Sweet Love

In Love With Zhang Yixing

background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpV1f4bKmk

updated as a sorry  to a certain someone for not going to school today. :3

-

You did a four-way call with Shin, Danbi, and Hyoyeon.

"Guys, guess what?!" You squealed with excitement. 

"Oh my god, Bommie, don't tell me, he ---- ?!!" Danbi screamed hyperly. 

"Plan A worked?!" Shin yelled. 

"What's happening!?" 

"I'm a taken lady now~" 

"WOOOOO CONGRATZ!!!!" Shin and Danbi cheered. 

"Really?! Did Yixing finally ask you out?!" 

"Oh man, I forgot to tell you the details. Oh wait- Umma and appa, can you make sure Hyoyeon catches up on this? Yixing's calling me. Bye bye~" 

 

"Bombom-ah~" Yixing said when you picked up. You smiled at his voice. 

"Yes, my xingxing?"

"Are you free right now?" 

"Mhm!" 

"Let's go out~" 

-

It was snowing outside, but you and Yixing were hanging out at the park. You were sitting in front of Yixing, leaning on his chest, and his arms circled around your waist protectively. "Yixing... You know Kris asked me out before you did right?" You randomly blurted out.

"Yeah, I know."

"What, how did you know?!" 

"Hmm... Where should I start?"

 

-Flashback-

"Duizhang!  You know I set my eyes on her first. How could you do this to me?" 

"Who cares if you set your eyes on her first? It doesn't matter, nor does it mean anything. What matters is who gets her first."

Yixing inhaled sharply. 

".......Alright, I get it. Duizhang, please do take good care of her." Yixing patted Kris's shoulder and walked away. Every furthur step he took killed him a little more inside. 

Kris shook his head and sighed when Yixing was out of sight. *This isn't how things are supposed to work out, Zhang Yixing. Why does that stupid of yours give up so easily...* Not quite after a minute, an idea popped up in Kris's mind and he smirked. "This will get interesting. We'll see how this game goes." 

~

"Yixing did what?!" Jongdae yelled. 

"He. Gave. Up. On. Bommie?" Tao was dumbstruck.

"YIXINGGGGGGGGGG!" Lu Han and Minseok screamed in unison. 

"You heard right. Yixing gave up on her." Kris said.

"WHAT THE- WHY?!" Jongdae yelled again. 

"I don't know! Go ask him yourself." 

"What are we going to do now?!" Lu Han pulled at his hair. 

"I've got a plan." Kris smirked. 

"What is it?!" All eyes were on Kris. 

~

Two days later

"I asked her out." Kris spoke.

"Did she accept?" Yixing asked softly. 

"No." 

There was a beam on Yixing's face. *You still love her, idiot.* Kris thought.

"But, I told her to think about it." 

"Oh." The small piece of hope on Yixing's face left as fast as it had come. After a while he faked a smile and placed his hand on Kris's shoulder. "I'm sure you'll hear good news soon.  I mean, you are the handsomest guy in this school. Who wouldn't want to accept--" 

"Yixing!" Kris screamed. "Stop."

"What? I-I was just stating the truth." 

"Can I slap you?" 

"Err, what for?" 

"For being so dumb- and blind! Listen, I don't like Bommie at all. It was all a trick to see what you would do. EXO-M and I planned this out. We were trying to push you to ask Bommie out sooner, but NO. You and your stupid gave up on her so easily even though you love her so much. Even though Bommie loves you just as much."  

"W-wait, w-what?! Trick??" 

Kris nodded. "Go ask her out already!" He gave Yixing's back a big slap.

-End of Flashback-

 

"SO THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED?! I was so worried that I was going to break that poor heart of his. But still, how could you have gave up on me so easily?! What kind of man are you....." You pouted angrily.

"I'm sorry, Bommie. I really was too stupid and blind. " Yixing pressed his lips into your hair. "Would you please forgive me?"

You really couldn't stand being mad at him. "F-fine." 

Yixing smiled. "I promise with my whole life that I'll never give you up, ever."

You smiled shyly from his comment. 

"I'm not going to share you with anyone else. You're mine, and mines alone." He tightened his grip around you. You smiled even harder. He turned you around so that you two were facing each other. You couldn't get that dumb smile off your face.

"Bommie." He whispered.

"Hmmm?" 

"I love you." He leaned in, the tips of both your noses were touching.

"I love you too." You whispered in a super soft voice that was only meant for you and Yixing to hear. 

Yixing leaned in and gave you the second best kiss of your life. 

"It's the second time." You whispered.

"Hmm? For what?" 

"That we've kissed." You said shyly.

"Don't count anymore. I'm going to kiss you so many times that you can't count it even if you wanted to." 

Your cheeks turned pink. You rested in Yixing's embrace for a while more, staring at the beautiful snow falling out the sky.

-

After the sky started turning darker, Yixing brought you home. 

"See you tomorrow!" You waved. 

Yixing pulled you in for a small hug. "See you tomorrow~" Yixing laughed. 

"Don't do that! You know my parents could see." You chuckled, pushing him away lightly.

"I know~ I want to let them see though." Yixing placed a few kisses on your cheeks and you blushed.

"I'm going to go in now~ Get home safely, okay? Give me a call when you're home~" 

"Mmm. Byebye~" Before you headed in, Yixing grabbed your wrist. 

"Hm?"

"That wasn't our second kiss." Yixing whispered on your ear. 

"W-what?" You blushed.

"The first time I kissed you was when you were sleeping in the school library. I even have a picture of it~ "

You turned scarlet. "I'm going in now!" You ran inside the house. 

"Sneaky xingxing...." You smiled as you touched your lips.

-

scroll down for a surprise!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

warning: you may get a heart attack. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i warned you! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

still scrolling? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

well.... you're almost there. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TA-DA!