First meeting with EXO-M

In Love With Zhang Yixing

 

You had Yixing show you around to your classes.

You had finally escaped Yixing for the day and was in a corner at lunch waiting for Shin and Danbi to show up. 

"Danbi! Shin!" You shouted when you spot them. 

"Bommie!" They yelled back. You pulled them into a deep hug. 

"I missed you guys! Let's go get food, I'm starving!" 

"Of course you are." Shin chuckled and pushed you into the lunchline. All the food at the cafeteria looked so good, you spent a good 10 minutes getting all your food. Danbi nearly dropped her plate when she saw the height of your food plate. 

"BOMMIE! Are you a pig?! How can you eat so much?!" She screamed at you. Her scream garnered attention from other students and they all turned and laughed. How you wished you could turn invisible right now. 

"SHHH umma! There's people around! Plus, I'm really starving!" You whined, your face red from embarassment.

"What are we going to do about you?" Danbi shook her head as she grabbed a random seat at an empty table. You sat across from her and began happily gobbling everything down. 

"Your appetite is no joke." Shin tsk-tsked.

"Ibe bean starwin all day!" You spoke with your mouth full. 

"That's disguting. Eat your food first then talk." 

Soon all the food on your plate was sitting happily at the bottom of your stomach. 

You started hearing hurried murmurs near you. 

"Oh my god, they're so hot. Who are they?" 

"It's the student council!" 

"EXO-M!!"

You turned your head curiously. 

Walking through the cafeteria  doors were six handsome guys that all had the student council uniform on.

(imagine that this is the formation that they're walking in: Chen- Tao- Lu Han- Kris- Lay- Xiu Min. Chen & Xiumin being the farthest while Kris is in the middle.) 

You squinted your eyes and saw Yixing walking next to an extremely tall, poker-faced blonde guy. You guessed that he was probably the 'Kris' that Yixing told you so much about, he gave off the powerful leader vibe.

The guy who you guessed was Kris whispered something to Yixing and Yixing began to scan the lunchroom for something, or someone.  

"Woah, they're hot! Especially that blonde one!" You heard Danbi whisper to you. 

"That's EXO-M. The student council for the Red side." 

"What? What are you talking about?" 

"Oh gosh, I forgot to explain to you guys! I reminded myself to tell you guys about this school more, but it slipped my mind..." You whispered back. 

"Wait forget that... Why does that guy that's walking over look so much like that Yixing guy?"

"Because that IS Yixing!" 

"WHAT?!" She hissed. 

"I'll explain everything later. I promise." 

"You better!" Danbi leaned back in her seat. 

You hadn't realized Yixing had stopped in front of your lunch table. 

"Hey Bommie, and her friends." Yixing tilted his head politely, Danbi and Shin did the same. "We're welcoming you and your friends to EXO-M's student council room for a visit. How about it? This is a rare oppurtunity~" 

"Hmm, sure I guess." You faced Danbi and Shin who were silent. "Let's go for a walk, girls!" You stood up from the table and they did the same. Yixing led the way over to the rest of the student council. Every step closer felt intimidating. It was like you could directly feel their powerfulness in the air. The aura they gave off was no joke. 

"Nice to meet you." You bowed 90-degrees to everyone in the student council. "My name's Bommie." 

"Oh we know all about you already! Yi--" A baby faced guy began, but his mouth was clamped shut by 'Kris'. 

"It's a pleasure to nice to finally meet you, Bommie. I'm Kris, the president of EXO-M." He extended his hand for a handshake. You shook it awkwardly. His hand was big and warm. You heard different parts of the cafeteria gasp and some whimper out in rejection that you shook his hand. *Seems like the president is hot stuff in this school.*

"Who the hell is that girl? How come she gets to shake hands with EXO-M?!" You heard someone whisper. 

"Why do they get special treatment?! I've been chasing after them since forever, but even I never got the chance to touch them!" You ignored them.

Danbi and Shin bowed too. 

"Nice to meet you, Kris. You can call me Danbi." Danbi shyly shook Kris's hand and Shin did the same. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Danbi and Shin. Let's talk more in council room. This way, please." Kris led the way out the lunchroom. You sighed out of relief. Those stares you got back in the lunchroom nearly burned holes in the back of your head. 

The three of you walked behind Kris, but in front of the other 5 members. You felt like the student council were bodyguards or something. 

You guys arrived at the student council room and Kris opened the door for you guys. The room was as big as the main office.

"Ladies first." 

There was even extra cold air conditioning!

"Kris is such a gentleman, don't you think so?" Danbi whispered as she got inside.

You nodded in agreement. 

"Ew." You heard Shin whisper under her breath and you chuckled.  

All the student council members got seated and Kris began to speak. 

"You guys are probably wondering why we brought you here today. The reason is simple. We wish to recruit you to Red. 

"Excuse me, but I really don't have a single clue on what 'Red' is, and why you're recruiting us.." Shin spoke up. 

"You still didn't tell them yet, Bommie?" Yixing asked you. 

"I didn't get the chance." You spoke softly. 

"Yeah, she was too busy eating the food on her plate that resembled the size of Mount Fuji." Danbi sarcastically said. Some of the boys in EXO-M bursted out laughing, even Yixing couldn't help but crack a smile. 

"That's rude, boys. First things first, let's introduce everyone." Kris said. "We'll start from Yixing." 

"Hello, I'm Yixing. I'm one of the vice presidents." Yixing bowed his head politely. 

"Hi hi! I'm Lu Han! I'm the other vice president." The owner of the baby face that talked to you before cheerfully said. 

"I'm Jongdae, the historian." A guy with holy cheekbones spoke. 

"Hello, I'm Minseok! I'm the treasurer." Another baby face said. 

"Hey, I'm Tao. Secretary." The last guy to introduce himself had a murderous stare and dark eye bags. He looked too cool to care about anything in the world. You wondered when was the last time he had sleep. 

"And like I said before, I'm Kris. I'm the president of EXO-M." Danbi and Shin nodded understandingly. He began to explain the Red side and the White side and the student councils, EXO-M and EXO-K. You paid little attention since you've already heard this once from Yixing already. Kris wrapped up everything he had to say.

"Is it possible that we don't join a side?" Shin asked.

"Yes, that is possible, but it's not recommended you do that. Joining a side has benefits."

"When do we have to pick sides by?" 

"There is no specific date, but you should do it while you're still a freshman." 

"I'll think about it then.." 

"How's EXO-K like? We've never met them before." You spoke. 

Six pairs of eyes shifted to you and you gulped uncomfortably.

"Should we go meet them right now?" Kris offered.

You nodded. "Sure!" 

"Alright, let's go."