Magazine photoshoot part II

In Love With Zhang Yixing

(sorry, i just had to type this into two parts. you could just skip if it bores you. ^o^;)

 

After EXO-K left, EXO-M walked into the room a few minutes afterwards with a darker side of them. They had eyeliner on and dark clothes. 

"Woah, you guys look hot!" You cheered. 

"Please, the only hot one here is probably you." Lu Han flirted. 

Your cheeks immediately flushed. 

"You look delicious! I would eat you!" Minseok said. 

Chen slapped the back of his head. "That's erted, you freak!"

"You know I didn't mean it like that!" Minseok rubbed his head. 

"All you think about is food..." Tao sighed.  "Bommie, if I didn't know you, I would hit on you so bad."

"Is that the appropriate behavior for the secretary of EXO-M?" You snorted.

"At certain times, a man can't control himself." Tao replied.

"Enough of this." Kris ordered. "Can't you tell you're making Bommie uncomfortable?" 

"Sorry." They muttered. 

"Bommie! Time to change again!" The stylist called.

"EXO-M!" Another stylist called from the other side of the room.

You reluctanly walked over. EXO-M walked to their changing room. You saw the pile of clothes they had lined up for you and you gulped. 

1) 

2) 

3) 

4)

5, 6, 7, and 8. 

"We're changing the concept. This time, you'll be a manequinn that EXO-M works on. Do you best at staying still okay?" 

You nodded and walked out. EXO-M was already done, changed into lighter, neutral colored clothing and took off their dark makeup.

"You guys really look good in anything. School uniforms, suits, dark clothing, casual clothing, everything." You commented. 

Jongdae laughed. "You should really be talking about yourself."

Yixing silently agreed. 

"Bommie, get in position!" 

"Where am I supposed to stand? Here?" 

"A little bit more to the right.." 

You shifted to the right a more. 

"Some more. Okay, stay right there. Portray the role of a mannequinn, stiff and emotionless, staring off into somewhere in space." You did as she said. Your arms hung stiffly by your sides, not daring to move an inch. Your eyes became cold and empty and your mouth parted slightly.

"Perfect! Stay exactly like that!!" The photographer yelled out. "Uhh let's see, Yixing, fix a hat on her." 

He grabbed the nearest hat he saw and placed it on you. You gulped. "Great! Stay like that." Yixing was frozen, to keep his position   on fixing the hat on you, just inches away. The photographer moved around to get good angles. 

"Three boys go act busy at the table. Kris and Minseok, come over here and hold these outfits next to her, one on each side. Yixing, act like you're deciding which one to pick for her to wear." 

You did your role, and everyone did theirs. You heard continous clicks from the camera and shouts of compliments and praises. 

"Bommie, move yourself next to the easel. Yixing, grab that chair and sit in front of the easel and pretend to sketch Bommie."

*Why is there so much teamwork between me and Yixing? So awkward!* You didn't dare show any emotion on your face though.

"That's a wrap! Great work, everyone! Especially you Bommie, your skills really are at a pro's level." The photographer commented. 

You bowed formally. "Thank you!" You headed to the dressing room to change back into your school uniform.

-

"Can I keep some of those clothes?" You asked the stylist as you came out of the dressing room. You knew it wasn't polite, but there were so many clothes! Plus, you were doing this for free, shouldn't you at least get some kind of reward? You deserved it! 

"Yeah, we don't have much use of them anyways. You can take them all." The stylist said. 

"ALL?!" You screamed. 

The stylist flinched a bit. "Yeah, all." 

"Are you sure you won't get in trouble for it?!" 

"I'm sure. If you want all the clothes, I'll get you a box for you to carry back." 

"THAT'D BE GREAT!" You beamed. You were a fashion student. There was nothing you liked more than clothes. Okay, maybe there was someone that was above your love of clothes, but that's a different story. 

The stylist went and came back with a big box. "Here you go. Enjoy them!"

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" You shook her hands and hugged her a million times. "Can I also take some shoes too?"

She laughed and nodded. "We'll throw them out afterwards anyways. Just take everything you can."

You folded everything neatly and placed the clothes inside. You threw all the shoes on top afterwards. 

"I've just got a new wardrobe for free!" All the clothes you wore were inside the big box now. You happily carried the box. "Oof! It's heavy!" You nearly dropped it. You carried it at a slow and steady pace. 

Yixing spotted you with a big box and came over to help. He took it out of your hands and carried it.

"No Yixing, you don't have to." 

"But I want to. Oh gosh, what do you have in here?! A human or something?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I totally stuffed my crush inside this box to take him home."

Yixing winced at the word crush. You noticed and quickly explained.

"Oh don't worry! I've stopped. You know, uh, liking you. " You muttered.

"Oh." There was a trail of disappointment in his voice, but you didn't catch it. 

"Yup. Past is the past, I should move on! I've found someone better!" You lied. 

"I see.. Good luck!" Yixing forced a smile.

"Thank you." You faked your best smile. You wished it was convincing. 

EXO-K just finished up also. 

"What's in that box, Yixing?" They asked.

"My crush." You said sarcastically.

"Ohhh I'm jealous~" They cooed.

"Ha ha ha, very funny. I'm going to head back to class now."

"Aww already? Why don't you skip class for the day?" Chanyeol asked.

"No! I can't risk to fail freshman year." 

Baekhyun slapped the back of Chanyeol's head. 

"Stop being a bad influence!" He faced you with a warm smile. "Education is number 1, of course. You should head back to class. Catch you next time, Bommie!" Baekhyun waved cheerfully. 

"Education's number 1? Then what about me?!" Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun stepped on his foot. "Shhh!" He mouthed. 

You gave them a suspicious glare. "Bye guys!" 

"Oh by the way, it's fourth period." Se Hun looked down on his watch.

"Bye!" They all waved. 

"Thanks!" You said to Se Hun. 

"I'm going to bring her back to class." Yixing said and left. 

"GOOD LUCK!" Lu Han yelled out from nowhere, accompanied with an 'OW!' later on. Yixing shook his head as if he knew what happened back there. 

"Let's head to your dorm room first, so we can put this somewhere." 

You nodded. The whole walk to the dorm was basically silence. The walk back to the main building was filled with more awkward silent.

"Bommie." Yixing spoke.

"Y-yeah?" You flinched out of your thoughts. 

"How are your parents doing?" 

"Oh, they're doing great. Business is good this year." 

"That's really good to hear. Are they eating right?" 

"They could be eating better, but yeah..." *Why's he asking about my parents?* "H-how's your grandma?"

"She's sick, unfortunately. She's in the hospital." Yixing sighed.

"I'm sorry... She'll be okay right?" 

"Let's just hope so... Her hospital bills are extremely high. And... She's my last family member left." You felt the pain in his voice.

You really didn't know what to say. You were never good at comforting people to begin with. Your mouth opened as if you wanted to say something, but nothing came out.  You reached out your arm and  patted his back softly. He stared at you, surprised. You looked at him with puppy eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not good at comforting people. But... Do you want a free hug?" You extended both your eyes. Yixing cracked a smile.

"Silly." He ruffled your hair. You couldn't help but smile, feeling accomplished. 

You guys arrived in front of your class. 

"See you later, xing-xing." You waved.

"The same old nickname?" He chuckled.

"What's wrong with it?! I like it, so I'm sticking to it." You stuck your tongue out at him.

He smiled and ruffled your hair again. "Go on in." 

You nodded. You turned around to walk in, but stopped. 

"Hey... You still have me, you know?" 

"W-w-what?" Yixing stuttered.

"If you lose your grandma, you still have me." You smiled softly. 

"Oh." Yixing forced a smile back. "T-thanks." 

"No problem! See ya!" You walked in to class. 

"Mr. Jonghyun, please excuse Bommie for being late. I kept her busy for a few hours, I apologize." Yixing said.

You glared at him while walking to your seat. The girls in the room were staring daggers at you and you wished you could shrink right now. 

"Oh no, it's totally fine! Thank you for informing me, Yixing." The teacher smiled.

"I'll be leaving now." Yixing politely said and quickly waved at your direction before leaving. You felt the daggers again. You covered your face with your book. The teacher adjusted his glasses. 

"Well, shall we start class now?"

-

lolol i just thought jonghyun would fit perfectly for this role xD

but there will be less updates from now on because i have so much going on in school.

sorry~ 

P.S.- my friend complains that the chapters for this fanfic are too short :3 sorry to any readers who feel the same! i'll *try* to make them lengthy, but no promises will be made! /trollface