"Come sit beside me." Yixing pulled your hands down gently. 

You stared deep into his eyes. 

"You look more beautiful when you smile~" 

You chuckled. "Like this?" You showed him your biggest smile. 

"Mhm, I love it~" 

You wiped away your tears and smiled.

Yixing tipped your chin up with one hand, and held your hand with the other and leaned in towards you. You closed your eyes in response. After five seconds of waiting and nothing happening, you opened your eyes. Yixing was still inches away from your face, smiling at your cute response to him leaning in. 

"Yixing!" You pouted your lower lip out.

Yixing only continued to smile at you. 

You impatiently grabbed the sides of his face and took action first. Yixing was startled at your sudden action. You kissed him with  much passion. Yixing wrapped his arms around your back and took control of the kiss. 

"Even though you weren't my first love, you're my last one." Yixing whispered into your ear after breaking away from the kiss. 

"Last love, huh...."

"Mmm, I swear on my life." He kissed your hair. 

"You're my last love too." You gave Yixing a peck on the lips.  

 

The word last love had a nice ring to it. 

-

surprise last chapter!!! :3 i was originally intending to trail this out until 40 something chapters, but as you (the reader) knows, I speeded a lot of things up (maybe I speeded it up too much?) but yeah, I really wanted to get this fanfic done before winter break started to work on a Christmas special sequel which you can find here. Thanks for staying with me, my readers. I really hope you enjoyed this even though I'm a terrible author that updates once in a blue moon and rushes everything and writes crappily. Thank you guys. *bows*  

 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!