Chapter 8

In Love With Zhang Yixing

 

You nearly burned your brain just fighting over whether or not to go to work. I shouldn’t act like a weak sissy. I should take this like a m- woman! Off to work it is! You took a deep breath and stepped out your door, all dressed and ready to go to work. Coincidently, Yixing was just coming out too. You felt like someone was  hammering your chest and you immediately rushed down the stairs. Breathe, Bommie, breathe! This is just the beginning of staying strong; you have a long way to go! You encouraged yourself. 

In the end, you forced yourself to go. It was hell at work. You were completely dazed. You handed out the wrong change, called in the wrong orders, fell flat on your face once, and tripped over flat surfaces more than a dozen times. Snap out of it Bommie. But you just couldn’t concentrate. The air around you was so heavy and dark, you were suffocating yourself. You hated your weak self right now.

Lay saw your distraught state and couldn’t help but blame himself a bit. If he wasn't so harsh with his words, you wouldn’t have ended  up like this. It was partially his fault. *But....it's mainly your fault for falling for me, Bommie. I really should avoid girls from now on.*

 

*Next Day*

 

“Bommie!” Your mom shook your body under the blankets. “It’s time to go to work now.”

“Ugh mom, I have a horrible headache and stomach cramps.” You lied. You even added some fake coughs here and there.

Your mom felt your forehead. “It does seem pretty warm. Get plenty of rest and drink a lot of water okay? I’ll see you tonight, sweetie.”

“Bye mom. I love you. Be careful driving!” You said. I feel so bad for lying to her. But I just can’t stand being around Yixing, it hurts my heart so much.

Your mom nodded and closed your door. You stayed in your bed until you heard the car driving away into the distance.

“Ahh, freedom!” You yelled. But you didn’t feel free at all. There was a heavy burden in your chest that you couldn’t get rid of no matter how hard you tried. “What to do today…” You walked out your room only to walk back in again. You couldn’t even go outside your own room since the first thing you saw was Yixing’s room. You got bored and decided to step on your weighing scale. I lost a few pounds! Might as well lose some more! You did some jumping jacks and ran in place. That was enough to get you tired.  What happened to all my energy? “Oh well, I’ll just go to sleep!” You jumped under your blankets and buried yourself. It was hot, but it was hotter with you under your blankets. Maybe torturing myself like this is better. You slapped your face a couple of times. With your drained energy, you fell asleep pretty fast.

-

You woke up to the ringing of your phone. Your mom had called to ask if you were feeling any better, and you lied that you were even worse than today morning. She let you take tomorrow off also. Since you were and awake and had nothing to do anyways, plus it was only 2 pm, you hitted Danbi and Shin up to buy school supplies. 

-Hey guys, I'm off today, want to go buy our school supplies together?- You texted.

-Sure! Meet you at the Shiny Cafe in front of the mall?- Danbi texted right back.  (A\N: shineeee xD)

-K- You texted.

-Meet at Shiny Cafe in front of the mall.- You sent this to Shin.

-Ok.- Shin replied. You closed your messages and looked at your screen. Your wallpaper was still that photo of Yixing and you. It held so much memories. You quickly threw your phone into your bag and got dressed and headed out the door.

-

You came back home from school supply shopping, more exhausted than ever. Danbi, Shin, and you were playing 'tag' in the  empty mall and Shin and you were running for your lives since Danbi was 'it'. It was fun, but as a result you were worn out.

Without changing, you plopped down on the bed and had a long sigh. *10 more days till school starts and I can't see him anymore.... 10 days and counting.* You closed your eyelids and dozed off like that.

-

I'm sorry for the super short chapter ;-; 
no inspiration to write...