Time to meet EXO-K!

In Love With Zhang Yixing

Kris took you guys to the other side of the building. EXO-K's student council room was on the third floor, and the size was just as big as EXO-M's council room. 

Kris knocked on the door before entering. 

"Kris!" Someone yelled and walked over. 

"Su Ho." Kris nodded his head. 

"I see we've got some company." A short red-haired guy said. "Huddle around, children!" You saw five other boys stop what they were doing and scrambled out and took seats around the table. 

 

"Make yourselves comfortable." The same guy that spoke before told you, Danbi, and Shin. 

"Thank you." The three of you politely said. You guys took the seats at the end of the table. 

"So, Kris, what's your purpose of coming here today?"

"We came to introduce Bommie, Danbi, and Shin. They're choosing what sides to join." 

"I see. Let's introduce ourselves first. We're in charge of White. I'm EXO-K's president, Su Ho." Shin shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm Baekhyun, one of the vice presidents!" The guy that was identified himself as Baekhyun gave you guys an adorable smile.

"Hey, I'm Jongin. The other vice president." 

"Hi I'm Kyungsoo, i'm the historian.

"Ayo wassup, I'm Chanyeol! I'm the treasurer, nice to meet cha~!" 

"I'm Sehun, the secretary!"

They all greeted you warmly with smiles on their faces. *EXO-M and EXO-K are probably the best people I've met so far.*

"Nice to meet you, everyone. I'm Bommie." You stood up and bowed. 

"Hi Bommie!" Greetings were attacking you from every direction. You tipped your head and sat down. 

Danbi was about to stand up to greet everyone too, but Su Ho stopped her.

"Just introduce yourselves sitting. No need to be so formal!" He chuckled.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Danbi." Danbi said cheerfully. 

"Hi!!" 

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Shin Yoeng. I prefer to go by Shin."

"Hi Shin-Shin!" Someone yelled out, smirking. Your attention turned to him. *Who was he again? Jong... Jonghyun? Jongup? Jongdown?

(I'm sorry i just had to do that LOL) Jongin? Jongin! That's it. I'll need to keep an eye out for him.*

The fifteen of you talked about the school a little more before the next bell rang. 

"Hurry to your classes, girls! Trust me, you do not want to be late to the classes on the first day." Su Ho warned. 

"Thank you, Su Ho sunbae-nim!" You yelled. You said your goodbyes to Danbi and Shin and headed to class. 

"Bommie! Wait up! I'll walk you to class!" Yixing ran after you. 

*My cursed fate..* You thought.

"Don't you have your own classes to attend?"

"Yeah, but they don't mind if I'm there or not. I'm vice president of EXO-M, remember?" He smiled.

You shook your head and let Yixing lead you to your next class.

"Bye Bommie! Have fun in class~" He waved.

"Yeah yeah, bye." You half-heartedly waved back before disappearing into the classroom.