Shopping

In Love With Zhang Yixing

*March*

Whether you liked it or not, Christmas Break was long over. Now you were busy with getting scholarships, Senior Prom, Senior Project, graduation, and a whole bunch of other crap you had to get done before you graduated. 

"Why is being a senior so exhausting? I thought it'd be fun." You closed your eyes as you laid your head on top of a dictionary. 

"Bear with it for a little longer. We'll be graduating in four months anyways." Shin patted your head.

"Did you guys get your college acceptance letters yet?" Danbi asked.

"Oh yeah, I got mine! What about you?" You replied.

"I got mine." Shin nodded.

"Me too! What colleges did you get accepted into?" 

"I got into every college I applied for... " Shin said.

"Waaaa, lucky!" You pouted. "I only got into Kyunhee University,  Seoul Institute of the Arts, Taejun University, and Two Moons University." 

"I got into Acha College, Hongik University, Seoul Academy,  Two Moons University, and University of Seoul."

"You guys got into all the smart schools... I only got into the crappy schools."  You blew your bangs.

"Seems like the only school we all have in common is Two Moons University... You guys want to go there?" Danbi asked.

"I heard that school was pretty good.." 

"They only accept people with GPA 3.7 or higher. They have a moderate population and a great student council there." Shin says. 

"Wowww. Someone's obviously done quite a lot of research beforehand." You teased.

"I researched all the colleges I applied to~" Shin stuck out her tongue. 

"So, Two Moons University it is?" Danbi asked.

"Yup!" You and Shin shouted.

-

*April - At a clothing boutique*

"Hey guys! Do you think this dress looks good on me?" Danbi asks.

"No no no! That's too y for you, get something else!" Shin yells.

"Fine.. I liked the color too..." Danbi grumbled. "What about this one?" 

"That's only slightly better." Shin gives a slightly approving look.

"I think it looks great on you, umma!" You exclaim. 

"Really? Thank you~ My daughter is the best after all." She pulled you in for a hug.

"Whatever. But can I not go to the prom?" Shin grunts/snarls just looking at the racks of dresses laid out. 

"No, you must come! It's a once in a lifetime chance, Shin-shin!" You yell. 

Shin whines. "Ugh whyyyy."

"Because we say so." Danbi pulls on Shin's arms and pull her towards a rack full of strapless dresses. 

"WHY STRAPLESS?! People are going to see my bra, man!" 

"Have you ever heard of invisible bra straps?" 

"That's a first..." 

While those two keep squabbling, you found a dress that caught your eye and immediately went to the changing room to try it on.

"Danbi umma, Shin appa, come here! Do you think it looks nice on me?" You shyly peek out from the changing room curtains. 

"Woah Bommie, you look absolutely stunning in that! Get it, get it!" Danbi squealed. 

"I'll hold onto it until I see another one I like." 

Danbi nodded. You two went off searching for dresses for Shin to wear while she just sat on the couch in the store. 

"Shin, how about this one?" 

"If you're expecting me to wear that, you better dream on. That's way too fancy. Something simplier please!"

"This one?" Danbi holds up a dress. 

"It looks nice and wall, but I'm going to look like a fairy!" Shin complained.

"How about this one? It's plain and simple. Or, this one." You held up two dresses. "I think it's as simple as it can get."

"Eh... I think I'll just take the white one." Shin replies.

"Yay! We finally picked out a dress Shin likes." You high-fived Danbi, who was holding another dress. 

"Are you getting two?" You asked.

"I really like this one too... Should I get the one I picked earlier or this?

"First one. This one is way too y!" Shin complains. 

"Fine fine. You see that? My husband nags too much." Danbi shook her head as she put the dress back on the rack.

"Let's go check out now~!" 

You all checked out and left the store. 

"Let's go buy some accessories to go along with the dresses." 

Shin was unwillingly dragged with you two.

-

"Shin shin! Which one do you like better?" Danbi asked.

"The dolphin." 

"Okay." Danbi turned around. "Are you done picking yet, Bommie?" 

You nodded and ran over to the cashier.

"Thank you." You said as the cashier handed you a cute little bag with your new necklace and headband in it.

Danbi did the same. 

"This is for you, Shin-shin." Danbi placed a small bag in Shin's hands. 

"What is it?" 

"You'll see." 

Danbi opened the bag suspiciously and found the dolphin necklace inside. 

"Hey, I thought it was for you!" 

"I bought something else." Danbi held up a seperate bag, smiling.

"Geez, you're sneaky... " 

"I know. Now let's go home! Prom starts in one week!"