Dorms

In Love With Zhang Yixing

 

Your classes ended for the day and you headed to some classroom to get assigned to a dorm. 

You were nearly one of the last ones to arrive at homeroom. You quickly took any empty seat. Your dorm leader was a girl, she was looked friendly, was fair-skinned and very pretty. She introduced herself as Cho Eunji. You made a mental note to yourself to remember this name because it was sure to be important later on. 

She handed a blueprint of the dorms to everybody.

"This is how your dorms will look like. I'll be leading you to the dorms now." She said and motioned you guys to follow.

 

(yes! it's the dorms for 'to the beautiful you' :D )

The dorm leader toured the whole dorm. The dorms were extremely huge too.

"I'll be calling out the roomates in pairs along with the room numbers, so listen up!"

"Bommie Yi and Hyoyeon Kim, room 211." The dorm leader handed you and the other blonde haired girl a set of keys.

 she's so gorgeous asdfghjkl.

"Have fun! If anything happens, contact me. I'm in room 200."

You guys walked and talked. "Hey, Hyoyeon right? I'm Bommie. Nice to meet you!" You stuck a hand out.

"Nice to meet you too, Bommie! Hope you won't get tired of sharing the same room with me for four years." She laughed and shook your hand. She had a really bright and funny aura. 

"Of course not! But let's get to know each other more, what's your personality like? What kind of things do you like to do?" 

"People call me 'Choding Hyoyeon'... I'm bubbly, childish, I would say I'm nice, but people might not think so." She laughed and so did you. "I also like to tell jokes to make people laugh. I like fashion and clothes, so that's why I'm in the fashion department like you! What about you?" (omg i had to add hyoyeon to this story cuz she's my ultimate bias ;~;)

"I think we'll get along great! I'm also like that, but I can never tell jokes for life.  I like to eat. Oh wait, saying I like to eat is an understatement. I love to eat. I fall in love too easily... I'm fragile." 

"Awwie. Is there anyone you like right now?" 

"Not really...." A certain someone you've been seeing all day suddenly popped up in your mind. 

"Your face got red! You do like someone, but you're just not telling me, right?! Come on, I promise I won't tell a single soul. I barely know anyone in this school to tell anyone anyways. I won't go shouting out 'OH GUYS, BOMMIE LIKE SO AND SO! So, if you like her too, come hit her up!!' Maybe we could even be liking the same guy!"

You bursted out laughing. "Fine... His name's Yixing. You shouldn't know him. But you have a crush already?!"

"Oh, Zhang Yixing right? I know him. He's my brother's friend! Well, I kind of knew him ever since we were children... To be specific, second grade. We happened to meet at the same elementary school, middle school, high school, and even college. I really think it's fate!" 

"Who's your brother?! Wow! So you've been liking him for about what.... More than 10 years?! What's your crush's name?!" You gasped.

"Jongdae Kim is my brother. I've liked him for 12 years. His name's Lee Hyukjae." 

"EXO-M! He was the... the secre--- Wait no..."

"Historian." She corrected you, laughing.

"Yeah that! Wow... By the way, that's a loooonggggg time. More than a decade! I'm jealous of how long you persisted to chase after the same guy for 12 years!" 

"The power of love..." She laughed. "What about you?

"About 1 year and a half...?" By the time you knew it, you reached your dorms already. You unlocked the dorm room and your jaw dropped from awe. Hyoyeon did the same. 

"This.Is.The.Best.Dorm.I.Have.Ever.Seen.In.My.Life." She gasped out. 

"Me.Too." You said back. She ran into the room in glee. 

"I call bottom bunk!" She dashed into bed.

"Alright. Let's start unpacking. I call this desk!" 

"Aww fine." 

You guys were busy unpacking everything. After you were done , you decided to check out the dorms a bit more. Since Hyoyeon said she was tired, she let her take a nap.

-

You wandered around the dorms freely, poking your head at bits of this and that due to curiousity. The dorms were fascinating!

"Bommie!" Someone suddenly yelled, bursting your personal bubble of happiness by yourself.

"AH!" You flinched.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Yixing came walking out of no where.

"It's you again! Why are you always everywhere I go?" You asked. You had enough of Yixing for a day. 

Yixing chucked. "Vice presidents are also in charge of student safety in the dorms. What, are you bored of seeing me already?

"Oh great." You thought out loud and rolled your eyes. Having Yixing around for a majority of the time was getting pretty annoying since there was still that teeny 5% of feelings you still had left for him. Okay, maybe 10%. Just kidding, more like 30%. Let's just say 50%. Everytime you saw him, it felt like the percent meter keeps getting higher. 

"How's the dorms so far?" 

"It.Is.Absolutely.Amazing. There's so much room and everything!" You squealed with joy. 

"That's great to he--" 

Just then, a group of guys ran by chasing each other, and they accidentally knocked you down in the process. 

"Sorry!" Someone yelled. Yixing's reflexes weren't fast enough to catch you. Sorry? What for? You already landed on the ground, knee first. How humiliating. The other guys laughed. 

"No running in the dorms! It's the rules!" Yixing yelled at them, kneeling down to help you.

The boys immediately stopped running. "Sorry." They muttered. 

*The power of the student council.. I'm jealous.* 

"Bommie, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He searched for any obvious bruises or marks. 

"No no, I'm all fine." As you tried to flex your knee, you found immense pain. Your expression didn't hide it well either. 

"You're hurt aren't you?" Yixing caught the pain in your expression. "Here, let me help you." He grabbed lightly onto your waist and you flinched slightly. Sensitive spot.

"Wa-"  He slung your arm over his neck and picked you up princess style. One arm under your knees, the other around your waist.

You hid your face behind your bangs to hide your blush that's deepening by the second.

"Dorm number?"

"2-211..." You muttered. Yixing carried you to the front of your dorm room. 

"I'll be fine from here!" 

Yixing nodded and set you down ever so carefully. "Need me to help you inside?" 

"No no! You still need to watch over everyone else. Just go!" You tried to shoo him away with your hand. 

"I think I'll just help you inside." He slung your arm over his neck and grabbed your waist again. Damn Yixing and his ways to get your heart beating at the speed of light. You unwilling complied since you couldn't do much. 

Once the door opened, Hyoyeon greeted you from her bed. It seems like she just woke up a while ago. 

"Bommie! You're ba.....ck." She sat up in bed. ".......With a guest. Hey Yixing!" 

"Hey Hyoyeon." Yixing smiled. You felt your cheeks burn more. Hyoyeon hopped off the bed and came over to help. 

"I got her, so you could go back now." Hyoyeon said. You nodded silently.

"Ok, but Bommie, give me your phone." 

"Why?" You asked.

"Just give it to me." You took it out your pocket and gave it to him. 

He pressed some buttons and handed it back. 

"There, you can contact me if anything happens or if your leg doesn't get any better. I'm going now." 

"Bye!" The two of you yelled. 

"What happened?!" Hyoyeon asked after the door went shut, worried.

"No biggie. Some guys just accidentally knocked me over." You shrugged it off. 

"You hurt your leg?" 

"My knee just hurts a bit.." 

"Want to go see the nurse?" 

"No! It's nothing big. I'll go shower and sleep, okay?" 

Hyoyeon nodded. "If you say so..." 

You grabbed your stuff and hopped over to the bathroom.

"Bommie." Hyoyeon calls.

"Yeah?" You turned around. 

"I think Yixing likes you back."