Chapter 7

That's Not My Name

 

"Are you stupid!?" Mrs. Hanna yelled at me.

I stepped back a little to bump into the counter. I looked down on the ground and seen the broken glass. If I wasn't clumsy I wouldn't have dropped the plate. I shook my head and I thought she was going to hit me.

"Get this cleaned up now!"

She mumbled some curse words before walking off. I was relieved when she didn't make me do extra chores or something. I bent down and picked up the glass. I wanted to cry but I told myself nit to when I heard someone come in the kitchen. I thought it was Mrs. Hanna but it wasn't...it was Yubin.

"What do you want?" I asked her as she stood in the door way.

She shrugged her shoulders. "Just enjoying seeing you in pain"

Hearing those words cone out of made me angry but this is Yubin. I ignored her then got up to throw the glass away. I heard her laugh when I continued to pick up the glass. "So pathetic"

She left the kitchen and I let out a breath of air. What am I doing wrong? Why is all of these things are happening to me? There were many questions running through my head and honestly I couldn't answer any of them. Maybe I'm just attracted to trouble. I sighed when I finished then sat back down on the floor.

The first thing I thought about was Onew. I haven't talked to him in about three days. When I found out he was a idol...I just couldn't handle that. As this time I was thinking he was a regular person, but he's an idol. If the media finds out about me then everything was go downhill for me....everything.

I took the cellphone out and checked the only message I have. I've probably read that message a thousand times. I was wrong for leaving and ignoring him but I don't know if I can keep this going. I opened up a new message and began typing:

To: Onew
From: Yenny

Hey, can we meet tomorrow night at the park?

My heart raced as I pressed send. Tomorrow I'm gonna end all of this and then Onew and go on with his life. Someday I'll think about this and laugh, how could someone like me ever date an idol? I was about to get up when my phone vibrated and it was a text from Onew.

From: Onew
To: Yenny

Sure

Shouldn't you be sleep, it's kinda late?

After reading the message I looked at the clock to see it was only 10:21. I smiled to myself, how old does he think I am. Oh wait...I am pretty young.

I think you're right, I do need my beauty rest. Good night~

I tried to end that conversation as soon as possible, I can't fall for him anymore. I stuffed my phone in my pocket then made my way upstairs, I need to get some rest I have a long tomorrow.

~**~

I didn't tell Sohee about meeting with Onew I just told her that I was going out and that I would be back. She just shrugged her shoulders and went back to sleep. When I got to the park Onew was waiting on the swing. I slowly approached him and he gave me a awkward smile. You can do this Yenny I told myself.

“Loo-“

“I’m really sorry about the other night if I’d known about the fans and stuff I would’ve never brought you” he interrupted.

“I know but…”

I stopped speaking when he placed a finger over my lips and suddenly the entire park  began to light up. What the..

Next, two guys in suits rolled an expensive looking table out with food and drinks. Then they pulled up two chairs that matched the table. I looked around to see no one else was here, and the two guys in the suits also disappeared. “W-What is going on?”

“Well, let’s just say I rented the park out for a couple of hours..nothing fancy”

My hand quickly went up to my mouth trying to keep myself from screaming. I can’t belive he would do something like this. I mean no one would ever do something this nice for me. I soon forgot about the purpose of me coming here. He grabbed my hand and led me to the table. I sat down and noticed how much food there was but not any kind of food..it was fancy.

I turned away from him a little so he wouldn’t see me blushing. Just calm down Yeeny I repeated in my head. Just calm down.

“I noticed how much you like food so I decided to order a lot” he told me while he put food on his plate. Then he poured him some wine. “Do you drink?”

I quickly shook my head. “I’m fine”

I’ve never had any of that stuff before, but from what I’ve seen and heard it’s not that good. After he told me about how his manager made sure nothing got out I felt a little better. I happily stuffed my face with different types of seafood that I’ve never had before. Onew thought he was kinda funny when I told him I’ve never eaten seafood before. After talking more I learned a lot of this about him like he has really strong fingers. I almost died when he showed him that he could crack things with his finger.

“That is so cool!” I exclaimed. “Do it again!”

He showed me for the second how he cracks a walnut with his finger.  I almost died of the awesomeness when he told me he could something else. I was really confused then he snapped his fingers and out of nowhere the same two guys rolled in a piano. He got up from the table at sat at the piano. He patted the next sit next to him and I sat down next to him.

He fingers gracefully went over the keys and then he began to sing. I was completely shocked because I didn’t expect that type of voice to come from him. I didn’t know what song he was singing but it was amazing, as he sung he voiced just soothed me. It also made me think about everything that’s been happening lately and how I’m starting to have a crush on him. I rested my head on his shoulder and just listened to him sing.

LOL Onew can really crack a walnut with his finger., anyway I hope you're enjying this fic so far & I kinda rushed so I hope it's okay.