Yixing gets hurt?

In Love With Zhang Yixing

"Tch, ow." You heard Yixing wince in pain. You looked behind you and saw that he burnt his hand while coking. You immediately frowned in worry.

"Bommie, break!" Your dad called. *Right on time.* You thought.

"Ok! Dad, you don't mind me going out for a bit do you?"

"Sure, go ahead. Come back soon though!" 

You nodded and ran out. You were headed for the department store nearby.  Inside, you immediately went to the front desk. 

"Do you sell healing cream?!" You panted and asked loudly. 

The woman behind the counter was taken aback, and pointed to the shelves right beneath you. You looked down and saw varieties of healing cream. You grabbed a random one and paid for it. You ran out and came back to the restaurant. 

"I'm back dad!" you yelled. 

"Hey!" He yelled back. "That was quick." 

"Yeah." 

You went in the back and sneakily slid the healing cream next to Yixing while you walked past him. 

He looked down to see what it was and smiled. *Thanks Bommie, you're so thoughtful and kind.*

On your way back you just avoided Yixing's eyes and pretended to be interested at the ceiling, pouting your lips. Yixing let out a laugh. You quickly got embarrassed and picked up your speed. 

"Thanks!" You heard Yixing yell after you. 

You turned around and flashed a smile and a peace sign. You turned back around and continued walking quickly to the front. That was stupid of me. Why did I do that? You sighed. *When you're in love, you do stupid things... I always hear it online, but I never knew that would happen to me someday.* 

You sat down at the counter again. *What a boring job. Everyday's the same old same old. (A\N: no I did not mistakingly write that twice xD) The only reason why I'm still alive after all these days is because of Yixing. He's a lifesaver even though he'll never know it.* You blew a rasberry.  

You checked your watch. *Three more hours to go.* 

-

Tonight, you made sure to text Danbi and Shin right when you got home. You guys even had a three way call for half an hour before Danbi had to go. (As always) You and Shin stayed on the line and talked about life. 

"Remember that time we talked for five hours and we stayed up until 4am?!" You reminisced. 

"Yes! We were talking about the guy who farted loudly in class!"

"Bhuahaha oh my gosh." You held your stomach from rolling over from laughing. 

"Even the teacher made a weird face and told everyone to get out the classroom because it stinked so much!"

You couldn't hold it anyone longer and started rolling on the floor laughing. 

"Shin, oh my god I can't breathe!!" You gasped for air over the phone. 

Shin wiped a tear from her eyes. "Those good times." 

"I know right. That was actually when Danbi could stay up too." 

"Yeah, I miss those times.. But shouldn't you be going to sleep now? You still have work tomorrow."

"So do you! I'll go to sleep if you go to sleep." 

"Kay. Close the phone on the count of 3! 1..... 2..... 2 and a half..... 3!" 

You pressed the close button and quickly texted Shin. 

You: I forgot to tell you, Yixing got burned today ): 

Shin: What happened?

You: He was cooking and got burned. But I went to the department store and bought him healing cream ^^

Shin: Aww that's kind of you. ^_^

You: Really? I just did what my instints told me...

Shin: You're always nice~ Except when you're mad that is.... But don't be too kind. People like to take advantage. Good night baby <3 

You: I know.. Good night! 

*Shin seriously gives the best advice. I can't thank her enough. Shin? Shin shin? Hahaha that sounds like Yixing's nickname.* You laid on the bed and rolled around laughing to yourself.

*Oh my goodness I'm so weird.* You blew at your side bangs. 

"Good night xing xing." You whispered to your wall. "Hope your boo boo gets better soon. Bommie's healing cream bought from tons of love will heal it immediately! I hope...* You laughed to yourself once again because you felt so retarded. What the heck was 'Bommie's healing cream bought from tons of love ' supposed to mean? 

You smiled as you drifted off to sleep. 

-

Such a short update. I'm sorry T_T 
but it's not anyone reads this except Bonnie, right? or you subscribers just like to stay very, very quiet! And I don't like that!

come and comment on my writing!

no comments= lack of inspiration for me ): 

commenting= more karma for you and more inspiration for me! no need to be shy guys i don't bite! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧