Girl talk!

In Love With Zhang Yixing

Since something made the plane slow down, Danbi got to your house in four hours instead of two. You and Shin had dozed off waiting for her. But once she came, you hugged her until she couldn't breathe anymore. 

"BOM- AIR!" She gasped. 

"Sorry, sorry." You chuckled while wiping away a tear from your eye.

"Let's talk in your room." Danbi pushed you up the stairs. 

Once inside, you hugged onto both Shin and Danbi and cried your heart out. 

"There, there." Danbi patted your back motherly. 

"She cried like this earlier before too." Shin sighed, your hair. 

"I can't help it. Once I see you guys, my feelings all come rushing back out." You wiped away your snot with the back of your hand.

"Bad habits never change..." Danbi went to grab some tissues for you and you blew your nose. 

"Thanks umma." You laughed. 

"Yeah yeah, red nosed reindeer." Danbi pinched your red nose. 

Shin laughed along. "Bommie, tell us the whole thing that happened." 

You nodded and told them the whole story. From him singing the song, finding out about his ex-girlfriend, and what he said to you. You started crying again. "I always have hopeless crushes on people who I will have no chance with..."

"Stop that! Someday your man in shining armor will come to you when you least expect it." Danbi said. "I swear I'm going to give that Yixing guy a piece of my mind when I see him!" 

"No Danbi! You can't do that!!" You yelled. Danbi made a "hmpf" sound with and blew her bangs.

"Yeah, Danbi's right. A quote I remember reading was like "Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before." That's why never give up hope!"

"What's with you and these quotes, Shin?" You laughed. 

"I know right! I bet she has a whole book full of quotes or something, seriously." 

"Hey, how dare you say something about my hobbies! I love collecting quotes."

"Ohhhh, Shin loves quotes, that's why she has no interest in guys!" You whispered to Danbi and both of you cracked up.

"I heard that!" Shin gave you a light knuckle sandwhich. "You seem all better already!" 

"Of course I am. I have you guys with me! And with you guys, I'll always be happy."

"Awwwieee what a sweet daughter I have." Danbi patted your head. 

"Good daughter, good daughter!" Shin also said.

"Wait, when did I have two ummas?" You asked.

"Shin is the daddy, didn't you know?" 

You shook your head. "Since when?!"

"Since a few days ago. We came to an agreement." Shin laughed. 

"Ahhh, I see! What a nice family we've got, a handsome dad and a beautiful mom!" 

"Oh thank you." Shin said in a deep voice and her invisible beard. 

You guys bursted out laughing. 

"But on a serious note... School's starting in two weeks. Have you got everything you needed yet?" Shin asked.

"I only got some." Danbi said. 

"You, Bommie?"

"Nothing at all." You said. 

"Me neither! Let's go together someday." 

"Hmm... next week?" Danbi asked.

"Yeah sure, why not?"

Danbi and Shin were going to sleepover tonight, so you guys all squished into one bed. 

"You guys are so fat!" Shin complained.

"So are you!" Danbi and you said back. You guys all bursted out laughing again.

"Ahhh, I'm so tired." You closed your eyes.

"Of course, from all that crying..." Shin whispered.

"Hey!" 

"Just go to sleeeep~" 

You positioned yourself until you were comfortable.

"Good night guys!" 

"Good night." Shin and Danbi said in unison.

"Oh, one last quote for the day, okay? A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you."

"Ah, I really like that one." You said.

"Me too, me too!" Danbi says.

"It applies to us, don't you think?"

"Yup yup! But really, good night now." You said."

"Nightttt." 

Before you drifted to sleep you thought silently for a while. *Summer ends in two weeks... That means no more Yixing after two weeks. I should be happy about that, but.... I just can't help but feel disappointed. I'll really miss him. Will he miss me too? Wait, why the hell would he miss me? He'll probably be glad from me being gone in his life. Early goodbye, Zhang Yixing. It was nice meeting you....*