Chapter 8

That's Not My Name

 

As I laid in my bed I smiled to myself. All of the lights were out and everyone was sound asleep. I felt my pillow vibrate and I knew it was a text from Onew. Every since the date three days ago whenever he has time we would text each other. Right now he says he schedule is really busy because his group he having a comeback soon. Next week he wants me to come to watch him perform.

From: Onew
To: Yenny

Still sleep?

To:Onew
From: Yenny

Nope, just lying on bed thinking

From:Onew
To:Yenny

Thinking about me? ^^

I held in my chuckle while I read the message.

To: Onew
From: Yenny

Maybe...maybe not.

I got nervous when I pressed send. I wonder what he will reply. I nervously chewed on my shirt when my phone vibrated.

From: Onew
To: Yenny

I'll take that as a yes. I'm going to sleep now. Good night, sleep tight. 


I looked at the message for a while before stuffing the phone under my pillow. I laid back down while looking up at the pitch black ceiling. I really should go to sleep but I'm too excited because of Onew. I don't know who to explain it but this is a nice feeling.

I closed my eyes hoping I would dream of Onew.

~**~
"Do you have something to say?" Onew hissed.

I flinched when the words came out of his mouth. I knew the tears were coming sooner or later. I wiped my face as he continued to yell at me.

"I trusted you Yenny...I- how could you do this?"  

Before I could explain myself he was gone just like that. "Onew!?"

I frantically searched for him in the darkness, where is he? There was nothing around me but pitch black. I felt my chest heaved up and down and the words I'm sorry repeated in my head. 

Next I heard Yubin laughing. I looked around to see where the laughing was coming from but she was no where to be found. The laughing died down then I heard Sohee's voice.

"Yenny!?"  She yelled. "Why did you leave me!?"

Sohee? I searched for her too but I couldn't find her. "Sohee!"

I called her name but there wasn't a reply. I began to cry again, what did I do to deserve this?

"Yenny" I heard someone say softly.

I quickly woke up out of my sleep and noticed Sohee was on my bed. My chest heaved up and down and I felt sweaty.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head and gave her a huge hug. "Don't leave me okay?"

She hugged me back until she told me we had two minutes to go downstairs and eat breakfast. During breakfast I only picked at the little slop we had. My mind kept going back to that dream. Onew left me, Yubin was laughing and Sohee told me not to leave her. I don't understand, what did that dream mean?

After I couldn't figure it out I decided to push the thought out of my mind.