Chapter 10

That's Not My Name

 

I woke up the sound of rain hitting the window. I tried my best to try and go back to sleep but I didn't have any luck. I sighed and sat up in bed. I yawned and rubbed my eyes when something caught my eye. I seen a figure standing at the window. I blinked a few times trying to figure out who was it. I decided to throw my pillow at the figure. As soon as I heard the I knew exactly who it was...Yubin. 

I expected her to say something but surprisingly she just turned back to the window, completely ignoring me. 

"Hey" I said to her. 

And she ignored me. 

"Hey" I said again. 

"What?" She asked, I could clearly tell that was annoyed. 

"Why are you awake...it's really early?" I looked over at the clock to see what time it was. "It's only 3:15 in the morning"

I know that Yubin doesn't like me but she's acting kind of strange. Who wakes up in the middle of the night and looks at the rain. We should be trying to get as much rest as possible; Mrs. Hanna wakes us up really early. 

After I noticed that Yubin wasnt going to say anything I laid back down and got comfortable in my bed trying to enjoy few hours that I have left. The rain was still hitting the window and I looked up just to see was Yubin still looking at the window and she was. "Are..you okay?" 

This time she shrugged her shoulders, which surprised me. She actually responded

Before I laid back down that's when she finally spoke. "I underestimated you"

"What?" I yawned again while thinking about what she said. She underestimated me? What? I knitted my eyebrows together and she turned around and chuckled. 

"Sneaking out, stealing things, getting a boyfriend. You know...all of that stuff you do, I underestimated you. You really are something Yenny or is it Lee Ji-Eun?"

I sat up in bed and tries to read her expression but it was too dark. I noticed that she folded her arms while I'm trying to figure all of this out. How did she find out about all of this. "What are you talking about Yubin...you sound crazy" I sort of laughed it off. 

"No" she began. "You are the one who's crazy! How in the hell did you do this?! And how is no one suspecting you? But I know one thing and that is I know the truth"

I suddenly felt scared for some reason. Yubin hates me now that she knows the truth she can use this against me...hell she might even tell Mrs. Hanna. So many things were running through my head at this point bur mainly I was thinking about Onew. 

My thoughts were interrupted when Yubin threw something on the bed. I felt around for the object and when I picked it up it was my phone. "Maybe you should've locked the messages or hid it in a better spot"

My hand quickly covered my mouth as I held in my gasp. This whole time Yubin was watching me, she knew what was going on and everything. Now she knows about everything. How did she take my phone without me noticing it was gone. Hell how did she figure this stuff out? 

I let out a breath of air and closed my eyes for a moment. Yenny you're so stupid. "So what do you want? You want me to do your chores or whatever you tell me-"

"Actually I want you to help me find my parents...I thought if anyone could help it would be you"

She wanted me to help her find her parents? How am I supposed to do that? She must forgot the memo...I'm good at stealing and lying not finding people parents. But I'm quite honored that she thinks I could find her parents. 

"Will you help me?" 

I laid back down and snuggled up in my blankets facing the opposite direction. "Sure"

I heard her climb into her bed then she mumbled a thank you. That was the first time I've ever heard Yubin actually say something nice..ever. So I'm guessing she's really serious about finding her parents and telling Mrs. Hanna my secret.

I guess for now me and Yubin will become closer. 


sorry for not updating in a while/short chapter..I've been pretty busy. Anyway waht do you think about Yubin finding out?